Can Being In Politics Hinder/shake The Spiritual Growth?

^^ agree on "not joining politics part"......

On topic I think it will.......coz more spiritual the person is, the heart becomes more soft and innocent (bani makes it)......can't manipulate or diplomat things......doesn't like to talk to anyone except other people on the same level and Guru sahib,,,,,,,coz being spiritual is totally a diiferent world.....(Guru sahiban are akal purkh ji himself, so nothing is impossible for them)

just as example like Guru amardas ji......When Guru Angad Sahib's son Daatu ji kicked Guru sahib in Goindwal, Guru Amar Das got up and said in extreme humility,"Sir, pardon me, my hard bones might have hurt your tender feet." After this the Guru left Goindwal and went to his village Basarka. He confined himself in a house outside the town without letting anybody know about his whereabouts.But then we have Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji (10 Gurus = 1 jot).........

May be there are different kinds of spiritual people.......

LIke for Bhai Kanyia ji "sabh Gobind hai sabh Gobind hai, Gobind bin nahi Koi" and Bhai Nand Lal Ji.....more on softer side

then Baba Deep Singh ji, Baba Banda Singh Bahadur etc

Bhul chuk maaf

^^ agree on "not joining politics part"......

On topic I think it will.......coz more spiritual the person is, the heart becomes more soft and innocent (bani makes it)......can't manipulate or diplomat things......doesn't like to talk to anyone except other people on the same level and Guru sahib,,,,,,,coz being spiritual is totally a diiferent world.....(Guru sahiban are akal purkh ji himself, so nothing is impossible for them)

just as example like Guru amardas ji......When Guru Angad Sahib's son Daatu ji kicked Guru sahib in Goindwal, Guru Amar Das got up and said in extreme humility,"Sir, pardon me, my hard bones might have hurt your tender feet." After this the Guru left Goindwal and went to his village Basarka. He confined himself in a house outside the town without letting anybody know about his whereabouts.But then we have Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji (10 Gurus = 1 jot).........

May be there are different kinds of spiritual people.......

LIke for Bhai Kanyia ji "sabh Gobind hai sabh Gobind hai, Gobind bin nahi Koi" and Bhai Nand Lal Ji.....more on softer side

then Baba Deep Singh ji, Baba Banda Singh Bahadur etc

Bhul chuk maaf

maane ki gat kahe na jaye