Hard Kaur Hurts Sikh Sentiments, Turns Abusive At Chandigarh Show

JSinghnz

Her father was a proper Sikh who was killed by Hindus in India. After he died she and her mother came to England and managed to get citizenship on the back of the fact that their lives as Sikhs were not safe in Hindu India. As soon as mother and daughter got British citizenship they showed their true colours. So you , me everybody.....absolutely everybody...has been taken for a ride by Hard Kaur. We, the British Sikhs.....the British govt....and now the Indians. The woman is besharm personified.

And....as she can never be regarded as a British Sikh or even Punjabi because she isn't in any sense of the word, she is actually a good example of the state of Punjabis in India these days. Their morals and ethics are nothing like the established Sikhs of the UK, Canada or America. Like I said before, lets hope this FIR arrest request is carried through.

In that case I apologise if I said anything wrong about her father. I assumed it would be a case of a weak father which is so often the case when girls go off the rails.

i really want to give her a good beating

Steady on, jeez. If as Sikhs we fall to pieces each time we are provoked then what purpose and value our Guru Sahibs and their guidance? Yes, before anyone interjects with "She insulted our father" etc., I understand that, but she's not the first and she won't be the last. So are we going to thrash or kill anyone and everyone who does that? We'd be as mad as the Islamic nutters we deride for getting worked up over cartoons or killing soldiers on English streets.

Let the Sikh organisations in India take firm action, and then draw a line underneath it. If she apologises then fair play. If not then whenever she comes over to the UK or other places with Sikhs then she should be made to explain herself, and if she is still unrepentant then Sikhs would put pressure (by lawful means) on those who are organising her shows, etc., to not allow her any time to perform because of her disgusting attitudes towards Sikhs --- even if she is supposedly Sikh-born herself. If she feels the pinch financially (as most of our lot do) she'll seriously re-consider speaking the same type of bakwaas again.

She is filled with haumai... What she said about Dashmesh Pita was wrong and actions should be taken against her.. :pissed: As far as hurting Sikhs in her concert, I did she did good.. If you are Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh and you have darha prakash and then you go these filthy concerts, you are entitled to be humiliated....

Bhul chuk Maar Karnaji

i dont care if you say bad things about my Guru in a dance club..you are still wrong for saying them.

. If you are Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh and you have darha prakash and then you go these filthy concerts, you are entitled to be humiliated....

I strongly disagree. One problem is not justified by another problem.

I think Sikh's have become too soft. Theres nothing wrong with giving this sort of person a good backhander. Why are we looking for an explanation? There is NO explanation!

I strongly disagree. One problem is not justified by another problem.

I think Sikh's have become too soft. Theres nothing wrong with giving this sort of person a good backhander. Why are we looking for an explanation? There is NO explanation!

I am not being on her side ....what she said about Guruji was wrong and she should be held accountable for it and Sikhs should not take it lightly.. My point was that she made comments on some sikh guy's darhi and cursed out another sikh guy who wore pagh.... Did our Guru Gobind Singhji wanted us Sikhs to wear his gifts:Darhi and turban and go to these cheap and filthy dance concerts? They were equally responsible for shaming themselves and our Guru...That night when they were supposed to be at home doing path or going to Gurdwara for rainsabaee keertan ( as instructed by our Guru) they chose to go to that concert...