I Need Help; Advice !

MaiVelleeHaan

Well im sorry but my life isnt easy, yeah my life is like hell ever since I took Amrit, I don't regret taking Amrit but yeah problems in life started after I took Amrit. No on knows what I've been through so stop rolling ur eyes

Ok maybe you should see a doctor or a psychatrist then, it sounds to me you have not accepted your amrit/change of lifestyle fully in your mind because you seem to be saying all these problems started after you took amrit, you should be in chardi kala and over joyed and should be saying its the best thing you ever did and wish you could have done it sooner and how all the years before amrit have been a waste of time and that your real life has began after taking amrit etc. Your life is hell after you took amrit how can you say this !!. it does sound like you are regretting taking amrit even though you say you are not, you need to turn your back on the world and follow your Guru firstly.

when i say turn your back i dont mean lock yourself away or stop talking or start disrepecting people , i mean stop worrying about other people boyfriends, fashion etc. pull youself together or go see a doctor, people who take amrit do still get sick you know but they dont blame it on their amrit ! what will you do everytime you have a problem in your life blame it on your amrit :no:

Life is hard after taking Amrit as we are not used to accept HIS bhana and more important keeping rehits - do/don'ts.....

before taking amrit one is free to do anything....like a punjabi idiom "sir te ni kunda, hathi fire lunda"......so nothing is hard as there are no principles or mannerism rules to follow......everything is accepatable......

but after taking amrit.....one gets sold to or get surrenderd to Guru sahib and can't do "man-aayiaan"....that's where the problem lies.........

Problem is in us for not surrendering in full and whole heartedly - tan, mann, dhan......

I don't watch tv or movies I stopped after a while when I took Amrit watching movies and tv is munmukh activity it's something a munmukh does yes I watch dharamak movies buts its ok if I watch other things then I can't go to surti/ smaadi I used to but now I'm really having a hard time I'm Doing other bad things which is affecting my bugtee life I want my old life back but it's hard

you are getting too hard on yoursef at this point.....it's ok "not to watch movies" if it comes from inside naturally due to high spiritaul level........but when the level comes down due to any reason....and we still try or force ourselves to follow same stuff....then it becomes hard.......becaue it's human nature when something sis forced upon us, we can do it for sometime but eventually will run too far away from it when we can't take it.......so we should give our mind some space before this situation comes in.....

listening to "birr ras shabads or dharmic raps" as jasdeep singh ji mentioned is actually meant for us to get us out of these situations......coz we are the victims of maya, so some gets over by listening to slow shabads, some by fast shabads like from Bhai Joginder Singh riar.....

but the state of mind never remains the same.....it keeps changing......so watching movies, or listening to songs kind of stuff (obviously not the vulgar or lustful) doesn't hurt, to relax the mind coz sometimes we push our mind too much on path etc when it's agitated..............like a spring ... the more we push it, the harder it jumps back ............

if one wants to watch movies and listen to music...but pushing it not to do it just because it's not right in sikhi.......will take one nowhwre.."na ghar da na ghaat da"........this suppressed desire will not let one follow sikhism fully.....so it's always better to get rid of desire (again not the bad ones) by fulfilling it or by doing ardas to Guru ji to get rid of it.......

Ok maybe you should see a doctor or a psychatrist then, it sounds to me you have not accepted your amrit/change of lifestyle fully in your mind because you seem to be saying all these problems started after you took amrit, you should be in chardi kala and over joyed and should be saying its the best thing you ever did and wish you could have done it sooner and how all the years before amrit have been a waste of time and that your real life has began after taking amrit etc. Your life is hell after you took amrit how can you say this !!. it does sound like you are regretting taking amrit even though you say you are not, you need to turn your back on the world and follow your Guru firstly.

when i say turn your back i dont mean lock yourself away or stop talking or start disrepecting people , i mean stop worrying about other people boyfriends, fashion etc. pull youself together or go see a doctor, people who take amrit do still get sick you know but they dont blame it on their amrit ! what will you do everytime you have a problem in your life blame it on your amrit :no:

I have been seeing a psychiatrist but I stopped because I don't like him I hate going to see him so I just stopped and I stopped taking depression pills on my own, I've stopped, took them, stopped, took them, stopped. All my problems started a month after i took Amrit, it's maya that's what. I was happy that I took it, and that all those years were a waste, I was happy and I'm still happy about it. I know right now if I ever completely stopped going to sangat or doing Simran and seva my life will be horrible to the max I need it all to survive now. Like I need to do more Simran and seva to become better. I'm not blaming my problems on my Amrit I'm just saying that my problems started after I took Amrit. I'm having problems right now because I'm not doing as much Simran, sangat, seva, Charan dhoor, ardas as I used to before. I need to focus more on guru ji and then I'll be better, I won't get affected by dukh, sukh because ill be spiritually stronger.

I have been seeing a psychiatrist but I stopped because I don't like him I hate going to see him so I just stopped and I stopped taking depression pills on my own, I've stopped, took them, stopped, took them, stopped. All my problems started a month after i took Amrit, it's maya that's what. I was happy that I took it, and that all those years were a waste, I was happy and I'm still happy about it. I know right now if I ever completely stopped going to sangat or doing Simran and seva my life will be horrible to the max I need it all to survive now. Like I need to do more Simran and seva to become better. I'm not blaming my problems on my Amrit I'm just saying that my problems started after I took Amrit. I'm having problems right now because I'm not doing as much Simran, sangat, seva, Charan dhoor, ardas as I used to before. I need to focus more on guru ji and then I'll be better, I won't get affected by dukh, sukh because ill be spiritually stronger.

Dont be to hard on youself, except his will not everyone can be 100% all the time, and most of us are not but if you are sincere and try your best and keep your rehat, i am sure you will be fine,ardas is the key to all your/our problems, try another psychiatrist, all the best

Jaspreet your issue is the same the world around, the world is burning in fire which no doctor or medicine can put out, its a shame because there should be proper Gur-Sikhs on this forum who have reached Sachkhand/Nijgh Khar which can help guide people in their times of despair.

Your problem is not understanding the internal family which gurbani tells us lives in sukam roop and influences the mind, from the average 79 years we live we are subject to the bachaans we gave when we were in the mothers womb where we promised to over come the vices which burns in everyone. We are so in the dark to who they are, we have no idea why we feel the things we do.

You need to understand the relationship of Puan (oxygen) to the mind, what role the Punj That (elements the body are made of) have, who it is that controls our dreams when we sleep. All these things are taught by Brum Giaanis who explain what Sat Gurus bani is really telling us.

Just to explain abit further there are 2 realms one that is within Puan and one that is detached from Paun, why Paun is important is because Dukh (anguish) comes in the form of vichaars (thoughts) we are bound to thoughts through puan, once we understand the relationship of paun, to the mind, we will start seeing and understanding what the bachaans we had with Vaheguru were.

do ardass everyday for bhukh (hunger) for naam. akha jeeva visray marr jao, akhaan okhaa sacha nao, sachay naam ki lagay bhukh, uth bhukay khai chaleeayhay dukh

try going to gurdwara sahib everyday so you can be present during the ardass and add your own ardass inthere. also, amritvela simran at gurdwara. go to that. it makes a huge difference. try it very seriously for a week and see what happens.

do ardass everyday for bhukh (hunger) for naam. akha jeeva visray marr jao, akhaan okhaa sacha nao, sachay naam ki lagay bhukh, uth bhukay khai chaleeayhay dukh

try going to gurdwara sahib everyday so you can be present during the ardass and add your own ardass inthere. also, amritvela simran at gurdwara. go to that. it makes a huge difference. try it very seriously for a week and see what happens.

It's perfect :) I will definitely do this! Thanks ! I hope I try this and not ignore it or get lazy.