If Punjab Gets Its Independence, Will It Be A Full Democratic State ?

Guest Ksingh5

If Punjab gets its independence, will it be a full democratic state ?

• Freedom of vote, an elected head of state selected via the people, does not matter on background of the person voted into power
  • Freedom of speech, freedom to express your views even if it offends the masses (common sense)
  • Freedom to practise any belief system (common sense)
  • Freedom to eat and drink e.g. eating meat and alcohol

I’ve added common sense in brackets e.g. murdering human beings, stealing, etc etc, people get my point .

Will be interesting, what people view is on this.

Yeah Jatwal!

Exactly there should be no second class third class citizens with first class being elected leaders its fine to have one leader eg Banda Singh Bahadur or Nawab Kapur Singh but not a leader in every Gurdwara.

Waheguru Je Kha Khalsa Wehguru Je Ke Fatehoi

Hanji veerji Vatican is small in space and depends on catholics around the globe but Punjab is huge and rich in agriculture and punjabis are hard worker and they will become more useful if proper resources and funds given to them.

Funding and other misc. stuff is not biggy thing... However problem is the mentality of people living there and 50years of brainwashed by false biased India.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee did set up the system for us to follow. When He selected Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, he also assigned Panj Pyaras with Baba Jee. Although Baba Banda Singh Bahadur was the leader of the Sikhs, but it was his duty to ask and consult the Panj Pyaras before making a dicision. Baba Jee also showed us how a Sikh leader should be. He was humple, acting like a sevak of the Panth, he was a true Sant Sipahi. He never became a king nor did he issue coins in his name. That is the kind of political system we need.

• Like 2

Hanji veerji Vatican is small in space and depends on catholics around the globe but Punjab is huge and rich in agriculture and punjabis are hard worker and they will become more useful if proper resources and funds given to them.

Funding and other misc. stuff is not biggy thing... However problem is the mentality of people living there and 50years of brainwashed by false biased India.

Veeray, I completely agree with you regrading people brain washed under generations biased political propaganda and in some ways I agree Punjab will need to be an independent state. The problem arises, when we are looking for political leaders.

Many have mentioned, we should allow Punj pyaray to take control but we know the role of Punj pyaray is to be divine and help as guides on path to God.

Would we need separate Punj pyaray as political leaders, who are politicly aware of what is required to run the country?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    • I am sure theres many sikh videos of weddings. Look at rainsbai weddings. Or akj weddings.        There is milni. As the girls side of the family is in charge of the venue. They get their earlier and prepare breakfast langar ( cha pakore etc). Then when the groom and his family come over. They meet each other outside the gurudwara in the parking lot. Ideally the girls family should be doing kirtan with vaja dholki of Aye Mil Gurshikh... as they welcome the grooms family. but if noone from the girls family is a musician, the two families can just greet each other with fateh. Then each of the relatives are introduced to their contrapart. The father meet the father in law. They can say fateh and give sarope to each other. Then the mothers, brothers, uncles, aunts. Then the grooms party is invited to eat langar ( i think they do this before matha teking and as they are sangat, they are allowed to eat first...i think) After langar, groom and his family go matha tek. The groom sits in front of the sangat where they do matha tek.  Then bride walks in. Matha teks, sits next to groom. The palla ardaas is done. Then the shabad about Pallai taindai laagee (or is shabad done before?) And then lavaan etc. 
    • I bet the saura/FIL was quiet before marriage because his wife and daughter made him. I can just imagine it: The MIL "dont start foolish arguments, let the girl be married off first, with your incessant talking and debates, you have alienated all of our neighbors and friends. Stay quiet and dont ruin the girls life!" I am terribly sorry to say theres only 2 ways two deal with these type of people. Be extra strict or humble.  1. The amritdhari person can just say I have taken amrit and vows to the panj pyare and I intend to live by them. I just do what my guru says and am too dumb to engage in debate with smart ppl like you. I dont intend to be a debator or scholar, so please leave me alone. I just want the happiness of my guru. Anytime, the FIL tries to start a debate, just say you are probably right and  i am not smart enough to debate and walk away.  2. Your amritdhari friend is a jija, a son in law. Tell him to use the power that position gives him. He is not a bahu to quietly take what the sass says. The father in law is interfering in his household and needs to be shown his place. The singh should say, i am an amritdhari and you knew this when you married ur daughter into this house. Either you and your daughter comply with my rehits and rules or you guys leave. For the guru, I am willing to destroy my marriage.  (If feels that is too harsh, he can add, I am not a tyrant, you can believe and do what you want. ) But there will be no guru nindya in my house. Your friend is the jawai/SIL. Tell him dont be afraid to make some threats and act tough. Inlaws should be wary of the SIL.  This may not seem like  the best thing to do for family relations,  but people like these actually respect power and tyranny only. The more kind and soft spoken you are, they will ride roughshod over you. You can read about a similar incident here:  https://www.gurmatbibek.com/contents.php?id=21     
    • Yes there is a product called TRS based on nanozoolites. It detoxifies heavy metals. I dont know too.much about it tho. Check out Vita Lives Free on youtube for more info  

Important Information

Terms of Use