Khalsa Panth - 12Th Guru?

What relevance has this with the topic being discussed on this thread?

Don't just say something for the sake of saying, Back it with proof.

We abide by Guru Gobind Singh Ji'S Hukum of Guru Maneo Granth, no ifs no buts.

It is only misguided, ignorant, pseudo Sikhs who need dehdhari Gurus.

My Friend what more proof you want more than this......

1.Guru granth sahib maharaj ji was parkashmaan as Shabad Guru and At same time from Guru Arjun Dev ji till Dasam Patshah we had Dehdhari Guru.

My Friend what more proof you want more than this......

1.Guru granth sahib maharaj ji was parkashmaan as Shabad Guru and At same time from Guru Arjun Dev ji till Dasam Patshah we had Dehdhari Guru.

It was Adi Granth... it was not sampooran at that time as banis of ninth guru and other bhagats, bhats and sufis was not yet added...

It was Adi Granth... it was not sampooran at that time as banis of ninth guru and other bhagats, bhats and sufis was not yet added...

My Friends COrrect your facts....that time Guru Arjuan Dev ji bowed to Guru Adi Granth and Considered it as Shabad Roop and First Hukamnama was SANTA KE KARAJ AAP KHLOYEA....HAR KAM KARAVAN RAM.

IT WAS CLEARLY STATED BY GURU GOBIND SINGH G....ONLY CONSIDER GURU GRANTH SAHIB G UR GURU..,..

IF THERE WAS NEED OF MORE GURUS THEN I THINK MY DAD IS NOT A FOOL TO GIVE OUT HUKUM TO NOT TO WORSHIP HIM....

HE CLEARLY STATES TO CONSIDER GRANTH SAHIB JI AS PHYSICAL N SPIRITUAL GURU.......,

GURU H BANI, BANI H GURU....WHICH BANI AMRIT SAARE.......

GURU NANAK TE SHURU HOKE GURU GOBINB TE KATAM....

TE ENHA DI NJOT SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI HAIGE SADE KOL,,.

I m reading SGGS Nowadays.... N whenever I read I feel like my Guru is speaking..rather then just considering it a piece of paper......

GURU GRANTH CH MANNO DEHDHARI AJKAL DE <banned word filter activated> HUNDE NE...

IT WAS CLEARLY STATED BY GURU GOBIND SINGH G....ONLY CONSIDER GURU GRANTH SAHIB G UR GURU..,..

IF THERE WAS NEED OF MORE GURUS THEN I THINK MY DAD IS NOT A FOOL TO GIVE OUT HUKUM TO NOT TO WORSHIP HIM....

HE CLEARLY STATES TO CONSIDER GRANTH SAHIB JI AS PHYSICAL N SPIRITUAL GURU.......,

GURU H BANI, BANI H GURU....WHICH BANI AMRIT SAARE.......

GURU NANAK TE SHURU HOKE GURU GOBINB TE KATAM....

TE ENHA DI NJOT SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI HAIGE SADE KOL,,.

I m reading SGGS Nowadays.... N whenever I read I feel like my Guru is speaking..rather then just considering it a piece of paper......

GURU GRANTH CH MANNO DEHDHARI AJKAL DE <banned word filter activated> HUNDE NE...

So as per you...in future what Sri Dasam Granth ji is telling Nehaklank Avatar and Kalki avatar would come in SHABAD ROOP not in Dehdhari Roop.?

:)

So as per you...in future what Sri Dasam Granth ji is telling Nehaklank Avatar and Kalki avatar would come in SHABAD ROOP not in Dehdhari Roop.?

:)

I said I only believe in Shri Guru Granth Sahib g....as directed by my Dad.......

I know not anything about Dasam Granth g....nor I bother to know about....

No Offences Bro......SOmetime even Older ones at Home could be wrong.........Avoid Listening to many Katha Vachaks these days....who donot know anything about GURU and talk about Everything about GURU.

.Try reading the Jeevanis of Sant Mahapursh.....You will get more gyan in those jeevanis bcz Sant Mahapursh do Practical of whatever Theory is written in SGGSJI.