My Brother The Islamist

Singh559

I've interacted with plenty of Muslims who are nice people. But usually they are always non religious types of Muslims.

Yes, this happens, agreed.

waaahabi, salafi and sunni are the worst type of muslims and sects of islam that anyone can follow.....shia, sufi, isamali and ahmediya tend to keep themselves to themselves can co-exist with non-muslims relatively well and not harass others to join their religion.

Yes, another true fact.

Genie, I agree with parts of your statement and kind of lose you when you start talking about conspiracy ideas. I'm not saying they aren't true, but they can't be proven as well. Any other conspiracy can likely be the case so let's stick to the facts.

A sincere question, does anyone have a breakdown of Sunni/Shia geographic demographics? I remember seeing a survey of apostasy by country and most countries were in the 70- high 80% range in favor of death for apostasy.

Another sincere question, the moderate Muslims like this individual: Tarek Fatah:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/tarek-fatah/uk-beheading-jihad-terror_b_3325363.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

What makes their beliefs different than the sunni facist ideology type of people? How come they have different interpretations?

I'd say Iran is the only strong Shia majority country for ages now. Yes you have Syria, maybe Libya, and possible a little less than half of Iraq is also Shia, but its Iran which is an undisputed Shia power on a global scale.

Tarek Fatah is hated by Islamists. The only write up of his I didn't like was where he spoke against glorifying Bhai Rajoana. Other than that the guy is a thorn in the eyes of fanatic Muslims. Saw his videos on YouTube as well. At times he seems to be very pro-India and anti-Pakistan.

I'd say Iran is the only strong Shia majority country for ages now. Yes you have Syria, maybe Libya, and possible a little less than half of Iraq is also Shia, but its Iran which is an undisputed Shia power on a global scale.

Tarek Fatah is hated by Islamists. The only write up of his I didn't like was where he spoke against glorifying Bhai Rajoana. Other than that the guy is a thorn in the eyes of fanatic Muslims. Saw his videos on YouTube as well. At times he seems to be very pro-India and anti-Pakistan.

Tarek Fatah is extremely anti Sikh. Look at all his articles online relating to the Sikhs they are always anti Sikh. The only time he seems to show sympathy for Sikhs is where he writes that it's unfortunate that there are no more Sikhs in Nankana Sahib. He wrote that article because of it's anti Muslim angle because he's more Anti Muslim then he is Anti Sikh. He will only support Sikhs if Sikhs are persecuted by Muslims, but if GOI and Hindus do anything Anti Sikh then he is totally supportive of the GOI and Hindus. I don't think he is a Muslim anymore although he will not admit it openly. He must take his inspiration from Irshad Manji.

I see.

Yeah Tarek Fatah is fun to watch on twitter lol, he gets very passionate on twitter it's really funny. He definitely is pro India and anti-Pakistan.

A must watch. Ali, an atheist apostate debates two progressive/liberal Muslims:

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/london-beheading-islam/519d957f78c90a74e9000197