Bachans

Guest Singh

One thing is 100% sure and it is that khalsa raj is near now meaning within next few years as countdown has begun from june 2012.

But the Christians are saying Jesus is coming back.. When will that be? Other religions and prophets are saying something totally different. Even within sikhi, some people are predicting one thing, others are predicting something different. So, who is right and who is wrong? What is khalsa raj anyways? What will happen to all the good Christians, buddists etc? Let's look at things with proper logic... How are our prophecies any different than others that have been flying around for hundreds, if not thousands of years?

In october 1884 pope leo when coming out of church heard 2 voices.

One of Satan( kalyug ) and other of god. Kalyug said i can attack your home but i need more power and time.

God said - how much satan said 75- 100 years and exactly before the finish of 100 years on october 1984, On june 1984 it attacked amritsar. You can search in google just type - pope vision 1884.

And exactly 28 years after kalyug's attack means on june 2012( june 2012 is the end of exile period of true forces ).

From june 2012 add 3.5 years.

June 2012 + 3.5 years = 2016.

3.5 years is the countdown years after exile period is over.

Now all this was theory explanation but other practical explanation is that mangal parkash and bachans

of mahapurakhs also agree and fall near this timeline

Satyug within this kalyug of 14000 years will begin in coming few years but just suppose

2016 + 14000 years = khalsa raj

and kalyug will be arond 5130 years old in 2016

So 5130 + 14000 =19000 years approximately

so after 14000 years is over kalyug will again come back and this kalki avatar will come 4 lakh 13000 years after khalsa raj is over.

I'm sorry bro.. But how does this make any sense? Are you seriously telling us that Satan predicted the 84 attack in 1884 to the pope? You are taking random information from different sources and trying to make the numbers match up to equal khalsa raj.

I watched a show on tv that had the same thing going on. Random people, trying to link random events, by doing random mathematics.. But at the end if the day, they all had different predictions. So my question to you is this:

What makes the stuff you are saying true, and the hundreds of other prophecies false?

I'm sorry bro.. But how does this make any sense? Are you seriously telling us that Satan predicted the 84 attack in 1884 to the pope? You are taking random information from different sources and trying to make the numbers match up to equal khalsa raj.

I watched a show on tv that had the same thing going on. Random people, trying to link random events, by doing random mathematics.. But at the end if the day, they all had different predictions. So my question to you is this:

What makes the stuff you are saying true, and the hundreds of other prophecies false?

Can I know specifically what other prophecies you are talking about ..

Guest gupt

I would like to add it is not the Khalsa Raj that is coming, but the Raj of Khalas, as in the raj of truth and for that to happen rivers of blood will flow.

Guest Singh

I am not sure which the other super power is other than US but I think it is China. Also I don't know if it is true (and if it matters) but the mayan calendar was supposed to end somewhere in between august-september 2015 and not the date which was given earlier. This date (2015) was given in 2006 in a conference (spirituality beyond religion- sponsored by http://iccsus.org/) in Jaipur by Alejandro Oxalez (mayan elder) who was not consulted before the 2012 was announced in the media.

Can I know specifically what other prophecies you are talking about ..

Just type "failed prophecies" on google, and you see will see the thousands of prophecies about the end of the world etc...that never happened.

The following link lists about 100 different predictions that never happened from 634 bc all the way to current times. In the list you can click on the "claimant" to get more info about the person who made the prediction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Looking through that list one can say it is better not to give any specific dates. Most (not all) give specific dates just for fame and to sell some books...On the other hand I do believe in some prophecies which are confirmed from our Gurus or Brahmgyanis. As far as I know Mahapurush do not give specific dates but do give hints of the coming future and many have come to pass (I do not need to specify them). Coming of Guru Nanak Dev ji was prophesied in the vedas with no date but that they will come in Kalyug. Sri Krishna prophesied that after approximately 5000 years of Kalyug, a 10000 golden age will come. We are currently over 5000 years now but Waheguru knows when that time will come.