Childhood :)

navsangeet

sat sri akal sangat ji :)

i was wondering if anyone remembers something funny from their childhood.

i remember when i was a kid i used to think that everything is a dream and whatever is happening is in my head and one day i will wake up and there will be no more school and anything...

does anyone remember anything of the same sort because i am trying to figure out if children think alike :p

or any other funny incident will do...just for some fun :)

i too dito same

I use to stand in my garden in the evenings for many years as a child (during the summer holidays), and I use to look up to the heavens, arms outstretched, and I begged for aliens to come and abduct me so I could see another world.

You know what?............ They never came. :giggle:

lol

best thread

Did anybody do what i used to? When going to relatives houses, first eat the beskot and cha, then go upstairs pretend to toilet, but go in to all their rooms and analyse them, then flush the toilet, come back downstairs and eat the kresps. Then go home and tell the family the analysis which they weren't interested in. But i thought i could be a detective when i grew up.

I used to collect ladybugs and put them in old yoghurt pots. I used to put grass in the the pot thinking they ate grass *facepalm*, not knowing they ate the little green aphids.

I also used to put food near an ants nest in my garden and watch the ants take it into their colony. I once poured water down the hole. Many ants were killed that day. :(