Taking Kakar Off..

Guest navraj singh

Guest navraj singh

wjkk wjkf

okay so ive been doing mma (mixed martial arts) for about a year now and i have a match coming up which requires me to be topless and wear headgear...usually when i go for training i do a pagh and i keep a mini blunt shaster beetween my pagh and patka lol. but this is my first proper fight and i wont be able to wear a pagh so im gonna do like brades or something like a couple professional singh mma fighters do :/ but i feel kinda wrong about it coz i will not be able to wear my kanga or kirpan and my head will not be covered.. i will do my ardass before i take my kakar off and after ive put them back but still. i love martial arts and i wanna carry on doing it because im actually quite good, i wanna get stronger and be a proper saint soldier but idk if i can keep taking my kakar off :s what do u guys think? i need advice asap, thanks.

wjkk wjkf

Awesome Singh, I think you should do ardas and put on kakaar as soon as possible and further doubt ask the panj piyare. I would imagine doing ardas will also help in your fights!

Hope to see you doing big things Singh! Do you have to do braids back like a pony tail or is there a way you could do a solid joora with braids? I think that would look better, but I guess whatever works best!