Help! My Life, Naam Kamai And Gur Sikhi Prachar

Guest joga singh

Guest joga singh

Khalsa ji

I have very strong feelings coming in my mind to leave this moh maya world even my family ... And i want to do Naam Kamai 24/7

I have left Australia, my job / career ( i was motor mechanic)

I prepare myself every night to wakeup early in the morning, but sadly it doesnt happen

I remember once i was at very good stage of gur sikhi. i.e. doing seva, listening kiratan and katha 8 hrs a day

My hirda was cool / shant

My faimly is not having strong faith in gursikhi and most of them go to Madir or matha tek to hindu gods and murtis

My father is strongly hindu vichardhara person and keeps saying to me to tie my beard and to wear a small pagg or patka

Also we are living deep into Rajasthan state where there are only a few sikh families and only a limited number if guru ghars

Sometimes i have very strong feelings to finish all fake babe/ pakhandi doing damage to sikh panth

Sometimes i want to become a Saheed

Sometimes i get thoughts from myself to setup a Radio station and broadcast Gurbani katha and kirtan( katha of Sri GuruGranth Sahib ji by Giani Thakur Singh ji) and give out fm radios to people in local area and to guru ghar so that they can listen to that Fm broadcast and along side with that make awareness about fake babe and plan to finish them

The place where i live is like this:

If you talk a little bit about god they think you are mad and useless

When i was use to wear Bana and go out in city people reacted very strange

I got feelings like they are looking at me like i an a suspected killer or a thief or something

Like i have committed any crime or something

I am useless in front of my family eyes

I am seriously thinking to leave my parents and do seva and naam simran

Please help me

Thanks

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

You are not useless, you are passionate about your faith only.

The radio idea seems good, free radio miljana lokha nu, but how long would they listen before using it to listen to somethin else?

Although it was get awareness rolling. Just make sure you are actually allowed to do that in public, give out radios to

Create awareness, great idea.

Families always make it harder for the kids to get into Sikhi. There was a time when they wanted them to, now its the opposite, the kids having to teach the elders.

Request to all parents, dont stop your kids from learning Sikhi. Time is being wasted in family arguments over dharm, parents get off your backsides and research yourselves too instead of stopping them.

Sorry sounds harsh, but why are kids having to go thru so much obstructions in this day and age too

They are lookin at you strangely as you look cool, an Amritdhari stands out from the rest of the world and probably makes them feel guilty of their karms, as Sikhs are associated with the Truth. Dont worry about that, if one is in Bana, it will make them want to know why and what it means.

Smile at them when they look at you.

Guest Dasguruka

Gurfateh. Think it over Singh Saab. On one side you're having thoughts about finishing all the bAbas and on the other you're trying to leave all this maya Moh and renunciate. Gursikhs stay in maya but don't let it get to them. Listen to the shabad hazarey by paatshahi 10. If you completely want to leave all this then you shouldn't be having thoughts of achieving other things. Or you could do parchaar like you suggested. But 24/7 renunciation and everything is difficult. Do ardaas for an answer

Ur first n formost responsibility is to take care of ur parent.....everything is secondary...... Yes I can understand when they don't support us....what kind of feeling cultivates within...but u need to still take care of them......

Even my parent dont support me to follow sikhi....to max iinspite of being sikhs themselves.....

But that does not mean....I leave them go somewhere to never come back.......

Whenever I say to my father that I wanna marry a person who is a true sikh by heart...n for me his profession will not matter....he says I have gone mad....life is so hard to b gud....nothing will come to u the way u like..u need to fight for it........

Even I wanna escape from this relation bothering people.....but I fear from who will take care of my parent if something happens with them when I m not there.......

Its not necessary that if u will do simran for 24/7 then only u will b a true sikh or God oriented.......but being gud...remember him in sukh dukh....taking his name according to ur convince....n implementing his teachings will surely make u a true sikh.....

Oh Jensen na SAB KICH GHAR M...BAHAR NAHI...BAHAR DOLE SO BHARAM BHULAI..... Whatever u need u will get it in ur home....y to move here n there.... N like u said people see u in strange manner when u r in bana.....u know u should b proud of urself coz see the world u r are same....but we as sikhs r different n unique........ If u carefully research on sikhi u will come to that its unique n science oriented religion in the world....., :) :)

Have Guts to lead ur life rather then just living it......

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

First have a big glass of Kachi lassi and cool down.

There are many Gursikhs in Rajasthan, check out

https://www.facebook.com/akj.jaipur?viewer_id=0

Watch live broadcast from Delhi & Vancouver at

http://www.akj.org/skins/one/live.php

This will charge your batteries.

I think you should find some way to change all the Negative Energy into Positive Energy.

Do Seva,

Learn a new skill like Car airconditioning (repair & maintenance),

Get married, De-stress & release tension through Sex.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

bhaji, i admire your zeal. when we don't do kirt kamai whoever pays for our food, shelter, and clothing takes away a lot of our kamai. additionally, it is easier to be independant and feel secure standing on your own two feet when you don't need to rely on anyone else for support. also, a radio station costs money. if you really are interested in this route of seva than i suggest setting up a routine for yourself. without a regular job, setting up a routine is very difficult. you can work and in your spare time do your radio seva. i would also suggest that rather than giving away free radios you could sell them at cost and maybe if you can find a way that the radio will only stay on your gurmat channel that could prevent people from getting cheap radios for dhaniabi music.

keep asking God everyday for bhukh (hunger) for naam and for amritvela simran. over time this hunger will become great and you'll find it easier to awake for amritvela. i recommend trying to sleep earlier. and experiment with different times for waking up - sometimes the body and mind find it easier to awake at earlier/different times rather than the ones we first try.

as for your parents, the easiest way to change others is to change ourselves. just be respectful of them and focus on your jeevan and seva. they will likely begin to respect your choices once they say the fruits of your seva and simran beginning to bloom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...