Cant Look At Myself

Guest disgrace

Guest disgrace

Fataeh

I'm amrit shakya and female and i masturbated once only and i feel bad its not intercourse so im not sure what to do. It took three days to realise i made mistake, but i don't know if im wrong or really wrong.

You Are not a DISGRACE... My goodness.. Out of all the killings and crimes taking place in the world, you feel a disgrace for masturbating once... !!

Simple solution... Do Ardas.. Move on.. Be Happy :respect: :respect:

Remember being amritdhari doesn't mean you wont make mistakes after it, It means when you do make a mistake you learn from it, Move on and think about the bigger picture... Dont Worry

:respect:

Read This

When you are confronted with terrible hardships, and no one offers you any support,

when your friends turn into enemies, and even your relatives have deserted you,

and when all support has given way, and all hope has been lost

-if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, even the hot wind shall not touch you. ||1||

Lord and Master is the Power of the powerless.

He does not come or go; He is Eternal and Permanent. Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, He is known as True. ||1||Pause||

If you are weakened by the pains of hunger and poverty,with no money in your pockets, and no one will give you any comfort and no one will satisfy your hopes and desires, and none of your works is accomplished

-if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, you shall obtain the eternal kingdom. ||2||

When you are plagued by great and excessive anxiety, and diseases of the body;

when you are wrapped up in the attachments of household and family, sometimes when you are wandering around in all four directions, and you cannot sit or sleep even for a moment

-if you come to remember the Supreme Lord God, then your body and mind shall be cooled and soothed. ||3||

When you are under the power of sexual desire, anger and worldly attachment, or a greedy miser in love with your wealth;

if you have committed the four great sins and other mistakes; even if you are a murderous fiend who has never taken the time to listen to sacred books, hymns and poetry

-if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, and contemplate Him, even for a moment, you shall be saved.

||4||

People may recite by heart the Shaastras, the Simritees and the four Vedas; they may be ascetics, great, self-disciplined Yogis; they may visit sacred shrines of pilgrimage and perform the six ceremonial rituals, over and over again, performing worship services and ritual bathings.

Even so, if they have not embraced love for the Supreme Lord God, then they shall surely go to hell. ||5||

You may possess empires, vast estates, authority over others, and the enjoyment of myriads of pleasures; you may have delightful and beautiful gardens, and issue unquestioned commands;you may have enjoyments and entertainments of all sorts and kinds, and continue to enjoy exciting pleasures

-and yet, if you do not come to remember the Supreme Lord God, you shall be reincarnated as a snake. ||6||

You may possess vast riches, maintain virtuous conduct, have a spotless reputation and observe religious customs; you may have the loving affections of mother, father, children, siblings and friends; you may have armies well-equipped with weapons, and all may salute you with respect;

But still, if you do not come to remember the Supreme Lord God, then you shall be taken and consigned to the most hideous hell! ||7||

You may have a body free of disease and deformity, and have no worries or grief at all; you may be unmindful of death, and night and day revel in

pleasures; you may take everything as your own, and have no fear in

your mind at all; but still, if you do not come to remember the Supreme Lord God,

you shall fall under the power of the Messenger of Death. ||8||

The Supreme Lord showers His Mercy, and we find the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. The more time we spend there, the more we come to love

the Lord.The Lord is the Master of both worlds; there is no other

place of rest.

When the True Guru is pleased and satisfied, O Nanak, the

True Name is obtained. ||9||1||26||

All Mahraj Is Saying is At Least Think Of Him... Isn't He Sweet?.... :respect: