Type Of Pagh

Dumalla. Wrap your kes in with keski, do a bunga so ur kes are kept in place and thers a solid base for your dastar and then finish it off with your second malmal. BOOM!

My bunga is so weak. It just falls apart and flops foward. And wouldn't a large dumallah be too big? Is there a way of having a small pagh and a bunga perhaps? Also, I've looked at videos showing how to do a bunga but I can't do it.

My friend told me a good technique to make a solid dastar without a boonga. Make a very very very loose joorda and then tie your dastar and bring the cloth over your joora at least twice to make the top round and tight. It usually becomes quite solid.

My friend told me a good technique to make a solid dastar without a boonga. Make a very very very loose joorda and then tie your dastar and bring the cloth over your joora at least twice to make the top round and tight. It usually becomes quite solid.

Couldn't you just lift that off? Wheras a bunga ties the dastar down to your head...?

That's what I do when working out. It's a good way to tie a solid dastar without it falling off. But instead of loose Joorha I tie a regular tight joorha and when wrapping the Dastar bring one round of Larh around the joorha(and kanga). It can almost be as solid as a dumala especially when the Kanga is in place.