I Need To Lose 70 Pounds !

Yeah, intermittent fasting works great because it give your body more time to burn fat, since you will be on an empty stomach for most of the day. It will keep your sugar levels way down and so your body won't have to secrete as much insulin, which leads to fat storage as said earlier. However, you still have to be in a deficit for IF to work. the most popular version of IF is you eat all you calories in a 8 hour window( it can be whatever works best for you, for ex 2-10PM) and you fast for 16 hours/day. It is totally doable since you should be sleeping like 8 hours anyway, so that only leaves 8 hours. I know many people that have done it like that and have lost a bunch of weight fast. That said, you should still refrain from junk food, coke etc as they consist of mostly empty calories and have little nutritional value. Good luck!

LOL I think my problem is lack of exercise also I don't drink water and I end up starving myself cuz in the morning I always get late so I skip breakfast and I don't take lunch with me so when I finally get home I eat after 8 hours make it 16 hours cuz of sleeping lol. I think my eating habits are better then most people with my weight and everything cuz I don't have blood pressure problems or sugar problems but yeah if I don't lose my weight then I could get problems. I'm trying to exercise but it's hard to get time. I think I'm going to buy a skipping rope and do some ropes at home and play badminton or something with my sister go for walks maybe go to the gym lol I only went like 4 times haha and I'm paying 50 bucks a month for nothing what a waste of money lol. I wanna do weight training but I think I'm just gonna get muscles and gain more weight. I wanna go swimming but I haven't swam in years and I'm too scared to try it out lol haha what if I drown LOL that's gonna be baisti haha else I woulda just done 20 laps in the pool and gotten good exercise and it's fun. But yeah my friend told me to just eat fruit and everything well actually he said that I should just have one big meal a day and like fruit and veggies too and I was like :O u wanna kill me lol I told him breakfast is really important and so he just told me fine eat 3 apples and 2 bananas in the morning for breakfast lol I can't eat that much haha lol especially fruit lol. But I ate 2 apples for breakfast sometimes just one and then yeah I basically ate fruit and starved myself and I lost 10 pounds in a week ! LOL I can't do that for the rest of my life though. He told me to exercise and diet and I don't know how to do that. I've always wanted to do boxing lol even though I'm a girl lol I think it's pretty cool but I went on a website and ok like wow they have intense training so I just left it.

Become vegan (President Clinton did this to combat his obesity and horrible health) and start doing cardiovascular exercises (running).

Being vegan is hard.I tried for a week and failed.

Try just having a simple diet such a roti diet and don't buy and fast food etc.Also workout such as running,walking,biking etc.

Being vegan is hard.I tried for a week and failed.

Try just having a simple diet such a roti diet and don't buy and fast food etc.Also workout such as running,walking,biking etc.

Yeah man, i don't think I ever could do it, but I am not overweight or anything.

I do need to gain a bit of muscle though so I need dairy lol. If I ever were overweight and my health was bad, I'd do it because I couldn't live with myself like that.