Muslim Barber In Jammu Refuses To Cut A Sikh's Dharri.

JSinghnz

God prevails in every living creature. She dont deserve to be her Dad's daughter :)

its better to let Guru sahib decide it Himself as to who He considers as his children....

i advice you to not judge others.

every human makes mistakes but we should not do nindya of anyone....because we ourself have committed so many sins...we can't judge if someone deserves her Father's love or not....

sat sri akal

bhul chuk maaf karni...

Yeah she was so childish I must say.

She need not hate anyone for anything

So what if wrong happens and people commit crime.

God prevails in every living creature. She dont deserve to be her Dad's daughter :)

We muslims respect our ladies and we give them high status in Following Islam. Similar to that of sikhism.

I can't really say I've been following this situation with Gurpreet.

But I appreciate energetic and childish HONESTY far more than a pack of lies. Sikhism doesn't appreciate lies.

Hahahaha Islam respects women...

Sura 2:282: The word of a woman is worth half that of a man.

Sura 4:11: A women are worth half of a man in terms of inheritance they should get.

Sura 4:3: You can have 4 wives and unlimited concubines/slaves ‘that your right hand possess’.

Sura 4:24: Forbidden from sex with a married Muslim women, but you can have sex with female captives and slaves.

Sura 4:34: Men are the masters of women as they are stronger. You can strike an arrogant wife into submission if they aren’t obedient.

Sura 2:222: A woman’s period is filthy, and a man should keep away from his wife until her period is over and she has cleaned herself.

Sura 2:223: Your wives are basically just a field for sowing seeds.

Sura 4:15: If your woman commits adultery, she needs 4 reliable male witnesses to prove her innocence. Or she should be locked away in a house until death.

Sura 4:16: The men/women who committed adultery with your women can be punished, but if they repent they should be let off with no consequences.

Sura 24:31: Women should lower their gaze and be modest, cover themselves completely in veils, and only reveal themselves to the few people who are deemed acceptable.

This is all from the Koran. Have you ever ACTUALLY READ it? I have. Trust me this is only a snippet of the woman hate.

The tenets of Sikhism could not possibly be MORE different. Go look up Guru Gobind's 52 Hukams, where true equality for women actually exists.

If you want to lie, go do it on a Muslim forum. Or in a city centre while you hand out leaflets trying to covert dumb people. Don't lie on a Sikh Forum, we're against that rubbish here :p .

----------------

As for the actual topic in question.

I'm more worried that a Muslim refused to serve a paying customer just because he was Sikh. We call that DISCRIMINATION over here...

If a Sikh wants to cut their hair, they should be ALLOWED to cut their hair. Why should someone feel like they need to grow their hair when they aren't ready for it?

I'd much rather have a mona being as successful and helpful as they possibly can in life, than a turbaned Sikh who just keeps his hair long BECAUSE MUMMY JI LIKES IT.

A turbaned Sikh who drinks, smokes and doesn't truly love Sikhism is WORTHLESS, bringing shame to those Sikhs who do.

Your first post and direct attack on Muslims. Some of the translations of Qur'an is done in wrong way by some of the opposer of Islams.

Leh,Another one to get under Quality Check :) Sikhi teach us to not to go against any religion, no matter whether they are true in their act or not.

Well I just had problem with Gurpreet14 and not with anyone else.

So better stop this discussion on religion here itself. I am here to learn about Sikhi and not to listen anything against Islam.

Insha Allah,,!! both are my religion which I follow.

A direct attack? By that you mean reading 6 different well respected translations of it and telling you exactly what it says? Have you read it?

Just type in 'Noble Koran' on Google, read it for yourself. It's actually quite an impressive site. I gave you the Sura numbers too, really you should be thanking me!

No, Sikhism teaches you to RESPECT other faiths right to exist and to not discriminate. The journey to become one with God can only be achieved through doing good deeds in ones life, and Sikhs obviously believe that OUR WAY is the best possible way.

And considering how close the values of Sikhism are to modern day GOOD values... I think we can safely say the whole world agrees?

You should be willing to learn about Sikhism AND Islam, after all knowledge is power. Although... if you want to ignore the truth that is actually in front of you...

Why don't you make your own translation of the Koran and see if anyone cares?