Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

Also I forgot to add when the Neeldhari sect leader got this Hukam from Sant Harnaam Singh ji in recent years, Sant Satnaam Singh ji did ardas before Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and then did ardas before Sant Harnaam Singh ji Kile wale. So what was Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj lacking that ardas had to be done before Sant Harnaam Singh ji Kile wale. And to add more fuel to the fire, it was Sant Harnaam Singh ji Kile wale that answered the ardas of Sant Satnaam Singh ji to take up kirpan, Dastar, and Amrit. Plus they say Sant Harnaam Singh ji never sat on a seat as authority, but look at the ardas being done and the orders being given by him. A man that does not take a position of authority will say follow the Hukam given in 1699, why are you looking at my hand.

You don't need a high powered head lights to see what is actually going on here. All you need is a lighter.

Also I forgot to add when the Neeldhari sect leader got this Hukam from Sant Harnaam Singh ji in recent years, Sant Satnaam Singh ji did ardas before Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and then did ardas before Sant Harnaam Singh ji Kile wale. So what was Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj lacking that ardas had to be done before Sant Harnaam Singh ji Kile wale. And to add more fuel to the fire, it was Sant Harnaam Singh ji Kile wale that answered the ardas of Sant Satnaam Singh ji to take up kirpan, Dastar, and Amrit. Plus they say Sant Harnaam Singh ji never sat on a seat as authority, but look at the ardas being done and the orders being given by him. A man that does not take a position of authority will say follow the Hukam given in 1699, why are you looking at my hand.

You don't need a high powered head lights to see what is actually going on here. All you need is a lighter.

Awesome posts!Long time no see!!!Where have ya been?

only five ji.. i will only give you gurbani de parman, ahead is aap ji de bhaag..

"kabeer maya dolni, pawan chakolanhar, santa makhan kahaya, chaach peye sansar.. "sggs ang 1365.

kanra m 5 : sggs 1301.

sajna sant ao mere....

prabh kirpa te sant pae, waar waar nanak oh bere..

and the last shabad , in dhan dhan sri guru grabth sahib ji, which gives the true description of people like you.. please read carefully..

gauri cheti sggs ang 332

har jas sune na har gun gawe...

aise logan sio kya kahiye, jo prabh kiye bhagat teh bahaj, tin teh sada darane rahiye.

awran hast , aap hai kane,

tin ko dekh, kabeer lajane...

... so , what or who am i to reply to you, even sri guru granth sahib ji has said to avoid people like you, and bhagat kabeer ji feels embarrassed seeing such people...

so all i like can do is ardaas, that one day , sri guru granth sahib ji can enlighten you, to follow them as the guru, not only anyhow bow your head infront of them...

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh..

Please .. Everyone .. Follow GURBANI ...

What does GURBANI say

Fareeda bure da Bhala Kar ...

Bura bhala koh Kisno kahiye , sagle Jee tumhare..

And you guys ..

Sant ki ninda dokh mai dokh..

Santa ko mat koi nindo, sant , ram hai eko..

Please guru pyareyo , sikhi teh GURBANI deh raah teh chalo JI ... GURBANI Jo kehndi hai , oh manno JI ,

Nanak nam chardi kala , tere bhane sarbat da bhala..

Sareya da bhala manao.. Teh wekho , GURBANI aap tuhanoo sidhe raah teh tor deh GI .. Nahi teh

Kabeer man Jane sabh baat, jaanat hi augun kare,

Kahe ki kuslaat , hath deep kue pare..

What's the point of having a torch in hand if you gonna fall in the well anyway .. Don't let this manukha janam go for a waste , you have the ultimate guru , Guru Granth Sahib JI , please , follow it, and try to understand it ...

only five ji.. i will only give you gurbani de parman, ahead is aap ji de bhaag..

"kabeer maya dolni, pawan chakolanhar, santa makhan kahaya, chaach peye sansar.. "sggs ang 1365.

kanra m 5 : sggs 1301.

sajna sant ao mere....

prabh kirpa te sant pae, waar waar nanak oh bere..

and the last shabad , in dhan dhan sri guru grabth sahib ji, which gives the true description of people like you.. please read carefully..

gauri cheti sggs ang 332

har jas sune na har gun gawe...

aise logan sio kya kahiye, jo prabh kiye bhagat teh bahaj, tin teh sada darane rahiye.

awran hast , aap hai kane,

tin ko dekh, kabeer lajane...

... so , what or who am i to reply to you, even sri guru granth sahib ji has said to avoid people like you, and bhagat kabeer ji feels embarrassed seeing such people...

so all i like can do is ardaas, that one day , sri guru granth sahib ji can enlighten you, to follow them as the guru, not only anyhow bow your head infront of them...

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh..

In what way do you think the Bhagat Kabeer Ji Salok is speaking about Sant Satnaam Singh ji as eating the makhan and those that present facts about his lifestyle are drinking in the whey? What is seen from the documentary is that Sant Satnaam Singh ji is building his family fortune by selling Gurbani.

Again how does the Shabad on ang 1301 apply here. Who gave the certificate of being a Sant to Sant Satnaam Singh ji? Gurbani that Baba followers should focus on is this.......

schu ErY sBu ko aupir scu Awcwru ]5]

sachahu ourai sabh ko oupar sach aachaar ||5||

Truth is higher than everything; but higher still is truthful living. ||5|| ang 62

I say this due to Sant Satnaam Singh ji using Gurbani to build his family fortune. So yes he at times does sing Gurbani (truth), but then he wraps Gurbani with his own manmat ways of life.

And the last Shabad you presented from ang 332 shows how much anger and hate you have toward me. To use Gurbani as a weapon to dish out anger and hate is no way to behave. Did I misinterpret what was said in the documentary or say something out of context about Sant Satnaam Singh ji? If you believe I did then we can discuss that point either through pm or on the forum.

Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj gave Khande Bhatt de Amrit on 1699 and gave the Hukam to Sikhs to take Amrit from the Punj Pyare and wear all 5 Kakkars. The Neeldhari cult just recently started following this Hukam. In the documentary the Neeldhari say they started wearing a Kirpan after Sant Harnaam Singh ji Kile Wale gave them a Hukam in 2011 or so. If Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is the Guru of Neeldhari cult, then they would have taken Amrit as soon as they acknowledged such a Hukam exist from 1699. But they did not and waited till Sant Harnaam Singh ji in whatever form gave them the Hukam.

Second, if Sant Harnaam Singh ji really followed Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji then he would have told those that follow him to take Amrit and wear the Kakkar of kirpan as the Hukam has already been given in 1699.

Thirdly, the Neeldhari cult say they follow Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and don't bow to anyone else. Again there actions say this is not true. The new Sant of the cult is on video being bowed down too. Also in this documentary there is photo of Sant Harnaam Singh ji, with his shoes and clothing in glass, where his followers are sitting around this moorti. Next they have a photo of Sant Harnaam Singh ji with a very nice rug under the photo and it is next to Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. Without any doubt the Neeldharis worship Sant Harnaam Singh ji as their Guru.

It is a shame this cult followers and promoters are using Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa name to collect the sangats money and build their own family fortune. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji was asked......why do people follow you? Sant ji answered by saying come to my house and see how I live. Sant ji's house was no better than a poverty level living household. Sant ji dedicated his whole life to helping the poor. The two cents he had in his pocket were given to the sangat. But this Neeldhari leader Sant Satnam Singh ji has built his family fortune off of the poor sangat. He eats out of gold, sleeps on gold, wears gold, and sits on gold.

Che Guevara didn't have a Gurmat mindset when it came to war and politics, but I'd rather stand with Che Guevara than these Malik Bago.

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji slept under trees, fought in wars with his soldiers, gave the Punj Pyare the right to order him, throw gold out like it was any other rock in the ground, gave his family to the Khalsa Panth, and did everything to protect the weak and poor.

Sant Baba Thakur SIngh ji Khalsa gave every cent he had to the victims of 1984. If Sant ji had the houses, the money, the property which Sant Satnam Singh ji the Neeldhari cult leader had today, then there would have been justice served to the 1984 victims, people in Punjab would have been better off and Sant ji would be living in the same house and life style. Sant ji did not live poor because he didn't want others to say he is living like a King, but because he always had a hand that never stopped giving.

The Neeldhari cult leader gives to charity because it gives him a better image and who doesn't want to save on taxes. Hence Gurbani says by just giving to charity a person will not become virtuous.

Stop giving your dasvand to such people and Gurdwaras that waste it on their family fortunes. Get up and work the dasvand by spending some time with the poor and needy.

well said

Please .. Everyone .. Follow GURBANI ...

What does GURBANI say

Fareeda bure da Bhala Kar ...

Bura bhala koh Kisno kahiye , sagle Jee tumhare..

And you guys ..

Sant ki ninda dokh mai dokh..

Santa ko mat koi nindo, sant , ram hai eko..

Please guru pyareyo , sikhi teh GURBANI deh raah teh chalo JI ... GURBANI Jo kehndi hai , oh manno JI ,

Nanak nam chardi kala , tere bhane sarbat da bhala..

Sareya da bhala manao.. Teh wekho , GURBANI aap tuhanoo sidhe raah teh tor deh GI .. Nahi teh

Kabeer man Jane sabh baat, jaanat hi augun kare,

Kahe ki kuslaat , hath deep kue pare..

What's the point of having a torch in hand if you gonna fall in the well anyway .. Don't let this manukha janam go for a waste , you have the ultimate guru , Guru Granth Sahib JI , please , follow it, and try to understand it ...

Thanks for the lesson in trying to put fear in others hearts. Is this what you are taught by Sant Satnaam Singh ji? Bhagat Kabir ji Maharaj, Bhagat Namdev Ji Maharaj, Bhagat Prahlad ji Maharaj, and Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj were all taunted and threats were made to them by other religious leaders and their followers. Scriptures were used to call them false and evil. I am not comparing myself to these great souls, but look at your own hand and read up on history how these great souls were treated. You will see a similarity between your actions and the actions of past generations who called them false and evil.

Also you give the advice of:

Fareeda bure da Bhala Kar

This is great advice as Satguru spoke this as Shabad Guru, But didn't you just in a post above call me a bure by using a shabad on ang 332. You should have thought of this tuk and helped me out as you think I made a huge mistake. My Ant Kaal has not come and you should have said.......I can help in correcting this huge mistake. Maybe it's something to think about for next time when you are full of hate and want to use Gurbani as a weapon against your fellow human being.

Neeldharis are a minority, their children have now started to marry outside of the Neeldhari circles....One thing about them is that they are very loaded with $$$(especially the ones in Thailand,Malaysia & Singapore) because many of them are bussines owners. They have money but enjoy no recognition,respect or influence in the Panth.Because they are primarily seen as a cult. They claim to believe in Sree Guru Granth Sahib Jee but have many questionable practices.

Their Neeldhari 'Guru'(Satnaam Sinh) who JUST took amrit in 2011 at Maharaja Gardens(Thai headquarters) in Bangkok whereby Takht Jathedaars(corrupt) were flown in to organize and give amrit their Baba and the followers. Surprisingly, their head NOW goes by the title >>>SANT JOGI SATNAAM Singh Jee<<< . Its amazing how he elevated himself to such avastha just right after amrit sanchar. :blink2: :blink2: :blink2:

Now their Baba is very closely alligned to Badals in Punjab......can be seen sharing stages wit Badal regularly. They also seem to have bought over Iqbal Singh of Patna. Because Iqbal Sio sucks up to Satnaam Singh sooooooooooooooooo much that he awarded him a Puratan Sree Sahib from treasury of of Takht Sree Patna Sahib.(info is confirmed)

2 good virtues I have seen in them is reading gurbani and sewa. But having heard the katha done by their baba Satnaam Sinh,...even their interpretation of gurbani is fishy to me...... he seemed to indicate(indirectly) throughout the katha that HE IS THAT SANT MENTIONED IN GURBANI, THAT WE NEED TO DO SANGAT AND SEEK GUIDANCE FROM :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme:

I'm not trying to sound mean but when watching kirtan by many of their kirtanis, personally I can really feel the dikhava (showing off) jumping out of the screen.

Furthermore I remember watching a smagam on tv a few months back, there was a neeldhari singh doing katha, at the end he and his wife were called for sirope, right there on stage infront of everyone, in guru sahib's hazoori, this neeldhari singh's wife did matha tek to a Nanaksar Sant who who was standing up to give the sirope. I wonder, should people who lack such basic concepts of gurmat, who set such ridiculous examples to to the sangat, be doing parchar? Note: the Nanaksar Sant isn't to blame, he didn't encourage her to do that and he wasn't a party to it. I just find it funny that the neeldhari who considers himself fit to sit on stage teaching the sangat can not even tell his wife the basic concept of not matha teking anyone but Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, at the very least not in Guru Ji's hazoori infront of thousands of sangat!

Edit: just realised that this neeldhari singh who I am talking about is none other than the man they call 'pipli wale sant'! What a joke!

Its unbelievable how so many in the panth are being taken in by their flashy shows.

I believe the people in the below video are neeldharis, I don't even need to comment here, the video speaks for itself. This is far from gursikhi, Gurbani shabad is to take us inside of ourselves.