Tommy Robinson Of Edl Interview Mentions Sikhs #bhullar

Singh559

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeE-2IP_4gU

I'm surprised that he seems so level minded, a big contrast from what the media has portrayed him and the general movement. It seems they are only against the radical elements and not against innocent Muslims and they don't advocate violence.

I don't really feel any viciousness or hidden agenda other than a real concern coming from a fear from the Islamisation of the UK.

Awesome interview..love the sikh bit and last bit about showing some of Muslim hypocrisy of playing victim role..i don't mind this leader of edl..cannot say same with members of edl group..there are plenty of disguisting fascist behavior videos of edl online on youtube. However, with any group leader comes an very important responsibility to control people in its group. He must ensure things are under control..he must ensure he keep his group rhetoric and anger/violence always in check..From couple of his past interview i have seen ..he has definitely smarten up...he does realize now after recent incident..he must win large public opinion widely in order to gain support and in order subdue islamic fascism in UK. Sikhs should be cautious and vigilant.

tommy is a good lad.... he gets respect from the sikh community and its quite clear he respects and values us too..... he and other EDL leaders and members have suffered from islamic gangs as all non-muslim peoples have who live in muslim ghettoised area's like Luton, manchester, bham, bradford,etc have.

Obviously you will get the morons from the political parties to denounce him. And you get stupid middle class lilly leftists who dont live in muslimified sharia type areas and lastly the islamo-fascists themselves trying to malign the EDL with the likes of BNP and neo-nazi's (who no doubt try to infiltrate EDL to cause problems).

Just search on youtube and you will see video upon video uploaded by muslims trying to say EDL is racist towards ALL asians when they are only against muslim pedo / terror gangs and islamification of the UK.

And you get these racist neo-nazi's the REAL racists who hate just about everyone lol especially the EDL