Two Singhs That Are Putting The Name Of Sikhism Down

Pesh is only for people who do bajjar kruheits...If you did not do one then there is no reason to take Amrit again...

agree, should do ardas and maafi for other small mistakes from Guru sahib and not repeat them intentionally....

self analysis or consiouness or guilt tells us what went wrong.....can check with mahapurkhs/genuine parcharaks or gursikhs (as N30Singh ji mentioned) and going on deeper level...make kraah parshad and do ardas for maafi.....

Hello, I'm sorry I have not visited for a while. thank you admin for your email to remind me and welcoming me to post again.

I didn't realize that you were also on facebook. I will also look you up there.

with thanks, love and kind regards

Pearl

agree, should do ardas and maafi for other small mistakes from Guru sahib and not repeat them intentionally....

self analysis or consiouness or guilt tells us what went wrong.....can check with mahapurkhs/genuine parcharaks or gursikhs (as N30Singh ji mentioned) and going on deeper level...make kraah parshad and do ardas for maafi.....

You are 100% spot on brother, he is our father after all and loves us, no loving parent would hurt their child and will always forgive them, it is a shame we children cant love our parents like they love us and let them down sometimes.

that guy in the vid looks like some niddar clown who is on facebook and twitter with his hair in cornrows/plats etc

They are not the same people and do not even live in the same city. The person in question has already been named in the first initial post.