What If Islam Was To Become Dominate Religion Of Your Nation

genie

lol..this forum seems to be having couple of ardent idi*ts..I mean Islam-haters.

they dont speak for the whole forum its same 2-3 guys in every thread i dont know too much about islam and i dont care too much about it either to behonest i just dont think that another dharam should be insulted if a forum member talked about hinduism he way these guys talk about islam on a regualr basis he would get pounced on instantly (rightly so) and called a fanatic,hindu hater and ironicly "taliban" lol

they dont speak for the whole forum its same 2-3 guys in every thread i dont know too much about islam and i dont care too much about it either to behonest i just dont think that another dharam should be insulted if a forum member talked about hinduism he way these guys talk about islam on a regualr basis he would get pounced on instantly (rightly so) and called a fanatic,hindu hater and ironicly "taliban" lol

Talking about the true tenants of <Edited>/sunni fascist aspect of Islam isn't bashing a religion. Just like Dhan Guru Nanak Sahib expose pakhandvaad in Hinduism and pakhandwaad of religions in general he also spoke out against Qazis and people who stepped away from the tenents of Vaheguru/Allah whatever the name is.

PakistaniPunjabi01, this is a formal warning. Personal attacks won't be allowed from anyone. Instead of making a reply you reverted to personal attacks that are aside the issue. It says a lot.

Any further attacks and you will be banned.

PakistaniPunjabi01, this is a formal warning. Personal attacks won't be allowed from anyone. Instead of making a reply you reverted to personal attacks that are aside the issue. It says a lot.

Any further attacks and you will be banned.

Ohhhhhh..mods doing their duty? Well, I call some people idi*ts in my other posts too..find them and edit them..but please don't delete them. You don't delete insulting posts regarding Islam so why delete my posts?

Also, from now on, if someone insults Islam or make any propagandistic post...I'll reply them in the same manner by commenting about Sikhism..is this o.k? Or Sikhs are THAT cowards that they insult others' faiths without any provocation..but when others' reply..they ban them? All that "Shairan di qom punjabi" was just hogwash, after-all?

Also, forums usually give 3 warnings before banning some person..why are you banning me on first? even though you know that I'm not the one causing trouble? hah!

Edit my words where I called posts idi*ts but baki post te rehn day lokan de paran vastay....inni insecurity v changi nahi hundi...ya ta banda phlay panga na lavay..ya fir baad vich rowaye na kuriyan walun...

Admin : Can you re-instate my posts by editing-out the 'idi*t' word? This is injustice!!!! Why you deleted my posts?

Atleast let the readers read what I wrote...This is show Sikhism teach you to do justice and treat others who are guests (me) in your area (this forum)? Please, re-instate my posts now by editing the word "idi*t" and nothing else!

Talking about the true tenants of <Edited>/sunni fascist aspect of Islam isn't bashing a religion. Just like Dhan Guru Nanak Sahib expose pakhandvaad in Hinduism and pakhandwaad of religions in general he also spoke out against Qazis and people who stepped away from the tenents of Vaheguru/Allah whatever the name is.

ive got no love for wahhabis bro theyre the same as nazis to me but its all to clear that some members arnt just talking about the fascist aspects theyre bashing the whole religion

And once more we have the good old "believer" versus us "infidels" again.

Once again we have a Sikh suffering from his eternal inferiority-complex.

Whenever you look a Muslim, you abruptly think "Oh, he must be here to convert us. Or spread Islam blah blah" and hence you start polluting this forum with anti-Islamic , hate-filled christian missionary stuff..whereas the "believer" don't even say a word about Islam or anything...hah!

You guys are becoming a joke now! First, you start all this b.s...and then cry like girls "ohhhh look believer is here to spread the word..".... like seriously? Look like all 10 year old girls have gathered here... :lol2:

Ask your fellow Sikhs that who started talking about religion at first?

Grow up, all of you.

ive got no love for wahhabis bro theyre the same as nazis to me but its all to clear that some members arnt just talking about the fascist aspects theyre bashing the whole religion

A bit clarification : The people you are talking about are called "Salafists". Wahabis are very strict, puritanical follows of Islam...but they aren't the 'fascist' type..There is a group within Wahabiii Islam called Salafists. These are the people who will bomb sufi saint shrines, hindu temples, non-salafi mosques etc...Many people don't this and hence bash wahabis as a whole..which is technically wrong. I'm no fan of Wahabism..but Wahabis won't bomb you just b/c you don't follow their brand of religion. It is the salafists who have this fascist behavior....

Just a clarification...