What If Islam Was To Become Dominate Religion Of Your Nation

genie

hahahaha..wow! Just because I replied to your bullsh!t in a fitting manner, you guys started crying "Oh oh extremist"? LOL!!!! is this a joke or what?

So you abuse prophet, abuse Islam, share anti-Islamic hatefilled christian missionary rhetoric and call it "truth about Islam" ..and when agla replies..your 'sikhi' panties go wet and you start yelling " SEE! SEE! another extremist!"?

Are you guys even real? Stop being crying babies...

All the posters here and mods know that "who" started it all without any provocation. My replies were deleted b/c it definitely showed 'kon kitnay paani mein hai' ... Oye Sikho, apnay dharam ki recognition to karwa lo phlay...Islam ko gali baad mein day daina...Apnay hi mulk mein "extension of hinduism" ki pehchaan se janay jatay ho..or gali Islam ko detay phir ho? :lol2: :biggrin2:

Now some mods might delete my posts and call me offensive or even ban me...but what offensive thing I said? While Sikhs were calling Islam as nazism, fascism, and describing Muslims as nazis...and Prophet as a terrorist (nauzbillah)...THAT wasn't 'offensive' or 'insulting' to the mods..they didn't warn or 'delete' the posts...but i just replied to those posts and didn't even insult Sikhism...and yet my posts were deleted and I was warned...

Ummm what should we call this? Oh yeah..there's a word for it... :yay:

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y !!!

Satguru Always Gave Raaj first to Devils.....in satyug...it started with Hrinakusipo(Father of Bhagat Prahlad), Jalandhar Dhaint...then in Treta to Ravan,,,then i Dwapar to Kans and Mughals.......and so on.

.but the in the Climax( :) ). Satguru took avatar to establish Dharam.

hahahaha..wow! Just because I replied to your bullsh!t in a fitting manner, you guys started crying "Oh oh extremist"? LOL!!!! is this a joke or what?

So you abuse prophet, abuse Islam, share anti-Islamic hatefilled christian missionary rhetoric and call it "truth about Islam" ..and when agla replies..your 'sikhi' panties go wet and you start yelling " SEE! SEE! another extremist!"?

Are you guys even real? Stop being crying babies...

All the posters here and mods know that "who" started it all without any provocation. My replies were deleted b/c it definitely showed 'kon kitnay paani mein hai' ... Oye Sikho, apnay dharam ki recognition to karwa lo phlay...Islam ko gali baad mein day daina...Apnay hi mulk mein "extension of hinduism" ki pehchaan se janay jatay ho..or gali Islam ko detay phir ho? :lol2: :biggrin2:

Now some mods might delete my posts and call me offensive or even ban me...but what offensive thing I said? While Sikhs were calling Islam as nazism, fascism, and describing Muslims as nazis...and Prophet as a terrorist (nauzbillah)...THAT wasn't 'offensive' or 'insulting' to the mods..they didn't warn or 'delete' the posts...but i just replied to those posts and didn't even insult Sikhism...and yet my posts were deleted and I was warned...

Ummm what should we call this? Oh yeah..there's a word for it... :yay:

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y !!!

by the way does ur <banned word filter activated> get jealous of all the crap that comes out of ur mouth?

We've just seen the amazing transformation of a seemingly moderate Muslim who wrote all the bukwas about sharing our Punjabi culture turn into a extremist just because he had to read a few facts about his religion of 'peace'! The truth can be hard to swallow sometimes and we've just seen how indigestible it can be for a Muslim. He came on here thinking that we would be impressed by the bukwas he came up with, he probably gets that a lot but on this forum people know what's what. His Islamic BS was challenged and all can do is call people id.ots A typically moderate Muslim who when scratched becomes RAGEBOY.

rage_boy_pic313.jpg

He proclaims how great his religion is yet chooses to live in the land of the infidels. No doubt he'll say he was born in the west or his parents brought him over when he was young but there's nothing stopping him moving to the 'great' Islamic world. He could move to Saudi Arabia, but they probably only need Pakistani camel jockeys. The only uses the Saudi Arabs make of Pakistanis is either as camel jockeys or as the main attraction in the beheading of drug dealers! In the Arab world they look at him just as a southern redneck would look at a black guy. He could go back to Pakistan which is a basketcase living off handouts from the Americans. He is proud of the 1000 year rule of Islam but that period was probably the one where his ancestors were forcibly converted to Islam. One has to be pretty low down to be proud of the time that his ancestors were given the option of death or Islam. Countless Sikhs were also given that choice and they chose death, but we can be thankful of PakistaniPunjabi01's ancestors that they made a choice that led to his existence and how great has been his contribution to the world!!!

And to cap his insanity, he uses the example of an American girl becoming a Muslim as proof of how great his religion is. Don't worry my friend when people of other religions convert to our religion they live positive lives and become an asset to their community. I hope that girl leads a positive life but that's highly unlikely. The chances are that she will probably wind up dead in some Islamic hell hole just as that daft bint did a few days ago.

Nah, ten year old's are too old. The girls need to be nine years old because uncle wants to emulate the 'mercy' unto mankind!

yup funny how a seemingly sikh-muslim bhai bhai pakistani punjabi muslim comes on acts like a moderate then when islam ideology is examined especially political aspects of islam and how its a threat to us all he transforms intoa rabid extemist monster foaming at the mouth and insults Sikhs on a Sikh forum lol. If this is the state of islam and muslims and of pakistani punjabi;s then the sooner pakistan is destroyed and replaced under Sikh rule the better we dont need a totaliterian 7th century shariaw ruled or inspired islamic regieme on any nation on earth in the 21st century.

There's nothing more funny than a Muslim complaining about the injustice he has suffered without ever realising how ironic his complaints are!

My posts were based on hadiths and Muslim political history. As I said, the truth often hurts but that doesn't make is less.

This forum has more posts concerned with Islam and Muslim domination than anything to do with our own community now....

Truthfully speaking just how much of this is a problem for Sikhs? Yes we had some issues with gangs here in the UK, which I might add is not a problem in Canada or the US, but on the whole it is a mute point. The Pakistanis went their own way back in 1947 and have had nothing do with us since.

In the same time we have seen the most brutal oppression launched on our community by the Indian state, with the Hindu majority either agreeing with it or silently spectating. We are barley a majority in our own ancestral land and we have now actually become the minority in major urban population areas such as Jalandhar and Chandigarh. The next time if an event on the scale of 84 happens, I fear our community could be literally wiped out. Look at our sex ratios! We have lost thousands of girls to abortions with this disgusting notion that a female will be a burden. Has anyone been back lately? I was shocked at how few young girls were running around playing in the streets. These girls are our future, future mothers, nation builders and more importantly will give birth to future Sikh generations. We have side issues of the fast depleting water table in Punjab, making our land one of the most deprive for water and with agricultural based economy you know what that means. Now think to yourself in he course of the next couple of decades (well within our lifetime) is our community even going to be around?

Brothers we are literally heading into the abyss, it's these issues we need to focus on.