Sign in to follow this  
savinderpalsingh

Short Sakhi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ki gal sunny...nice aa.... :)

N I tried to msg u...but I think u have blocked me....

I know becoz of my anger I did spoil many good relations n also I have hurt many....

I wanted to say sorry to u for that day....

I hope my mistakes will b forgiven by u... Yes I agree that I need to learn more but....its difficult to find saad sangat...

I have learnt alot from people like...Mehtab veerji, Jasdeep,jonny,u,Gurdeep,lucky veerji...etc.....u people help me in one or the other way to grow ...well

Hope u dont have any gila shikwa from me....I want to msg all this to u but I was not able to....

Stay Blessed :)

Ki gal sunny...nice aa.... :)

N I tried to msg u...but I think u have blocked me....

I know becoz of my anger I did spoil many good relations n also I have hurt many....

I wanted to say sorry to u for that day....

I hope my mistakes will b forgiven by u... Yes I agree that I need to learn more but....its difficult to find saad sangat...

I have learnt alot from people like...Mehtab veerji, Jasdeep,jonny,u,Gurdeep,lucky veerji...etc.....u people help me in one or the other way to grow ...well

Hope u dont have any gila shikwa from me....I want to msg all this to u but I was not able to....

Stay Blessed :)

Hey and you didnt learn from me :(

Im sad know :(

Awesome sakhi veerji

Hey and you didnt learn from me :(

Im sad know :(

Awesome sakhi veerji

Do i need to specify it... especially for u bujurga :D :D

U my sweet old man :D :respect: :respect:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !!Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Waheguru Ji - a sort sakhi

Sunny m Sorry boli...

n tu Its Ok v ni boli :( :( :wow: :wow:

i am damn sure u have pirated heart not original wala :no:

Do i need to specify it... especially for u bujurga :D :D

U my sweet old man :D :respect: :respect:

I'm not a bujurg!!!!

Bujurga :p waise who is this in ur profile pic?

A random nihang Singh!!

but to daas also it gives same impression because of ur profile picture :p:p ..........

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's Nihang Maghar Singh akaaaaal!

Maghar Singh nihang looks totally different and ties a different style dummala...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Bro, that is a wrong understanding of Sikhi. There are not "different rules" for Amritdharis vs everyone else. There's one set of rules. It's just that Amritdharis actually follow them (or are supposed to). There's simply no rule you can't learn some sort of vidia (education) from a non-Sikh. I agree with not mixing with people that will harm your Sikhi. But we're not talking about "hanging out" with your Namdhari teacher. He's simply teaching you music. I should note that I'm simply talking about taking lessons from Namdhari (or Hindu, or Muslim) music teachers. Actually going into a Namdhari temple or mosque might require additional reflection.
    • Bro, what are you talking about? A lot of Sikh (and other non-Sikh, non-Christian kids) go to Church of England and other such schools. As long as you're not worshiping Jesus, I fail to see anything wrong in that.  In case you think that's just "modern" squishy Sikhs sending their kids to non-Sikh teachers, Guru Sahib's parents sent them to religious instructors for teaching them Punjabi or other Indian languages (Pandits) and Mullahs for learning Persian.
    • "as Nanak said"?  Are you a Sikh? The reason people are fighting with you is because they think you're a Sikh. If you're not, then just do what you want to do.   Also if you seem to be promoting treating men as brothers, could you please state your views on dating? If dating is bad, then please detail why.
    • I don't know if it was you that was posting in the beginning pages of this thread, but if so, why didn't you just lead with that? Why didn't you say "treat men as brothers, women as sisters"?  Instead of saying "females can be friends." It made people think that your real goal was to equivocate (call two things the same that are actually different). That you were trying to put "friendship" and "boyfriends/girlfriends" in the same box so that one could lead to another.
    • Alright, that's good. Treat men as brothers, women as sisters and not in a lustful way. That's all fine. In fact, that's Gurmat. But the people that are opposing you (or possibly another anonymous poster) is when you (or someone) say that you can be friends with a man just like  you would be with a female friend. That is, do things together alone. Go over to each other's apartment. Call each other at all hours of the night. Be physically close (sit right next to each other, hold hands, hug, possibly kiss, etc.). No, you can't do that. And if you think you can, you are the most naive person in the world. So please don't do that. And if you want to, at least don't encourage other young people to do that.

Important Information

Terms of Use