Sign in to follow this  
Wannabe

Sikh Rehit Marayada Questions

Gurbani doesnt say dos an donts? Ever bothered to read Bani?

Hukam rajaee chalna...

Hak paraya nanka...

Pande jooth na...

Gur satgur ka jo sikh akhae...

And hundreds of other tuks are not Hukam, Rehat? Not right.

Not Right

coz its Hukam ...not Rehat .....coz anything in SGGS is universal .....for all

but Rehat is for a SIKH ......who takes Amrit ......

Muslim do sunnat or they belive in 7 pataal ( guru nanak says unlimited) or hindu keep fast so does they become kurehti?

so can muslim or hindu go pesh in front of panj piyare?

Edited by Pappi9
  • Like 2

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Show me where I said tobacco using Sindhis are Sikhs and ill accept defeat.

I am not a missionary, I believe in Naam Simran, Amrit vela and much more so stop with those childish and immature attacks GPS. A senior citizen should know better than stooping so low.

Why does Chaupa rehat mention SGGS as guru if its written in 1700?

I am asking you to show where does it say so.

I am also asking you to show wherein it says that Guru sahib was devi pujak.

Can you do that?

• Like 2

Show me where I said tobacco using Sindhis are Sikhs and ill accept defeat.

Sevadar ji

I rebutted to your post saying if we follow your logic that rehat is in SGGS only then thousands of sindhis who smoke cigarettes , cut hair and have faith in hinudism will also be called sikhs as they say they beleive in SGGS ji.

Your reply to that was as below

. Its funny you refer to Sindhis who read SGGS and cut hair, smoke. What about Sikhs who read SGGS bani yet commit rapes, do kukarm in Gurdwaras, etc? Just because someone reads SGGS and doesn't follow it fully doesn't mean SGGS doesn't speak out against it? If I read SGGS and drink, does that mean SGGS doesn't stop me from drinking? Failed logic there. SGGS clearly speaks out against halal, circumcision, outer purifications and advices one to stay within Hukam (= keep hair). Don't see why you would use that logic.

The reply is clear.Then i asked you how come sindhis become sikhs as they believe in Hindism more than sikhi. I asked does SGGS allow that? You did not reply to that.

• Like 2

Gurbani doesnt say dos an donts? Ever bothered to read Bani?

Hukam rajaee chalna...

Hak paraya nanka...

Pande jooth na...

Gur satgur ka jo sikh akhae...

And hundreds of other tuks are not Hukam, Rehat? Not right.

You also talk about rehat of puratan sikhs.Were they not keeping any rehat after khande bate da amrit?

Are you not aware that they were following much stricter rehat and were reading banis of dasam granth also in their nitnem.Baba Deep singh and Bhai mani singh ji themselves wrote and compiled bani of Dasam patshah.Are not you aware of it?

• Like 1

Thats ur problem........... thanks for clarifying ur intentions .....

thats problem with u guy ...... instead of having constructive debate u guys start shouting win and loose ....... this is not a cricket match.

instead of learning ..u guys want to teach

BDW we know from where u r coming .......

every missionary to start with ....say he is not missionary and belive in simran ............

Thats ur problem........... thanks for clarifying ur intentions .....

thats problem with u guy ...... instead of having constructive debate u guys start shouting win and loose ....... this is not a cricket match.

instead of learning ..u guys want to teach

BDW we know from where u r coming .......

every missionary to start with ....say he is not missionary and belive in simran ............

I doubt if he is a missionary.His friend says he does seva by writing against christian missionaries.

Who is afraid of christian missionaries? It is not difficult to guess that as sikhism is not afraid of christian missionaries as sikhi is a path of truth.

• Like 1

What do you infer from this tuk? Are you saying that there is no requirement to be amritdhari when you quote this tuk?

Khandey de pahul is must for sikhs. Baani is Amrit.

Do you dispute Baani is amrit?

^^^

I doubt if he is a missionary.His friend says he does seva by writing against christian missionaries.

Who is afraid of christian missionaries? It is not difficult to guess that as sikhism is not afraid of christian missionaries as sikhi is a path of truth.

yes veerji ....

these fools can only talk from computer .......but missionaries are more dangerous coz they look like sikhs.....

on this forum they support each other ....... c how johal really likes him.

Edited by Pappi9
  • Like 3

^^^

yes veerji ....

these fools can only talk from computer .......but missionaries are more dangerous coz they look like a sikh.....

on this forum they support each other ....... c how johal really likes him.

They support missionaries because these people do not believe in Dasam bani and both have hatred towards khalsa.They support missionaries because they want to widen the discord.

• Like 2

As pointed earlier, just few pages back, our sewadar stated clearly our standpoint on this issue.

Regardless of our own personal opinions, rehat maryada is what we have which helps to make our panth stand together at least at a very basic minimum level. We want to give pre-warning to members who are directly or in-directly ridiculing the authority of Sikh Maryada. If you are posting something regarding known and respected member of our kaum then make sure to back it up with proper source otherwise we have to take some steps.