Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

Dear pyareyo

Bani is the light , not a weapon ,

Why do you feel it as a weapon ??

Maybe , it's your heart that's hurting after hearing it ... I am sure , that one day , guru arjan dev JI will bless you all also .. Like the tukh

"Sant dokhi ka thao ko nahe,

Nanak SANT bhawe ta oye bhi gat pae.."

Pyareyo bani suno ki kehndi weh..

Nindya bhali kise ki nahi,

Manmukh mugadh karan

Please do not do nindya of anyone ... Khaskar sadha di

Follow Guru Granth Sahib JI ...

Anyway .. Maharaj Ji aap sareya noo sumat bakhsan JI .

The way you speak , sometimes I think , are you a Sikh also or no ..? Does GURBANI teach anger , hatred , ??

U read in Asa di waar every day

" tin ki ninda koi kya kare , Jin jar naam pyara..

But at the end ... It's not your fault ..he only sends saints to the world , and he only sends people to come and do nindya

Bhero m 3 and 1133

Aape dent lae dite sant jana ko

Ape rakha soi..

Who was guru Gobind singh JI ? He was a guru and and emperor .. He was like a king ..

So what Should his sikh be ... A begger ?? Sorry guys wrong answer

. His true sikh or sant , will also be a shah .. Like guru arjan dev JI already mentioned many years before guru Gobind singh JI even came

Raaj mai raj , jog mai jogi

Tap mai tapesar , grist mai bhogi.

Dyae dyae bhagte sukh PAYA

Nanak tis purkh ka kine ant na PAYA.

Why did they say " tis purkh..

Think ...

Is dehi ko simre dev...

Even the angels want to be a human .. As only after obtaining human , you can even take over the angels ..

Nar teh Upaj, surg ko jiteyo, so awkhad mai payee ..

Please at least be good humans , then one day he will have taras on you and make you like him ...

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਨਾਉ ਕਰਤਾ ਕਾਦਰੁ ਕਰੇ ਕਿਉ ਬੋਲੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਜੋਖੀਵਦੈ ॥

Naao Karathaa Kaadhar Karae Kio Bol Hovai Jokheevadhai ||

One who chants the Name of the Almighty Creator - how can his words be judged?

ਦੇ ਗੁਨਾ ਸਤਿ ਭੈਣ ਭਰਾਵ ਹੈ ਪਾਰੰਗਤਿ ਦਾਨੁ ਪੜੀਵਦੈ ॥

Dhae Gunaa Sath Bhain Bharaav Hai Paarangath Dhaan Parreevadhai ||

His divine virtues are the true sisters and brothers; through them, the gift of supreme status is obtained.

ਨਾਨਕਿ ਰਾਜੁ ਚਲਾਇਆ ਸਚੁ ਕੋਟੁ ਸਤਾਣੀ ਨੀਵ ਦੈ ॥

Naanak Raaj Chalaaeiaa Sach Kott Sathaanee Neev Dhai ||

Nanak established the kingdom; He built the true fortress on the strongest foundations.

ਲਹਣੇ ਧਰਿਓਨੁ ਛਤੁ ਸਿਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਸਿਫਤੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਪੀਵਦੈ ॥

Lehanae Dhharioun Shhath Sir Kar Sifathee Anmrith Peevadhai ||

He installed the royal canopy over Lehna's head; chanting the Lord's Praises, He drank in the Ambrosial Nectar.

ਮਤਿ ਗੁਰ ਆਤਮ ਦੇਵ ਦੀ ਖੜਗਿ ਜੋਰਿ ਪਰਾਕੁਇ ਜੀਅ ਦੈ ॥

Math Gur Aatham Dhaev Dhee Kharrag Jor Paraakue Jeea Dhai ||

The Guru implanted the almighty sword of the Teachings to illuminate his soul.

ਗੁਰਿ ਚੇਲੇ ਰਹਰਾਸਿ ਕੀਈ ਨਾਨਕਿ ਸਲਾਮਤਿ ਥੀਵਦੈ ॥

Gur Chaelae Reharaas Keeee Naanak Salaamath Thheevadhai ||

The Guru bowed down to His disciple, while Nanak was still alive.

ਸਹਿ ਟਿਕਾ ਦਿਤੋਸੁ ਜੀਵਦੈ ॥੧॥

Sehi Ttikaa Dhithos Jeevadhai ||1||

The King, while still alive, applied the ceremonial mark to his forehead. ||1||

Watch/Listen to this....so amazing.

Dhan Dhan Giani Sant Singh Jee Maskeen Jee.......always spoke the truth and was never scared to stand up for the Panth. A true Kathnee Karnee Gursikh/Sant and a true Panthic Parchaarak with Amritvela/Nitnem/Jeevan/Kamaaee to go along with all of the talk.

Listen carefully for the details (especially who he lists...."Radhaswami....Nirankari....Kiley/Qiley Valey, etc" (Very relavent to this topic)...

Listen to this...and then compare with the above documentary of neeldharis...all the bowing down...over-the-top materialistic items, show off, celebrity, etc. You will see the reality.

Don't bring in the word "Ninda" to this conversation 'Banta Singh'.....just because you don't like the Truth...it doesn't mean that it's ninda. Truth is never ninda.

And also....I watched the documentary....one of the worst things was.........

MAJOR SHAME ON ALL PARTIES INVOLVED WITH GIVING OUT A PURATAN SHASTAR FROM SIKH PANTH GURUDWARA'S KHAJAANAA. WHAT DID THIS GUY DO TO GET IT? AND SHAME ON HIM FOR ACCEPTING IT. NO TRUE SANT WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED IT AND TAKEN IT. AND NO TRUE JATHEDAR WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT. IS THIS WHERE WE ARE AT AS A PANTH? STARTING TO GIVE OUT PURATAN SHASTARS BECAUSE SIROPAS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH ANYMORE FOR THE HIGH-CLASS BABAS?

I could keep going on and on and write for pages about what's wrong with the documentary and neeldharis....but there isn't much to say....Maskeen Jee says everything perfectly.

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Jee

Dhan Dhan Guru Arjun Dev Sahib Jee

Dhan Dhan Guru HarGobind Sahib Jee

Dhan Dhan Guru TeghBahadur Sahib Jee

Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee

Dhan Dhan Baba Ajit Singh Jee

Dhan Dhan Baba Jujhar Singh Jee

Dhan Dhan Baba Zoravar Singh Jee

Dhan Dhan Baba Fateh Singh Jee

Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Jee

Dhan Dhan Bhai Mani Singh Jee

Dhan Dhan Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindravaley

Dhan Dhan Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee

Dhan Dhan countless other True Gursikhs/Sants who actually followed Gurbani and Guru Rehit and made sacrifices for the Panth without even a moments notice.

People can hold many huge Keertan programs and invite people from all over the world and pay for their tickets and honour them and have huge Gurdwaras and complexes and have hi-quality camera companies recording them and making documentaries and recordings and wear fancy clothes and be bowed down to and have thousands of dollars/millions of rupees, etc...

but if you can't stand up for the Panth when it needs someone to stand up for it...then it is all fake...all a show...all pakhand...all karam kaand.

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

remember one thing...even when the gurus were here on earth in human form, there were people like you, who did not let guru gobind singh ji enter the harmandar sahib also...so my dear, i am not angry with you, this is gods play, and he has given you this role, you play yours....and ill play mine.

the truth always prevails...

remember one thing...even when the gurus were here on earth in human form, there were people like you, who did not let guru gobind singh ji enter the harmandar sahib also...so my dear, i am not angry with you, this is gods play, and he has given you this role, you play yours....and ill play mine.

the truth always prevails...

Paaji when someone or a group is going against Sikhism or doing something wrong the true Sikh has to tell and stop them.

U few minority people remind me Of the spoilt child in the house who sits aside and cries , telling himself that the whole family is wrong and not fair,... Don't u realize how pathetic that behavior is ..?

Take your time ... Think it over ... And don't forget , your father will eventually forgive your ignorance ..

Jaesa balak Bhai subae , lakh aprad kamawe,....

Pichle augun baksh lae, prabh age marag pawe..

Guru fateh