Man Facing Charges For Something He Didn't Do

Singh97

Update: All of the sex charges have been proved false, the only thing left is that the daughter said he was threatening her and her friends with death threats.

Will the law require her to prove it, or will the fact that her friends are lying with her be enough?

And in your opinion, after this's over, should he make her leave his house and live somewhere else? In a few months when the girl's 18, he technically doesn't have to let her live in his house.

I think if all other charges have prove to be wrong then, judge or jury knows that she is lying. They would need solid evidence but i am not a lawyer or anything. When she turns 18, he should kick her out the same day..

Correct me if I'm wrong but Canada has, does it not, have Laws which state that anyone that makes a domestic violence allegation (any violence within the home) cannot then retract those allegations without suffering serious criminal charges from the authorities themselves ? If, as I suspect, that is the case, the girl is now caught between a rock and a hard place. She can't withdraw her complaint.

On the other issue, Canada is a very civilised country. It's not Punjab. If the Police Officer has misused his position there will be serious consequences for him. I don't know if its the Peel Police, Vancouver or Surrey Police but whichever it is, your relation needs to get down to police hq and file a formal complaint. Regardless of whether or not anything comes of it at least he'll be getting the facts relating to the case out there.

But anyhow, Canadian Law operates on basic English common law principles. The man can't be convicted on hearesay. Unless they have written, audio or video proof of him making a death threat the Court cannot find him guilty.

Unfortunately, what sometimes happens in these situations is that Punjabi men in Canada who are relatively recent immigrants receive either bad legal advice or feel pressured to plead guilty when confronted with the choice of a misdemeanor slap on the wrist or the possibility of a serious stretch of jail time. This situation you portray is all too common in Canada. I know because some of my own uncles and aunties out there have been thrown in jail on the say of their own daughters. I know the UK Sikhs love to complain alot but they don't know how good they've got it compared to the situation out where you are.

Thank you for the amazing answer. I hope this turns out the way it should.

I think if all other charges have prove to be wrong then, judge or jury knows that she is lying. They would need solid evidence but i am not a lawyer or anything. When she turns 18, he should kick her out the same day..

You're right about that.

http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abca/doc/2005/2005abca246/2005abca246.html

Since that time, the law has been settled that, as a general rule, the Charter only applies to government actions, not interactions between private citizens or institutions

R V Dell 2005, Line 6 ^

----

Charter of CANADA. (emphasis on all caps name, more info on that later).

• 32. (1) This Charter applies

• (a) to the Parliament and government of Canada in respect of all matters within the authority of Parliament including all matters relating to the Yukon Territory and Northwest Territories; and

• (b) to the legislature and government of each province in respect of all matters within the authority of the legislature of each province.

52. (1) The Constitution of Canada is the supreme law of Canada, and any law that is inconsistent with the provisions of the Constitution is, to the extent of the inconsistency, of no force or effect.

He's charged under criminal code, however that's under charter and if they cannot prove jurisdiction they cannot convict him.(They never can, more on that later). Pm me, I'll give you my email as Sikhs we will not use this for corrupted purposes but this is the truth about the system we live in. (All of the court stuff is fake, there is a law of the land aka no injury, damage, or fraud but it is never enforced. Revenue reasons most likely, more on that later too, lol.)

I've 'gotten away' with firearms, and threats towards police (aka I am a sikh, you threaten me I will defend myself) all through this real knowledge. I won't post full info here except for google 10 maxims of law, as to many people this is such a shock, they think I'm lying. I personally, know people who drive without 'license' as we have title to the roads, and a license is for commerce (aka taxi driver). I've used accept 4 value, to have the CRA act as my bank teller/representative, and therefore use only my signature and a promise to pay (which is why today's money is) to pay off my credit card, and I do this regularly.

I've posted this just now, in bits and pieces but this is the original way I ended the post.

Anyway, veer ji will be free, and can counter claim/put a lien on the step-daughter and mom and get all his money back with change.

I suspect this is in Toronto area, I don't start school until september and I guarentee this will be over in a matter of weeks lol.

-

Note to other sikhs, please do a private prosecution if you want to charge someone, or make the crown charge under the common law aka law of the land. Statuortory aka code violations aren't worth the paper they're written on.

-

Here's another gem:

R V Big Drug Mart, Idk the exact line as it's not well organized like the new ones (canlii) but it cites s. 52 aka charter is above all other 'laws' of CANADA.

We can keep going deeper, but let's get our brother out of that hell-hole.

-

Forgot to say:

VJKVJF

1.Correct me if I'm wrong but Canada has, does it not, have Laws which state that anyone that makes a domestic violence allegation (any violence within the home) cannot then retract those allegations without suffering serious criminal charges from the authorities themselves ?

2. If, as I suspect, that is the case, the girl is now caught between a rock and a hard place. She can't withdraw her complaint.

3. If the Police Officer has misused his position there will be serious consequences for him. I don't know if its the Peel Police, Vancouver or Surrey Police but whichever it is, your relation needs to get down to police hq and file a formal complaint.

4. the facts relating to the case out there.

5. English common law principles.

6. The man can't be convicted on hearesay. Unless they have written, audio or video proof of him making a death threat the

7. Court cannot find him guilty.

8. Unfortunately, ... guilty when confronted with the choice of a misdemeanor slap on the wrist or the possibility of a serious stretch of jail time.

9. I know the UK Sikhs love to complain alot but they don't know how good they've got it compared to the situation out where you are.

Not meant as an attack but let me answer this one by one with emphasis on number 3.

1. Canada is a common law jurisdiction, CANADA is not. However, anything taken under oath is sworn with the penalty of perjury, so yes.

2. No, she always has a choice.

3. No, a formal complaint will get you a beating, false raids, etc. This is a police state, if you don't trust me come to my area at night and watch police try to keep you inside aka curfew.

4. In law, a fact is something that both parties agree upon, based upon the maxims 'silence is acquiescence', and 'an unrebutted affidavit stands as truth' (and judgement). So, as far as the case is concerned (haven't read the thread through, as there's no need) only sworn statements aka affidavits, and really only those filed into court, concern the judge.

5. Too deep for this post, summary common law has two meanings. Common understanding aka no harm, injury, fraud, the law of the land aka 10 maxims. Also meant to be a principal whereby, previous sentences serve as a guideline so judges don't constantly make decisions blind. Kind of irrelevant, since CANADA despite claiming the principal of precedent, charges people for things like seat belts, drugs, and weapons. All of which harm no-one and breach no peace, it does this by fraud (more on this later), and deceit.

6. Yes, he can. Reasonable doubt, especially in a administrative hearing aka star court, where there is no jury things like that will happen all the time. Seen it personally, witnesses can change their story 3 times, and even from what they originally tell police, and what police say: there will still be a conviction, as the courts are rigged (naturally it would be 50% conviction, but it is closer to 80-90%+).

Remember another thing, any statement given under oath is no longer hearsay, it's evidence, and you must rebut it. It gets complicated in the fact that you're supposed to have evidence to back up your statement, but essentially a witness taking the stand is like swearing an affidavit. When's the last time you say a lawyer do anything but schedule more court dates for money? Do you ever see a lawyer rebut statements, or the defendant? No, they attempt to 'disprove' the case, however do you ever wonder why the judge upon a guilty plea/sentence says based on facts read into the record?

Fact, something which both parties agree upon. You don't disagree, therefore you submit. I've learned the concepts, but not the intricacies. For example, what is really going on corporately during a trial? However, that is research as I know how to never let it get to a trial stage, you just file a motion to dismiss and boom.

7. A slave will always have work to do, now does he know how to assert his Sui Juris status (fully competent to handle own affairs), regardless we will teach him.

8. Or because of no jury, concerned that judge may get pissed and mess you up anyway.

9. It is the same thing, injustice is injustice UK just doesn't have scary America to make sheeple want tougher everything. (and less freedom, aka easier for criminals).

VJKVJF

-

I'm gonna help this guy, file a lien for millions on these kunjarnis. Have fun being debt slaves for the rest of your lives. :)

Thanks to Waheguru's kirpa he's gotten a very good lawyer... the only problem is the money, but they should be able to come up with a way to get the money.

As for the police officer who's related to the boyfriend (he didn't know the allegations were lies), he has also said that the girls are very likely to be put in jail for lying like this.

Thanks to Waheguru's kirpa he's gotten a very good lawyer... the only problem is the money, but they should be able to come up with a way to get the money.

As for the police officer who's related to the boyfriend (he didn't know the allegations were lies), he has also said that the girls are very likely to be put in jail for lying like this.

I know I just pmd, but I want everyone to see this.

First, this entire system is fake and it admits.

Google accept 4 value, money is a promise to pay, and you paid with another promise to pay. No lawful currency in circulation.

Therefore, goodwill and time are your biggest assests.

B.A.R stands for british accreditation registry and you are only ever told half the story in school, it's like assuming the house is the entire world. You learn everything about it, but an illiterate man may be the one who sees the window and walks outside. Depending on belifs (degree of enslavement) one may not or may not want to believe the house is not the entire world. The house also represents jurisdiction, (will post later)

Lawyer's take forever, for two main reasons: 1. Due process does take a long time (you don't have to take as much) 2. Money

Good or bad, the fact is if someone doesn't know how to step outside jurisdiction you're looking at dozens of court dates, leading up to a trial where conviction is usually likely (maybe not specifically here,especially as jury will be involved but we always think 2 steps ahead, and further than one case).

I would encourage people, to learn these things, and be their own 'lawyers' as well as for those who do not/have trouble learning these things especially because of the english.

With many learning this, you will see it spread to India and beyond where the rajoanas, and bhullars of the future will not be convicted.

That is my dream, until the quom regroups we need to relieve the singhs who are fighting and being falsely charged.

VJKVJF|

Google common law commerical lien process everyone, and hunt those who have wronged you. It's very early I hope my post is not in-coherent when I have time, I'll start a new thread, refer to this and answer any and all questions and provide sources, and extra reading to make more people who are armed with this.

Saint-Soldier, able to conquer the spirtual and physical world; today's world, also needs to conquer court, and battlefield. One archetype is personal, the second public.

Raaj Karega Khalsa

Aaki Rehe Na Koi|

VJKVJF||

edit - As a funny example, this means all those bans on organizations are not really valid. ;)

The main reason to learn this, is because different 'governments' attempt to take away our safe havens or bases to regroup. We havn't had those before, and we will not lose them.

Vaheguru