Notations Of Shabad

@jaspreetkauruppal-

yup i want notations for harmonium... and sorry i didnt mention it..... :)

i tried learning the tunes available on net but i cudnt coz im a newbie and i found difficulty in learning them... :(

so i wish to try my hands on some easy tunes and if u can please post some easy tune of this shabad then i shall be highly thankful to you.... :) :)

@jaspreetkauruppal-

yup i want notations for harmonium... and sorry i didnt mention it..... :)

i tried learning the tunes available on net but i cudnt coz im a newbie and i found difficulty in learning them... :(

so i wish to try my hands on some easy tunes and if u can please post some easy tune of this shabad then i shall be highly thankful to you.... :) :)

Haha bhenji the first ones I'm guessing were hard for her cuz the dudes fingers were like to professional lol and it and it was hard to follow the last one that's not a beginner shabad! Omgggggg but yeah I listen to that shabad alot lol I LOVE gurbir singh haha.

Bhenji, why don't u just go learn from a professional?! Where do u live? I know alot of good teachers like alot and like there good lol. Are you from Canada ?