Scary Stuff, What Should I Do ?

MaiVelleeHaan

Ok if people r gonna be immature about my issue that I'm about to discuss then don't even bother replying. Please don't be judging about my problem that I'm going to talk about as I'm quite scared and don't be calling me weird that im talking about this and everything.

Yeah so I finally got my period after a year, yeah I know it's crazy and it doesn't seem right or healthy. After few mins my v****a started hurting and like I can't stand or walk. It hurts when I'm sitting or laying down. It's been hurting all day. On top of that I'm sick I sneeze and get a runny nose everytime I'm in my room it's getting better now but I still sneeze and everything with a runny nose even when I'm not in my room just lesser. It happens every morning and then it stops or continues for the entire day and now it's been what almost 3 days. But that's not the big problem here just saying how much pain I'm in right now with multiple issues I think my system is screwed up. My body is also aching not that much though and I feel broken but I think that's just cuz of my period and that im sick and got a fever and eveything for 2 days and that I'm finally getting my period again after a year. I was searching on google to see why I might be in pain and there are so many different possibilities and like its just scaring me. Also this morning I was laying in bed and like I thought I was gonna die and that my time here is up like I was literally frozen and I couldn't move it's was really scary and it felt like my atma was gonna get out of my body and I was gonna leave to some place really weird. This entire days been really weird who knows what's gonna happen still cuz it's only 4pm and the days not over yet.

Guest Singh

Why would you bother putting it under "gupt" if you are going to write your full name. If you can afford medical help, I think it should be consulted with. If this is genuinely the same person I think you need to realize how big of an audience reads this. Maybe you just need to mature up. Sorry for being rude.

Go to the doctor. That's what they there for to help you. Nothin to be ashamed about, and dont worry, get it checked, if they dont find nothin try the dharn methods in earlier posts. But dont do yourself, get adult to help you. Dont sit at home and worry about them, go to your gp. search less on net and dont get paranoid.

You should realky get that checked out.... This is Sikhsangat.com. Not Sikhdoctors.com. I'm not a doctor, neither am I a woman. But from what little I know, that just sounds... really bad.

This

Why would you bother putting it under "gupt" if you are going to write your full name. If you can afford medical help, I think it should be consulted with. If this is genuinely the same person I think you need to realize how big of an audience reads this. Maybe you just need to mature up. Sorry for being rude.

Well sorry but I never knew my full name was gonna be showing like that when I signed up I just typed in whatever I was being asked. And I don't know how to change it I've tried many times and I just can't and besides its not like I'm going to be hunted down or anything I live on the other side of the world and like I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with that name. Same person ? Well I'm the one with all the problems so I suppose ? Mature up ? Well what else is sikhsangat for ? All I need is help dude nothing more this place seems like the right place. And don't worry about it.

It's probably irritation which can be easily fixed with a cream, its common in particular after periods. Your body is probably feeling bad because of your period. In regards to getting it irregularly, your doctor can sort you out with meds to make it regular. Best to go to the doctor to be sure about this all.