Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

We need sants

SANT BINA MAI THAO NA KOI , AWAR NA SOOJHAE JAAWNA,

MOHE NURGUN KO KOE NA RAKHE, SANTA SANG SAMAWNA ..

If you guys don't need sants ... Then it's your bhaag ... Because sants , were always there , are always here , and will keep being in sikhi ...

No one needs Sants in order for them to exist. Sants will be here whether you or me like it or not because of Guru Sahib's bakhsish.

What we need* to differentiate is pakhand baba from real Sants.

The true meaning of

"Inn Gareeb Sikhan Kou Deyou Patshaayaan"

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale lived with honor and anakh of an actual jarnail/general and had honor of a King. Vade vade corrupt dsp te pardaiyee de keerday naam sunke kambde si.

Do you think if Sant Ji "sat on a bunch of gold" it would only then only relate to:

"Inn Gareeb Sikhan Kou Dehou Patshaayan"

Thordi jehi akkul vali gall kariya karo.

Lolzz.....THen you just need to check the post which i had mentioned earliar in the post....when sant Bhindrawale visited Kilewale Mahapursh. Damdami Taksal has all records @ Mehta of all conversation took place with Mahapursh.

dear dasamsarbloh ji

you were stating that if today these sants are ordered to come to akal takath would they come..?

please get your facts straight..today, as we speak, there is a samagam going on in KL ( Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ) in which SRI AKAL TAKATH JETHEDAAR GIANI GURBACHAN SINGH JI, and SRI SACHKHAND HARMANDIR PATNE SAHIB JATHEDAAR GIANI IQBAL SINGH JI, along with SANT PIPLI WALE ( PARAM SANT SATNAM SINGH JI ), are attending ... you can all see the live broadcast on simran fm website...

yesterday 50 over people in malaysia had amrit and became poorey 5 kakare khalse...

In a book called "The Sikh Religion", published by Max Arthur Macaliffe in association with the Singh Sabha leaders such as Bhai Kahn Singh of Nabha as well as Bhai Hazara Singh, Bhai Sardool Singh and Bhai Dit Singh, a brief (not to mention false) sakhi of Sri Guru Tegbahader Sahib Ji was composed on page 381 which reads as follows:

"One day as he was on the top of story of his prison, the Emperor thought he saw him looking towards the south in the direction of imperial Zanana. He was sent for the next day and charged with the grave breach of Oriental etiquette and propriety. The Guru replied, "Emperor Aurangzeb, I was on the top of the story of my prison, but I was not looking at the private apartments or at the queens. I was looking in the direction of theTopi wala Sikh,who will come from beyond the seas to tear down the Pardas and destroy thine empire.."

waheguru ji ka khalsa , wahe guru ji ki fateh,

with ref to neeldhari ang of SIKHI,

would like everyone here to take out 4 minutes from your busy lifes and hear the link i am attaching below,

in JANAM SAKHI ( BHAI BALE WALI ), when SRI GURU NANAK DEV JI went to MEKA, they had a long GOSHT ( Q n A ) with KAJI RUKANDEEN, GURU NANAK DEV JI over there, recited KARNI NAMA, which till today is recognized by KAHN SINGH NABHA as well is in the SUNDER GUTKA ...

please carefully hear it, at 2 minutes and 5 seconds, hear very carefully...

this is SRI GURU NANAK DEV JIS BANI

waheguru ji ka khalsa , wahe guru ji ki fateh,

with ref to neeldhari ang of SIKHI,

would like everyone here to take out 4 minutes from your busy lifes and hear the link i am attaching below,

in JANAM SAKHI ( BHAI BALE WALI ), when SRI GURU NANAK DEV JI went to MEKA, they had a long GOSHT ( Q n A ) with KAJI RUKANDEEN, GURU NANAK DEV JI over there, recited KARNI NAMA, which till today is recognized by KAHN SINGH NABHA as well is in the SUNDER GUTKA ...

please carefully hear it, at 2 minutes and 5 seconds, hear very carefully...

this is SRI GURU NANAK DEV JIS BANI

Nihang Singhs have already being wearing the Blue Bana for centuries now. There is no correlation with Karni Nama and Neeldhari. Understand what Blue Bana means. It means the Khalsa will be Shastardhari, tyar bar tyar as Sant and Siphai.

Just as hundreds of fake Gurus sat on their fake throne to claim they are the 9th Guru of the Sikhs. The same is the claim of the Neeldhari cult, who want to claim they are the chosen one's to lead the Khalsa Panth, but there is one condition they put on the Sikhs. Give all of your money to us so we can build even a bigger family fortune and let your children starve and be uneducated so they cannot speak out against us.

The Jathedars that bowed at the Neeldhari feet are puppets and they have no Blue Bana on just like the people who they bowed down too. I believe it is Sri Sarbloh Granth where Guru Sahib says by just wearing a blue Bana a person does not become pure. All this twisting of Shabad Guru is not the first and will not be the last to gain worldly support.

One Pir of the Sikhs is Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. If you need a human to call your Pir even after the Khalsa has been given a order from the Tenth Guru to take Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as your Guru FROM NOW ON. Then I feel really bad for you because you can't see the light coming from Satguru that no other thing or person can match. Just as the past humans thought the 5 elements was higher than Sri Akal Purakh the same is happening now in the Sikh Panth. Realize who your father is? This is one of the duties of a Sikh. Satguru has cleared this up on the first ang of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, but I guess Neeldhari and supporters want to be treated as orphans and runs from one dead beat dad to another. Well that is your choice, but don't put pressure on rest of the Sikhs as we know who how father is.

dear only 5 JI

you are right, there is only one guru, and they are SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI, and only them.

you are talking about the light from guru ji, the way you speak, it shows that you are deep in the dark..why so much hatred my friend ? is this what you have learnt from SGGS JI...? well then you have not understood the msg clearly.. SGGS does not teach hatred and despising anyone.

please go and read carefully again.

you show so much of anger... why my friend ?

maybe your name actually means only 5 ( kam, krodh, lobh , moh , ahankaar..) im actually confused which 5 are you representing..?