Edl On Bbc Asian Network

proactive

I try my hardest to not agree with Tommy Robinson, but he keeps smashing his interviews and debates. Overall I agree with all he said.

I keep getting surprised. It makes me confused why so many Sikh orgs keep saying not to support Tommy Robinson when he speaks logic. Even Muslim people are finally starting to "cool down" and starting to talk reason because they know he won't shut up.

I agree with you but the Muslims always have a answer for that. They claim that the countries such as Saudi Arabia that do not allow non-Muslim places of worship are dictatorships and therefore you cannot compare the two. But you can see what happens to religious minorities when countries like Egypt go from dictatorship to democracy. Christian Copts now have a worst time than they did under Mubarak.

This was a set up by the BBC, only one of the callers was pro EDL, I no some Sikh lads who tried to get on and werent allowed on due to pr edl views

The thing to do is to tell the reception that you think Tommy's a racist and you want to pull him op on his racism. Then when they put you through to the studio then say what you really think!

I try my hardest to not agree with Tommy Robinson, but he keeps smashing his interviews and debates. Overall I agree with all he said.

I keep getting surprised. It makes me confused why so many Sikh orgs keep saying not to support Tommy Robinson when he speaks logic. Even Muslim people are finally starting to "cool down" and starting to talk reason because they know he won't shut up.

One man organisations like Turban Campaign and Sikhs against the EDL are a part of the problem. Why would Muslim communities want to confront their extremists and their paedophiles when they have muppets like these to defend them no matter what they do.

UK Sikhs are in a very unique and strange position. A position very different to the rest of the dispora. In the rest of the diaspora, for example Canada, Australia and America, Sikhism is racially attacked by the right wing but protected by liberals. In the UK its the total opposite. The extreme right wing absolutely love the Sikhs and constantly make public announcements expressing their love, whilst the liberals and left wing attack us. Its a very mental and messed up situation. :stupidme: