Dhun hai Dhun hai Dhun hai Guru Hargobind Sahib Dhun hai

Dhun hai Dhun hai Dhun hai Guru Har Rai Sahib ji Dhun hai

Dhun hai Dhun hai Dhun hai Guru Har krishin Sahib Ji Dhun hai

Dhun hai Dhun hai Dhun hai Guru Tegh Bahadur Dhun hai

Dhun hai Dhun hai Dhun hai Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhun hai

Dhun hai Dhun hai Dhun hai Guru Granth Sahib Ji Dhun hai
Dhun hai Dhun hai Dhun hai Mera Panth Khalsa Dhun hai

Sant isher singh.mp3

How many agree with the Guru Panth Khalsa on the decision of making Parkash Badal as Panth Rattan? Should I really go down this road and name all the decisions that were wrong coming from the puppet Jathedar who are one of the head authority of the concept of Guru Panth Khalsa. What about the idea of removing Sri Dasam Granth from Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Who made this decision? Who made the decision to cut nitnem against Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj orders and they called it Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada?

Guru Panth Khalsa is not at all put on the same level as Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. Guru Panth Khalsa take order from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and other writings of the ten Gurus. Guru Panth Khalsa is bound here.

The Sant followers and there Sants abuse the Guru Panth Khalsa concept. Look at the recent thread on Neeldhari and how the Jathedar (Guru Panth Khalsa) are bowing to this cult.

How many agree with the Guru Panth Khalsa on the decision of making Parkash Badal as Panth Rattan? Should I really go down this road and name all the decisions that were wrong coming from the puppet Jathedar who are one of the head authority of the concept of Guru Panth Khalsa. What about the idea of removing Sri Dasam Granth from Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Who made this decision? Who made the decision to cut nitnem against Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj orders and they called it Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada?

Guru Panth Khalsa is not at all put on the same level as Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. Guru Panth Khalsa take order from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and other writings of the ten Gurus. Guru Panth Khalsa is bound here.

The Sant followers and there Sants abuse the Guru Panth Khalsa concept. Look at the recent thread on Neeldhari and how the Jathedar (Guru Panth Khalsa) are bowing to this cult.

This is what I wanted to say but I was not able to.....

Thanks onlyfive thanks alot :) :)

• 4 weeks later...

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ji :)

we have 10 paatshahis or mahallas( literal meaning - house ) but despite of different bodies they all are one :)

"anek hain || fir ek hain || "

all saroops carried the same jot of the eternal,omnipresent,omnipotent lord akal purh ji

after guru gobing singh ji merged with almighty the guruship was passed to shabd guru saroop akalpurkh dhan dhan sahib shri guru granth sahib ji which is PRAGAT GURAN KI DEH

guru granth sahib ji is same as all 10 saroops and is eternal ever living guru of khalsa panth and the entire world

guru ji is embodiment of all ten saroops

:)

and guru gobind singh ji also reside in his beloved panth as its soul and guardian

guru khalsa panth can also lead and guide the in form of as institutions like takht sahibs and panj pyare's

so in a way khalsa which is the roop of guru gobind singh is also a guru

khalsa mero roop hai khas ,khalse me haun karo niwas"

to say numbers like eleventh and twelfth, in my opinion would be wrong as it depicts as a succession from previous saroop to next one , if put in that sense!

as guru gaddi went from first paatshahi to second (although the jot is same no doubt in that)

but now after 10 paatshahis the gurgaddi is wid "dasa paathshiya di jot" (not 11th!) dhan dhan shri guru granth sahib sache paatshah ji :)

and there can never be this type of succession like from 10 to 11th to 12th ...