A Newbie Here :)

Sat sri akal sangat ji :)

I have been on this forum since last 15 days and now i am addicted to it.. its a good one...read some very good posts but due to some technical glitch wasn't able to post my views....so i am going to do it all in one go now...

I have migrated from india to australia recently but this change has been a big one...i wasn't much into sikhi in india...my family is a sehajdhari punjabi family with good values but not much into sikhi....but last 5 months have been the most fortunate ones of my life....after moving from punjab my mindset made a flip and now all i think about is sikhi...i want to be a amritdhari sikh....all i can say is this is guru sahib's kirpa...my mom has suffered from chronic ailments since her marriage...so basically we tried every way to cure her from doctors to babe...nothing worked. ..and now with guru sahib's kirpa i learnt not to worry and left everything in my guru sahib's hands...mom does 5 bania every morning in amritvela and she is in chardikala now...u might be wondering why i am posting my life story here...the reason is there is no one else to talk to..if i talk to my family they would say i am trying to escape from my studies and would discourage me from the path...(although they said that i could do amrit paan after 3 yrs but they get worried if i talk much about spirituality so i stopped talking to them about it)

so i am into sikhi now but i am also worried that will guru sahib accept me as his child...i have heard so many sakhis about gursikhs who were so blessed by guru ji..guru sahib himself helped them in their path...inspired them..helped them in their rehat, amritvela...and sangat ji i don't feel so blessed...nor i am surrounded by gursikhs whom i can look upto...some of u guys are so lucky being born into gursikh families...having darshans of guru sahib...but i am such a karamheen person...i don't know why but i feel guru ji doesn't like me...specially guru gobind singh ji...this feeling puts me off u know...i feel if was to be blessed i would have been already...

*Satgur Parsad not Parshad. (Parshaad is Degh!) :p

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Ikoankar satgur prashad

ikoankar sri waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji,

Its a Paradigm shift

Start your 5 baniyaan nitnem , start from Japuji sahib alone.

when you feel you are in the zone. Start increasing your bani's

would suggest you to do waheguru Gurmantar jap ,

Vidhi's are discussed , you can search this forum , for naam simran .

try it 30 mins for 1 month , see the difference :)

jou tou prem khelan ka chau

sir dhar dhali gali meri aaaoo

goto Guru Granth sahib ji

do japji sahib or any path with saccha mann

and in ardas offer your head to Guru Gobind singh ji

ask him to take you in his sharan .

PS:- do it with sacha mann

than mann sab saup gur ko

hukam maniye paiye

Hey.......Dad never hates anyone......

If ur heart is saying n u r feeling from within then...Guru is luving u dear......

He wants to have u to b his son....ur karam would have been good.....n u know when u go away from someone u start feeling some kind of emptiness.... This is wat u r feeling....u r away from ur dear ones....n perhaps ur heart is realizing the need of Guruji...coz u know u cant go back u need to study n Guruji can help u out....

This is Guruji who requires u......

I would like to share one which happened with me......

I was a firm believer of Sikhism but use to do all kind of funs n there was no restrictions on me.... One day for job I need to go different state....In the pleasure to enjoy life I made funky friends n started ddrinking.....I neversmoked coz it was against sikhism...Non veg n drinks all I could have....one day I fell ill...I was resting on my bed n there was a picture of Golden Temple hanging on wall.... Something striked my mind n I was like...I am bad..I m doing wrong... I was hating my life n myself....for all could do is cry.... I was knowing my limits...by drinking I was loosing my consciousness.... But see... I realized n accepted his hukum...asap I got well n I took amrit.... If I would have thought the same then do u think I would have been a sikh....never..Ubderstand when u start cultivating luv for him....he is luving u back....when u hug him...he hugs u.....

Sajan thag nu rab ne tarta...tuc kitho bure hoge... ;)

B ppositive when it comes to waheguru :)

thanks Gurpreet ji,

i started with my nitnem a week ago but couldn't continue it...i will start it again though but sometimes i think of the mistakes i have made and i think guru ji won't even look at me....

i am such a paapi jeev with so much haumai and krodh....

daas know ur condition very well, he is somewhat sailing in same boat as u.....his parents r also like this... but believe pal everything in our life is hukam to dasve patshah himself and also due to our previous karams.... recite bani,do simran and maharaj may himself bless u.............u r one of a lucky person as god consciousness has awakened in u ...

best of luck..

thanks Gurpreet ji,

i started with my nitnem a week ago but couldn't continue it...i will start it again though but sometimes i think of the mistakes i have made and i think guru ji won't even look at me....

u r better than kaami,paapi,khrodi,mohi,lobhi person like me... continue ur nitname and listen to kirtan...also guru sahib ji has looked at u bcoz they themselves r making u jap naam............

thanks savinderpaal veerji,

i used to do japji sahib when i was 17 and it was wonderful, but left it because of poor karam....

my parents were worried that i was going too deep into it and it would affect my normal life....out of depression i left it...

but i would start again

thanks jasdeep veerji,

sometimes little things shake ur faith and u are left with nothing thats what one should be careful about...very childish things...i regret those days when i left paath...but even that is due to bad karams i must have been a very dusht person otherwise i wouldn't have left it...

thanks Gurpreet ji,

Ask these forum members how much krodh I have...hahhahaha always in mood to fight....

But u know Ithe more I m reading n listening bani...

I am improving....even sangat is making me to improve.....

U r creation of God...how can u say u r bad bacha.......

No u r not....a person who realize his/her mistake r no longer bad :)

Now take amrit n b amritdhari.....if babaji is sowing the seeds in u of naam...then let the tree grow......

N let Guru decide what u r bad or good. .....