Dastaar?

In a thread a forum member said that they wrap their dastaar on their body's when they do ishnaan.Why does one do this?Is it mandatory?I never heard of this before.

Wow guys, really ? -.-

I sometimes tie it around my stomach like wrap it around like a kamarkasa. I sometimes stick my khanga in it but sometimes I just have a separate shower kirpan with a khanga tied it and a small orange kapra tied as well basically resembling the dastar if u know what I mean? Keeping ur kakars with u in the shower is mandatory guys, trust me.

Wow guys, really ? -.-

I sometimes tie it around my stomach like wrap it around like a kamarkasa. I sometimes stick my khanga in it but sometimes I just have a separate shower kirpan with a khanga tied it and a small orange kapra tied as well basically resembling the dastar if u know what I mean? Keeping ur kakars with u in the shower is mandatory guys, trust me.

I do the same bhenji

I wrap my kirpan around my stomach and have a kangha that is attached to a string and it is attached to my kirpan.This is only for kesi ishnaan.For normal ishnaan I tie the kirpan on my head.

Never did I tie my pagh around my stomach.