Discussing Islam And Pakistan - Pakistanipunjabi's Posts Moved

JSinghnz

Status oh.... Je m dasta ki m kide ch ha te tu araam naal guess kar sakada meri age :p

Saaleya m bewkuf disdi tenu :p

By the way I m from ur fav country INDIA :) bechara Pakistani :p

Ohhhhhhhhh you are from India? Is layie pagal haigi aa thori jayie :biggrin2:

Serious question : Are you baptised or your are average Sikh girl of Punjab? I mean tu amrit chakaya hoya ya nahi? Do you cut your hairs/facial hairs/body hairs or you are a strict Sikh?

Ohhhhhhhhh you are from India? Is layie pagal haigi aan tu thori jayi :biggrin2:

Serious question : Are you baptised or your are average Sikh girl of Punjab? I mean tu amrit chakaya hoya ya nahi? Do you cut your hairs/facial hairs/body hairs or you are a strict Sikh?

U know the way u r asking questions...admins of this forum will put u under quality check....

Bhul gya jad m keha c..I m daughter of Shri Gobind Singh g :)

Thanks no more conversation... U do carry on with others....

Where have you been?

They are way worse than Sikhs here. Rape gangs, drug dealing, gang violence. They do it all here.

If Islam gave dignitiy and equality then why doesn't it allow people to leave their religion. It's given rights hasn't it? Even the kaffirs should be equal then or is that equality thing only for Muslims? If Islam though everyone was equal then there wouldn't be a tax imposed on non-Muslims.

You keep saying "most followers", you seem to have overlooked the fact that you breed like rabbits.

The Muslim share of the global population will rise primarily because of their relatively high birth rate, the large number of Muslims of childbearing age, and an increase in life expectancy in Muslim-majority countries, according to the report, "The Future of the Global Muslim Population."

Sikhs do the same here... rape gangs, drug dealing, sex scandals...

Who cares what they do with their religion? Let us improve ours..

"Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala Bura Na Mileya Koe, Jab Mann Khoja Apna Mujse Bura Na Koe"

All this time you guys are wasting on proving Islam bad, you could have used this time to improve within yourself or help other sikh on the path to spirituality :-) :waheguru:

Bhul Chukh Maaf Karni ji

:khalsa: [Khalsa Bhala Mange Sarbat Da, Aidha Nahi Kise Naal Vaiir] :khalsa:

Gurpreet penji, this is a formal warning. Please do not use bad language and talk respectfully please.

Same for you PakistaniPunjabi. If anyone wants something to be reviewed by mods there is a button on the bottom left hand corner of every post with a button called 'report'. Please use it accordingly and we can review any objectionable post that may have hate or something against the rules.

Thank you.