Bachans

Guest Singh

Wow you guys are no different than the crazy people who wish for the apocalypse....Like sheesh people....So many people will die and you guys are waiting and hoping for it...Half of you guys would probably be hiding to protect yourselves..

@Dharmi...Your saying that you are 100% sure that it will happen in the next few years...But what if it doesn't?What if nothing happens in the next few years?Then what?Make up more prophecies?If waheguru wanted to he could have given us Khalsa raaj long time ago...The reason we aren't getting it is because we are not deserving....

Bhul chuk Maaf karo I'm sorry if I said anything wrong.

Finally...someone who makes sense!

Why waste time discussing such matters ????

Every living moment should be considered YOUR LAST or the ''Ant Kaal''

You are sat here breathing, but you have NO IDEA if you will breathe your next breath, or if you will wake up tomorrow.

A guru Sikh doesn't plan his/her life on predictions or prophecies, but if you think you have every right to, then by all means proceed and carry on.

I wish you all the best in your continuous ''aana jaana' of rebirths and dying.

We should remember our primarily duty as sikh, leave everything aside.

Guru Granth Sahib is our Guru for eternity.

ਗੁਰੂ ਸਿਖੁ ਸਿਖੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਏਕੋ ਗੁਰ ਉਪਦੇਸੁ ਚਲਾਏ ॥

Guroo Sikh Sikh Guroo Hai Eaeko Gur Oupadhaes Chalaaeae ||

गुरू सिखु सिखु गुरू है एको गुर उपदेसु चलाए ॥

The Guru's Sikh, and the Sikh's Guru, are one and the same; both spread the Guru's Teachings.

Why waste time discussing such matters ????

Every living moment should be considered YOUR LAST or the ''Ant Kaal''

You are sat here breathing, but you have NO IDEA if you will breathe your next breath, or if you will wake up tomorrow.

A guru Sikh doesn't plan his/her life on predictions or prophecies, but if you think you have every right to, then by all means proceed and carry on.

I wish you all the best in your continuous ''aana jaana' of rebirths and dying.

Excaxtly!

Dass would like to share something I read on Facebook.

"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
As far as daas know from Naam Abhiyaasi Gursikhs, Khalsa Raj is bound to happen. It will be coming very soon. We embody the Shaheed Khalsa of the past, thus we will make Khalsa Raj. Bhai Sahib Bhai Rama Singh Ji, in his novel, In Search of the True Guru delves into the subject of Khalsa Raj, and his encounter with a Shaheed Singh.

There is an avtar that will come inthe future, called both Nikhlaank and Kalki. Gurbani mentions him as well. He will clean up all the evilpeople in this world.
This avtar is alive today. Giani Thakur Singh ji has told me that he is immersed in bhagti right now. However, he is not the Guruor Sant ji, it's actually an avtar of Vishnu sahib.
Just wanted to add, that Baba Kulwant Singh ji of Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib has stated that 'in the future every sikh will have a gutka in one hand and a kirpan in the other.' Meaning that we're going to have to do paath continuously and fight continuously as well just to stay alive. So as you can see, the avtar coming doesn't mean that all ourproblems will be solved for us. Also, I don't know when He will come. Who knows how much fighting and carnage will happenbeforehand??
-so get ready.."

Dass would like to share something I read on Facebook.

"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

As far as daas know from Naam Abhiyaasi Gursikhs, Khalsa Raj is bound to happen. It will be coming very soon. We embody the Shaheed Khalsa of the past, thus we will make Khalsa Raj. Bhai Sahib Bhai Rama Singh Ji, in his novel, In Search of the True Guru delves into the subject of Khalsa Raj, and his encounter with a Shaheed Singh.

There is an avtar that will come inthe future, called both Nikhlaank and Kalki. Gurbani mentions him as well. He will clean up all the evilpeople in this world.

This avtar is alive today. Giani Thakur Singh ji has told me that he is immersed in bhagti right now. However, he is not the Guruor Sant ji, it's actually an avtar of Vishnu sahib.

Just wanted to add, that Baba Kulwant Singh ji of Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib has stated that 'in the future every sikh will have a gutka in one hand and a kirpan in the other.' Meaning that we're going to have to do paath continuously and fight continuously as well just to stay alive. So as you can see, the avtar coming doesn't mean that all ourproblems will be solved for us. Also, I don't know when He will come. Who knows how much fighting and carnage will happenbeforehand??

-so get ready.."

amazing...

Explain this, when are all the khalsas going to learn how to fight? As of today, 99% have never even been in a fist fight before. How are we gonna rule the world and fight with kirpan in one hand and gutka sahib in other? What training do we have? Let's get serious about this. Put all this fantasy, Lord of the rings thing aside for a moment and actually think about this. Most of us are out of shape, zero practical training individuals. How will we fight against all these people?

I have stopped believing in this stuff when dates just kept on changing and stories kept getting more and more unbelievable. We have Sikhs telling gullible people all this stuff, how can we trust them when time and time again they have been wrong? And then there is always a reason given to justify why it didn't happen. I have been seeing this for many years now. I'm not as young as most of you.

I NOW ONLY BELEIVE IN GURU SAHIB. Humans have been wrong way too many times. And if someone doesn't believe the illogical stuff they are spreading, they start being labeled as having no sharda. Really? So sharda means to just believe everything that you are told, regardless of if it's true or not? I have seen and heard too much to just beleive these things.