Bhram Kavach Maryada

Dharmi

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Balwinder singh

I want to do brahm kawach path , i can manage to maintain  the same time but it is difficult for me to manage the same place for path because i have to left my home for 1 day because of my important exam. So question is that can i switch place of path for one day ..

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 2:05 AM, Guest Balwinder singh said:

I want to do brahm kawach path , i can manage to maintain  the same time but it is difficult for me to manage the same place for path because i have to left my home for 1 day because of my important exam. So question is that can i switch place of path for one day ..

I know this came and went. But when you do everything you can and life forces something on you, you have to make adjustments. It's better to do Paath. 

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest SinghFromScotland

This is a very short baani and fairly easy to memorise. There are benefits to being able to recite baani according to full maryada, but you can literally memorise Brahm Kavach and repeat it constantly throughout the day. Memorise as much baani as you can. That way it doesn't matter where you are, or if you don't have gutka sahib with you, if baani is memorised, you can recite it anywhere, any time.