Status Of Women In Different Religions - Say Thanks To God To Make To Sikh Women

Gurpreet14

By just saying this does not happen in east west north south won't work....

Ur defensive nature is remarkable.. Y after intercourse men is considered Naapak...coz he came in contact will women :p

Yes women r not allowed to enter mosque. ...in India but she can go to dargah......

OMG women were more n men less hahahaha...If I look India I don't think this was the situation or this is the situation or this will b the situation :)

Our Guru GURU NANAK DEV G said..So kyo manda aakhiye jis janme rajan.....

Y to call her bad....she is the one who gives birth to king n warriors

Think about it if the things were in favour of women then y Guru Nanak ji recited these lines....

FYI Guru Nanak hi was considered Allah ka noor by muslims as well..... :)

Well since you are not educated enough, I'll tell you how its wrong....

In your last post, you quoted Qur'an 282, right? You quoted this part

""Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses..." Quran 2:282, "The Cow," "

Now here is the actual, complete verse

Qur'an, Surah 2 (The Cow), verse 282

"O you who have believed, when you contract a debt for a specified term, write it down. And let a scribe write [it] between you in justice. Let no scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him. So let him write and let the one who has the obligation dictate. And let him fear Allah , his Lord, and not leave anything out of it. But if the one who has the obligation is of limited understanding or weak or unable to dictate himself, then let his guardian dictate in justice. And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her. And let not the witnesses refuse when they are called upon. And do not be [too] weary to write it, whether it is small or large, for its [specified] term. That is more just in the sight of Allah and stronger as evidence and more likely to prevent doubt between you, except when it is an immediate transaction which you conduct among yourselves. For [then] there is no blame upon you if you do not write it. And take witnesses when you conclude a contract. Let no scribe be harmed or any witness. For if you do so, indeed, it is [grave] disobedience in you. And fear Allah . And Allah teaches you. And Allah is Knowing of all things."

http://quran.com/2/282

So what you did is that out of the whole verse, you just took one section, cut-it to match your own desires, and then copy-pasted it he

Dear Pakistani Punjabi Brother,

Thanks for educating us and posting a quote from Holy Quran, however, I am still unable to say A=B.

Why?

And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her.

WHY 2 women, why not 1 woman, Equality for woman will be there if WOMAN VOTE is considered similar to MAN VOTE? If one of the women errs, other can remind her!, this implies the core-pillars have an inbuilt saying, woman is more prone to error, is 50% less capabale to making a right decision as compared to a man.

What if 1 man & 2 woman are the witness, and the 1 man who is the witness errs? Who will remind this man?

This to me implies "woman is more prone to error", such as 50% more in probability as compared to a man, and is deficient in making a 100% correct decision.

HAHAHAHAHA..David Wood? A Christian missionary? AnsweringIslam? The biggest anti-Islamic christian missionary site?

Well, if you consider this as "knowledge" than pity on you. Can't you tell that these guys will OBVIOUSLY be anti-Islamic because its their job?

We have our own version of this site.. it is called www.Answering-Christianity.com ...it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger than answeringIslam site... Here's something good..

http://www.answering-christianity.com/women.htm

Here's something even better..

Comparison of women rights in Islam and Christianity..side by side...

http://answeringchristian.wordpress.com/2011/02/22/womans-status-in-bible-and-quran/

This is just a start..I can post trillions of such other links..the point is..are you THAT naive that you'll "learn" about Islam from sites like these? In this case, you don't want to learn..you just want to have enough knowledge as to why not to believe on Islam...

If you really want to learn Islam..then learn it from actual sources (whether Muslim or non-Muslim etc)....

When I learned Christianity..I didn't do it own http://Answering-Christianity.com .... I read their scholars, theologians, saw debates, spent time talking to Christians and so on....If you really want to learn Islam..then I guess you have 'enough aqal' that you'd know what are the right places...and christian missionaries definitely aren't good sources to learn Islam...

Dear Pakistani Punjabi Brother,

I have gone through all the web-sites you point above, including lengthy discussion video's between David Wood, Sam Shannon on 1 Side and Imam's, Sami Zaafari etc. on other sides, discussions going for more than 1 hour 30 mins. What I see is David Wood etc. are to the point, make quotes in order to prove their point, however the web-sites you point above have no quotes as evidences to make their point, it is just statements. As a Christian missionary, David Wood and his companions will do all they can to be ANTI-<ANY-OTHER-RELIGION-EXCEPT-CHRISTIANITY>, so they are doing their job, but in order to prove them wrong, the need is to put down facts in order with specific quotes/history.

I will go back again, the URL I pasted earlier, http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Wood/women.htm lists 4 FACTS, can you provide your comments on these 4 FACTS?

FACT #1: The Qur’an allows (or, perhaps, commands) men to beat their wives into subservience.

FACT #2: According to Muhammad, women lack common sense because their minds are deficient.

FACT #3: Muhammad offered women little hope for the afterlife.

FACT #4: The Qur’an permits Muslims to have sex with their female captives and slaves (i.e. those "whom their right hands possess").

Please Note, the above listed FACTS are quoted from the web-site listed above, with specific quotes, and are not my quotes/opionions. Please provide your view/opinion to each of the FACT listed above.