Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

dear singhstah ji

there is only ony guru, and they are dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji,

please read gurbani, and try to understand it...please read dakhni oankar.. dhan dhan sri guru nanak dev ji ramkai 40th pauri...

BANI BIRLO BEECHARSI, JE KO GURMUKH HOE...

now please dhyaan naal try to understand, guru nanak dev ji already said earlier that " how rare are those who try to understand the gurbani....

slok m 5.... koh nank kirpa kare, jisno eh wath deh, jag mai utam kandiye, virle kei kei...

NOW READ SOOHI M 5

JIN KO BHAE DAYAL, TIN SADHOO SANG BHAYA,... AMRIT HAR KA NAM, TINI JANI JAP LAYA.

they alone , whome the lord is merciful, join and meet the saadhs and sants....and they only can chant the naam...

think carefully...dont rush...please try to understand what does bani say...

kile wale maharj, whole life, till their age of 103, only stressed on gurbani, nam, rehet maryada...till their final days on earth, they only told everyone, who ever wants anything, please seak it from bani...

so please , dont take upon yourself this maha paap of doing their nindya, as you are doing nindya of bani itself...because they had become one with bani...

just bowing your head infront of sri guru granth sahib ji is not enough.. you have to think of them as the real living guru, and try to put into practice what bani says and teaches ...

dont let the outside forces split up sikhi, thats what they want, they know that sikhi is the most strongest, courages, and truthful religion in the whole world.

What a nice hat 'maharaj' has

hoe sikh sir ttopee dhharai || saath janam kushattee hue marai ||

He who as a Sikh places a hat on their head; will be reborn seven times as a leper.

Thankhaanama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

attachicon.gifneeldharipakhandihat.jpg

Banta Singh veerji, free yourself of these fakes who are taking you for a ride... look to Pooran Satguru Guru Granth Sahib Ji alone! Guru Sahib is all you need!

Ok i don't know this cool baba..nor i give two hoots about their cult...but since when wearing an hat is consider an yard stick to measure someone spirituality..?.. I guess people would prefer pick and choose from rehitnamas over gurbani*..!! mullah in islam does the same when he quotes from haddits regarding kaffir and take them out of context and declare intimidation, guerilla war jouranlism holy war on all non muslims..!!

I don't recall new york yankee type hats even existed in those times..!!

*How do you reconcile above bachan regarding topi with overall message of gurbani in this case bhagat kabir ji from gurbani?

ਕਬੀਰ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਇਕ ਸਿਉ ਕੀਏ ਆਨ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਜਾਇ

कबीर प्रीति इक सिउ कीए आन दुबिधा जाइ ॥

Kabīr parīṯ ik si▫o kī▫e ān ḏubiḏẖā jā▫e.

Kabeer, when you are in love with the One Lord, duality and alienation depart.

ਭਾਵੈ ਲਾਂਬੇ ਕੇਸ ਕਰੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਘਰਰਿ ਮੁਡਾਇ ॥੨੫॥

भावै लांबे केस करु भावै घररि मुडाइ ॥२५॥

Bẖāvai lāʼnbe kes kar bẖāvai gẖarar mudā▫e. ||25||

You may have long hair, or you may shave your head bald. ||25||

Here is another reality check for self righteous people:

ਮੂੰਡੁ ਮੁਡਾਇ ਜਟਾ ਸਿਖ ਬਾਧੀ ਮੋਨਿ ਰਹੈ ਅਭਿਮਾਨਾ ॥
मूंडु मुडाइ जटा सिख बाधी मोनि रहै अभिमाना ॥
Mūnd mudā▫e jatā sikẖ bāḏẖī mon rahai abẖimānā.
Some shave their heads, some keep their hair in matted tangles; some keep it in braids, while some keep silent, filled with egotistical pride.

ਮਨੂਆ ਡੋਲੈ ਦਹ ਦਿਸ ਧਾਵੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਰਤ ਆਤਮ ਗਿਆਨਾ ॥
मनूआ डोलै दह दिस धावै बिनु रत आतम गिआना ॥
Manū▫ā dolai ḏah ḏis ḏẖāvai bin raṯ āṯam gi▫ānā.
Their minds waver and wander in ten directions, without loving devotion and enlightenment of the soul.

ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਛੋਡਿ ਮਹਾ ਬਿਖੁ ਪੀਵੈ ਮਾਇਆ ਕਾ ਦੇਵਾਨਾ ॥
अम्रितु छोडि महा बिखु पीवै माइआ का देवाना ॥
Amriṯ cẖẖod mahā bikẖ pīvai mā▫i▫ā kā ḏevānā.
They abandon the Ambrosial Nectar, and drink the deadly poison, driven mad by Maya.

ਕਿਰਤੁ ਨ ਮਿਟਈ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਬੂਝੈ ਪਸੂਆ ਮਾਹਿ ਸਮਾਨਾ ॥੫॥
किरतु न मिटई हुकमु न बूझै पसूआ माहि समाना ॥५॥
Kiraṯ na mit▫ī hukam na būjẖai pasū▫ā māhi samānā. ||5||
Past actions cannot be erased; without understanding the Hukam of the Lord's Command, they become beasts. ||5||

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page 1013

Bhai Balbir Singh Shiromani Ragi darbar sahib in his interview on you tube says that he was doing kirtan at Darbar sahib when Sant Kile wale ( Harnaam Singh ji) walked in he looked at Guru Granth sahib and him they both had the same Roop. After that Sant ji told him to come along with him and gave him lots of Darghai bakshishs which he seem not to say. Ragi Balbir singh interview is a must watch. He also mentioned that he was visited by Guru Arjan Dev ji who cured him of a 2 yr old chronic cought which prevented him to do kirtan.

Ok i don't know this cool baba..nor i give two hoots about their cult...but since when wearing an hat is consider an yard stick to measure someone spirituality..?.. I guess people would prefer pick and choose from rehitnamas over gurbani*..!! mullah in islam does the same when he quotes from haddits regarding kaffir and take them out of context and declare intimidation, guerilla war jouranlism holy war on all non muslims..!!

I don't recall new york yankee type hats even existed in those times..!!

*How do you reconcile above bachan regarding topi with shabad from bhagat kabir ji from gurbani?

ਕਬੀਰ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਇਕ ਸਿਉ ਕੀਏ ਆਨ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਜਾਇ

कबीर प्रीति इक सिउ कीए आन दुबिधा जाइ ॥

Kabīr parīṯ ik si▫o kī▫e ān ḏubiḏẖā jā▫e.

Kabeer, when you are in love with the One Lord, duality and alienation depart.

ਭਾਵੈ ਲਾਂਬੇ ਕੇਸ ਕਰੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਘਰਰਿ ਮੁਡਾਇ ॥੨੫॥

भावै लांबे केस करु भावै घररि मुडाइ ॥२५॥

Bẖāvai lāʼnbe kes kar bẖāvai gẖarar mudā▫e. ||25||

You may have long hair, or you may shave your head bald. ||25||

The quote from Bhai Nand Lal Ji from my post is a direct command from Guru Sahib to Gursikhs not to wear a topi. The reason for this is that Gursikhs have been given hukam to wear dastaar or at the very least a keski if indoors/in a relaxed setting. Its really very straightforward. Its one of the most basic hukams of Gursikhi that there is.

As for the gurbani thuk from Bhagat Kabeer Ji, the first thing I am going to do is ignore the horrible English translation which is equally inaccurate in numerous other places, and instead refer to an actual respected teeka such as Faridkot teeka of the nirmalas.

A rough translation of the faridkot arths would be:

"Kabeer, when you start having love with the One, the duality which separates us from Paramatma goes away, and until this mindset of duality doesnt go away,

whether you give yourself long dreadlocks etc. or whether you finely shave your head i.e. meaning you become an ascetic, both of these actions are pointless. He who having loved God becomes totally one with the anand of being with God, then whether he grows his hair long meaning he is totally involved with family life (parvirtri) or whether he shaves his head bald, i.e. abandons everything (tyaag), he gets no benefit or loss (puneh haan) at all."

So clearly these tuks aren't literally talking about the sole actions of growing hair or shaving it, but are used to refer to the lifestyles (in hinduism) that they represent - being in grihst jeevan or being an ascetic. The long hair being referred to in this tuk is nothing to do with the practice of keeping kesh as hukam from Guru Sahib - they are two totally different concepts. Once again, these tuks simply mean that to someone who becomes in love with God - being an parvitri (represented by growing out hair - pre sikh dharam) or being an ascetic (represented by shaving hair), are of no use to such a person. The hukam of growing kesh and the reason behind this hukam are completely unrelated to the practice of growing hair that Bhagat Kabeer Ji is referring to as for Gursikhs the main idea behind keeping kesh is out of simple love for Guru Sahib - Guru's mohar. This is totally different to what Bhagat Ji is calling unimportant. To the contrary, all of Gurbani is telling us to please Guru Sahib by following his hukam. Similar response to the second shabad you posted.

Ok i don't know this cool baba..nor i give two hoots about their cult...but since when wearing an hat is consider an yard stick to measure someone spirituality..?..

In regards to spirituality. I would personally say that yes over time when one reaches pooran avastha such a soul doesn't really NEED to follow rehat like the rest of us do - as everything is dharam to them. However, I have no doubt that out of love and kurbani to the one who gave them that avastha (Satguru) such souls would actually continue to follow his pyare bachan, especially visible hukams when they are in positions of leadership! However, you have got to be kidding me if you want to say that this can apply to the particular baba in question! I mean come on, if someone really reached such high pooran avastha that they they were indeed above reheat, do you think that such nimrata vale sants would flount it by wearing hats and whatnot? Or would they rather show gratitude to the rehat that helped get them where they are and encourage others to follow it by carrying on keeping it?

I have two points to make regarding bro your original post that you quoted from bhai nand lal ji rehitnama that someone wore topi regardless of their spiritual status is born seven times leper.

1. If rest of bhai chaupa singh rehitnama can be put on kusasati with gurbani by people, why should not contents of bhai nand lal rehitnama? why pick and choose?. Above line is inconsistent with overall sidhant of gurbani...its pretty straight fwd to me not only from gurmat adhyatam perspective but also from order perspective as original udasi who are sikhs had topi as their dress (listen to sant hari singh randhawale on youtube)

2. Your post seem to suggest you know this baba personally.. if you do its ok...i take my post back...if you don't..i don't need to repeat gurbani updesh- Hum nahi changa bura na koi || ...this has nothing to do with anyone else or me..but its your own mind your creating more dualism by judging book by its cover..there are many mastanie mahapurkhs in the panth that i would think twice before passing any judgments. To put it bluntly bro- we have (especially youths) have made preconceived notions of rehni behni of mahapursh according to our own ideological stance or their own standards. Things don't always seem as it appears.