Hard Kaur Hurts Sikh Sentiments, Turns Abusive At Chandigarh Show

JSinghnz

No personal threats are allowed nor are they condoned, in fact they are condemned.

N30S1NGH - A lot of kids post on this website who think it's funny to say such things, they don't believe it. Personally, I find their humor to be quite distasteful. Also, no one knows what kind of people are posting on this website, sometimes people try to stir controversy.

Humble benti - please report any such posts in the future.

The soft, tolerant approach of the new generation is responsible for people like Hard Kaur walking all over the sentiments of the kaum without having to face any consequence. Quite literally, Sikh's have been turned into the laughing-stock of almost the entire world. Where are the old school saint soldiers?

The soft, tolerant approach of the new generation is responsible for people like Hard Kaur walking all over the sentiments of the kaum without having to face any consequence. Quite literally, Sikh's have been turned into the laughing-stock of almost the entire world. Where are the old school saint soldiers?

Like who? Baba deep singh ji shaheed? who was advait (non dual) bhramgyani sant first than soorma/soldier , baba bir singh ji nurangabad who was bhramgyani yoda soorma who never forgot tradition of langar for guest when dogra came for attack, they were told first eat langar- you guys must be hungry you guys came from that far to attack...like who? bhai ghanghiya ji who saw sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj even in enemies and heal their wounds, feed them water..there are many examples in sikh history where sipahi aspect was fully controlled by sant aspect (dya, sam drisht- one vision for humanity), youths seems to super impose their gangaster mob sikhi- hit first ask questions later on sikhi..!!! very slippery slope indeed..!! ..if anything fascism is definitely has taken birth in the panth..give it i say 50 years. fox media does not need crappy job on distinction between sikhs and fascist taliban islamic jihadist..our people will do the job for them..!!

Like who? Baba deep singh ji shaheed? who was advait (non dual) bhramgyani sant first than soorma/soldier , baba bir singh ji nurangabad who was bhramgyani yoda soorma who never forgot tradition of langar for guest when dogra came for attack, they were told first eat langar- you guys must be hungry you guys came from that far to attack...like who? bhai ghanghiya ji who saw sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj even in enemies and heal their wounds, feed them water..there are many examples in sikh history where sipahi aspect was fully controlled by sant aspect (dya, sam drisht- one vision for humanity), youths seems to super impose their gangaster mob sikhi- hit first ask questions later on sikhi..!!! very slippery slope indeed..!! ..if anything fascism is definitely has taken birth in the panth..give it i say 50 years. fox media does not need crappy job on distinction between sikhs and fascist taliban islamic jihadist..our people will do the job for them..!!

Novtej, you may as well put chooriya, sindoor and lipstick on and sit at home. You'd make a good traditional house wife brother. x

Novtej, you may as well put chooriya, sindoor and lipstick on and sit at home. You'd make a good traditional house wife brother. x

Ok hot shot, try telling that to baba deep singh ji maharaj, baba bir singh ji nurangabad or bhai ghaniya ji...i can't wait to get to media to expose fascist scum bags in our panth..time to do house cleaning...they are one gives panth bad name..atleast with hard, she is pretty open kanjiri does not hide her acts while fascist scum bags sharia panthis use sikh bana and eat panth from inside, super impose their gangaster mob sikhi on the panth..!!!!!!!!!

Ok hot shot, try telling that to baba deep singh ji maharaj, baba bir singh ji nurangabad or bhai ghaniya ji...i can't wait to get to media to expose fascist scum bags in our panth..time to do house cleaning...they are one gives panth bad name..atleast with hard, she is pretty open kanjiri does not hide her acts while fascist scum bags sharia panthis use sikh bana and eat panth from inside, super impose their gangaster mob sikhi on the panth..!!!!!!!!!

With the likes of you around, the kaum will only ever watch and suffer the atrocities against it. You have become accustomed to being mistreated. In fact you like it. I feel sorry for you.

With the likes of you around, the kaum will only ever watch and suffer the atrocities against it. You have become accustomed to being mistreated. In fact you like it. I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for you bro that you never got to see/expereince saint aspect of sikhi...khalsa is not complete with sant aspect of sikhi..sikh alone with garb of sipahi only is nothing but tamoguni pressure coker waiting to see off spew its venom and hatred..!!

I feel sorry for you bro that you never got to see/expereince saint aspect of sikhi...khalsa is not complete with sant aspect of sikhi..sikh alone with garb of sipahi only is nothing but tamoguni pressure coker waiting to see off spew its venom and hatred..!!

Suffering and zulum is the only way you know. I don't blame you.

I agree, Daya yes if someone asks for it, but not for a dusht !

Khaalasaa Soi Niradhan Ko Paalai

Khalsa is the one who looks after the poor

Khaalasaa Soi Dusaat Ko Gaalay

Khalsa is the one who annihilates the the evil-doers.