Request

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Mods and admins I kindly request that I be taken of moderator que...I have shown good behaviour in my opinion and I will keep on showing good behaviour afterwards as well.I don't like this restricting me and I cannot even view attachments,edit my post,like somebody's post and it's irritating me lol...Please mods and admins give me another chance..

Vaheguru Ji

Kirpa karke please ehs paji nu cheti ton cheti qwaltee controul ton hataou. Approve kar kar ke thak gya. Hun main parda vi ni hunda. :nono:

:lol2: :strong: :stupidme:

Hmmm...

Vaheguru Ji

Kirpa karke please ehs paji nu cheti ton cheti qwaltee controul ton hataou. Approve kar kar ke thak gya. Hun main parda vi ni hunda. :nono:

:lol2: :strong: :stupidme:

I waited four months to bring this question up...Now I will be asking every week.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Mods and admins I kindly request that I be taken of moderator que...I have shown good behaviour in my opinion and I will keep on showing good behaviour afterwards as well.I don't like this restricting me and I cannot even view attachments,edit my post,like somebody's post and it's irritating me lol...Please mods and admins give me another chance..

I think you were told last time that you are going to be under QC permanently, and you agreed. In the past we've taken you off QC on a few occasions, only to have to put you back under QC because of one reason or the other. Yes you've shown good behavior, which is what happens when people are under QC. Not sure how long it stays good once they are "set free".

Anyways, I leave it to the other ADMINS and MODS to take the final call on this.