Edl On Bbc Asian Network

proactive

Well chum, in that case, hurry up.

You only have 20 to 50 years...

By 2030, almost 10% of Europe will be Muslim Inshallah...By 2050, this number can go upto 15% too....

Meanwhile, we, the western Muslims, are here to defend Islam..and point out racist people like you and EDL to the wider masses...and organize politically etc..

What poor guys like you don't understand is that Islam has now become an inevitable part of West, Mashallah!

History tells that once Islam enters an area, its pretty much game over. It becomes an inevitable part of that land...Take India for example..Islam is inevitable part of Indian Subcontinent...

Guess what? ...all that Christian crusades, anti-Islamic propaganda of Church, and Christian warriors failed..Islam has finally entered the Europe! Mashallah...

So stop dreaming about destroying Islam...calm your racist thoughts down! and learn to respect other faiths...

You don't even know what you want, and what are you up against...Instead of crying, if people like you have tried to understand the OP of this thread, which is written by someone smarter than your folks, then you would have been better prepared to 'tackle' Islam...

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/72028-2013-west-islam-and-rest-of-worldislam-as-an-ideological-force-and-global-war-on-terror/

Let me just present a small hint of how clueless you folk are..

According to your world view, you see Muslim women as one of the biggest weakness of Islam...you go like "awww poor souls, we need to liberate them" etc...while Muslim Women are one of the biggest trump card of Islam in the West.... THINK! ;)

You obviously don't see your own hypocrisy, bragging about taking over the west but calling anyone who opposes this a racist!

You're wet dream of Islamic domination will not come to fruition. The problem with Muslims including you is that they just cannot bide their time. They will always act prematurely. Rather than waiting until they are strong enough, they will act prematurely and the likelihood is they will bring a whole heap of trouble on themselves. Islamic supremacists like you will carry out terror attacks like the Woolwich murder and the west will finally have had enough. At the moment you have the support of left wing liberals but that will soon evapourate when the Muslims step up their attacks on homosexuals. Europe may seem a soft touch now but when push comes to shove the whole of Europe will be deal with the Muslim problem. It is only a few generations ago that millions were killed defeating another totalitarian ideology and I wouldn't bet against them doing the same against Islam.

First thing : Sikhism is 500+ years old... now coming to your post...

sikhi may be 500+ years old but the khalsa was formally created in 1699 thats what mehtab singh was refering too

I'm on this forum just for time pass etc....I never mentioned even the word 'Islam'...It were SIKHS on this forum who mentioned Islam again and again and again and again. On every single thread, Sikhs will post anti-Islamic videos, abuse Prophet, and post anti-islamic christian polemics...not once..not twice..no thrice..but this has been happening since I don't even know when!

So how come I was preaching something about Islam when I did not even take the name of it? Instead it were other guys who bring up religion every single time in their discussions? So much so that even in the thread about British society reacting weirdly to teacher-student affair, some Sikhs started post anti-Islamic videos. THIS is the level of desperation, insecurity, and inferiority-complex of Sikhs regarding Islam..and then you blame me for coming here to 'preach' Islam? How shameful.

you seem like a smart enough guy you shouldve been able to notice by now that its the same 2-3 guys in every thread in a forum that has thousands of members yet when you reply to them you insult sikhs as a whole and iv seen muslims say much worse about sikhs than any sikh on here has about muslims just go to any big muslim forum and type in sikh in the search bar to find out

BTW: You always say you grew up in middle-east..can I ask where? which country? I've lived in the Middle-East too..and my experience wasn't good either..you we might have something common here :biggrin2:

i believe brother mehtab grew up in the uae

lol..how come I'm practicing "Al Taqqiya" ? What "bullsh!t" have I uttered here? Stop acting like kids..and point out my content that was inappropriate/false/lie according to you. Thats how I can improve. Throwing slurs at others won't help anyone...

PakistaniPunjabi, Lets talk about 1400 year old history. Where does your ancestors play part in this history? Majority of the population within subcontinent were forced to convert to Islam and I bet your ancestors were the ones who were forced to convert. So, where do they sit in this great history of Islam?

For Gods sake, you guys are are looked at by the Arabs as cannon fodder, piece of crap, worthless.

We know, the true Muslims are the Arabs and the rest were converted by force. How long are you going to keep ignoring the fact that the blood which runs through your veins is Hindu.

You can justify it as much as you like but the bottom line is your'e not even a true Muslim in the eyes of the Arabs.

Mate, You come on a Sikh forum to do what? Majority of the posts you write are pointless. Don't get me wrong, you seem like an intelligent person but what is your reason on this forum.

Are you trying to get your place in heaven and your 40 virgins?

Wrong. Majority wasn't 'forced'....Majority of Muslims in Indian Subcontinent converted due to Sufi Saints....

You can see that even today...the largest groups of Muslims in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh are that of Sufi tradition....not wahabis.

regarding this claim what do you have to say about this post i made in another thread i dont want to start an arguement im legitimately interested in learning how many converted because of sufis vs how many converted because of fear read the whole thing

Will Durant argued in his 1935 book "The Story of Civilisation: Our Oriental Heritage" (page 459):

The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period.

Writer Fernand Braudel wrote in A History of Civilisations (1995), that Islamic rule in India as a

"colonial experiment" was "extremely violent", and "the Muslims could not rule the country except by systematic terror. Cruelty was the norm burnings, summary executions, crucifixions or impalements, inventive tortures. Hindu temples were destroyed to make way for mosques. On occasion there were forced conversions. If ever there were an uprising, it was instantly and savagely repressed: houses were burned, the countryside was laid waste, men were slaughtered and women were taken as slaves."

The Afghan ruler Mahmud al-Ghazni invaded India no less than seventeen times between 1001 - 1026 AD. The book Tarikh-i-Yamini - written by his secretary documents several episodes of his bloody military campaigns : "The blood of the infidels flowed so copiously [at the Indian city of Thanesar] that the stream was discoloured, notwithstanding its purity, and people were unable to drink itthe infidels deserted the fort and tried to cross the foaming river...but many of them were slain, taken or drowned... Nearly fifty thousand men were killed."

In the contemporary record - ' Taj-ul-Maasir' by Hassn Nizam-i-Naishapuri, it is stated that when Qutb-ul- Din Aibak (of Turko - Afghan origin and the First Sultan of Delhi 1194-1210 AD) conquered Meerat, he demolished all the Hindu temples of the city and erected mosques on their sites. In the city of Aligarh, he converted Hindu inhabitants to Islam by the sword and beheaded all those who adhered to their own religion.

The Persian historian Wassaf writes in his book 'Tazjiyat-ul-Amsar wa Tajriyat ul Asar' that when the Alaul-Din Khilji (An Afghan of Turkish origin and second ruler of the Khilji Dynasty in India 1295-1316 AD) captured the city of Kambayat at the head of the gulf of Cambay, he killed the adult male Hindu inhabitants for the glory of Islam, set flowing rivers of blood, sent the women of the country with all their gold, silver, and jewels, to his own home, and made about twentv thousand Hindu maidens his private slaves.

This ruler once asked his spiritual advisor (or Qazi) as to what was the Islamic law prescribed for the Hindus. The Qazi replied:

Hindus are like the mud; if silver is demanded from them, they must with the greatest humility offer gold. If a Mohammadan desires to spit into a Hindus mouth, the Hindu should open it wide for the purpose. God created the Hindus to be slaves of the Mohammadans. The Prophet hath ordained that, if the Hindus do not accept Islam, they should be imprisoned, tortured, finally put to death, and their property confiscated.

Timur was a Turkic conqueror and founder of the Timurid Dynasty. Timur's Indian campaign (1398 1399 AD) was recorded in his memoirs, collectively known as 'Tuzk-i-Timuri.' In them, he vividly described probably the greatest gruesome act in the entire history of the world where 100,000 Hindu prisoners of war in his camp were executed in a very short space of time. Timur after taking advice from his entourage says in his memoirs :

"they said that on the great day of battle these 100,000 prisoners could not be left with the baggage, and that it would be entirely opposed to the rules of war to set these idolaters and foes of Islam at liberty. In fact, no other course remained but that of making them all food for the sword

Timur thereupon resolved to put them to death. He proclaimed :

"throughout the camp that every man who has infidel prisoners was to put them to death, and whoever neglected to do so should himself be executed and his property given to the informer. When this order became known to the ghazis of Islam, they drew their swords and put their prisoners to death. 100,000 infidels, impious idolaters, were on that day slain. Maulana Nasir-ud-din Umar, a counselor and a man of learning, who, in all his life had never killed a sparrow, now, in execution of my order, slew with his sword fifteen idolatrous Hindus, who were his captives".

During his campaign in India - Timur describes the scene when his army conquered the Indian city of Delhi :

"In a short space of time all the people in the [Delhi] fort were put to the sword, and in the course of one hour the heads of 10,000 infidels were cut off. The sword of Islam was washed in the blood of the infidels, and all the goods and effects, the treasure and the grain which for many a long year had been stored in the fort became the spoil of my soldiers. They set fire to the houses and reduced them to ashes, and they razed the buildings and the fort to the ground....All these infidel Hindus were slain, their women and children, and their property and goods became the spoil of the victors. I proclaimed throughout the camp that every man who had infidel prisoners should put them to death, and whoever neglected to do so should himself be executed and his property given to the informer. When this order became known to the ghazis of Islam, they drew their swords and put their prisoners to death."

The Mughal emperor Babur (who ruled India from 1526 -1530 AD) writing in his memoirs called the 'Baburnama' - wrote : " In AH 934 (2538 C.E.) I attacked Chanderi and by the grace of Allah captured it in a few hours. We got the infidels slaughtered and the place which had been Daru'l-Harb (nation of non-muslims) for years was made into a Daru'l-Islam (a muslim nation)."

In Babur's own words in a poem about killing Hindus (From the 'Baburnama' ) he wrote :

"For the sake of Islam I became a wanderer,

I battled infidels and Hindus,

I determined to become a martyr

Thank God I became a Killer of Non-Muslims!"

The atrocities of the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan (who ruled India between 1628 - 1658 AD) are mentioned in the contemporary record called : 'Badshah Nama, Qazinivi & Badshah Nama , Lahori' and goes on to state : "When Shuja was appointed as governor of Kabul he carried on a ruthless war in the Hindu territory beyond Indus...The sword of Islam yielded a rich crop of converts....Most of the women (to save their honour) burnt themselves to death. Those captured were distributed among Muslim Mansabdars (Noblemen)"

The Afghan ruler Ahmad Shah Abdali attacked India in 1757 AD and made his way to the holy Hindu city of Mathura, the Bethlehem of the Hindus and birthplace of Krishna.

The atrocities that followed are recorded in the contemporary chronicle called : 'Tarikh-I-Alamgiri' :

Abdali's soldiers would be paid 5 Rupees (a sizeable amount at the time) for every enemy head brought in. Every horseman had loaded up all his horses with the plundered property, and atop of it rode the girl-captives and the slaves. The severed heads were tied up in rugs like bundles of grain and placed on the heads of the captives...Then the heads were stuck upon lances and taken to the gate of the chief minister for payment. It was an extraordinary display! Daily did this manner of slaughter and plundering proceed. And at night the shrieks of the women captives who were being raped, deafened the ears of the people...All those heads that had been cut off were built into pillars, and the captive men upon whose heads those bloody bundles had been brought in, were made to grind corn, and then their heads too were cut off. These things went on all the way to the city of Agra, nor was any part of the country spared.

Bro do you seriosly believe that hindus never converted to avoid all of that and to save the lives of themselves and there familys also pakistanis muslims are a proud people do you honestly think that they will teach there children"our ancestors were hindus who converted out of fear" instead saying the majority converted because of sufis became a conveniant exvuse

Wrong. Majority wasn't 'forced'....Majority of Muslims in Indian Subcontinent converted due to Sufi Saints....

You can see that even today...the largest groups of Muslims in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh are that of Sufi tradition....not wahabis.

Shugal..time pass...some discussion etc..

By that logic we'll have to neglect all of Sikh history that Aurangzeb used to remove 1.25 mann of janeu each time he sat down for a meal, basically converted thousands of Hindus to Islam before he ate his meal. This explains why the populations of Muslims India+Pakistan+Bangladesh combined is the highest in the world. Where is the Sufism in that?

If you're here for time pass, I'd suggest you pay a deaf ear to anyone who talks against Islam. Why do you waste our time if you're here only to time pass? Ehvi apna vi jor laayi jande ho te sadda vi lvaayi jande ho?

Yes I grew up in the UAE.

Look buddy, Sikhs here openly admit that their ancestors at some point in history were Hindus/Muslims, no matter what "caste" is tagged to them. They are also proud of the fact that their folks were blessed and embraced this divine path. There is 0% chance that anyone was forced because you CANNOT force anyone to become a Sikh. How would you do that? Not possible. On the contrary, chances are that your folks may have been forcefully converted, or converted for money (sorry I am not trying to offend you here, just stating a possibility), or as you say they did come under Islam due to Sufi Saints, no one will ever know how/why. But in our case, our ancestors came to Sikhi purely out of love, and out of their 100% conviction and 100% willingness. Can you guarantee a 100% from your side about your folks? I seriously doubt it.

The problem with Islam-haters is mostly that they are uneducated..and hence you see them having basic comprehension problems..like you just shown.

Who talked about 'taking over West'? lol...I said that Islam has become an inevitable part of West Mashallah...Do you read it as "taking over" West? Well, let me make things clear for your high-school dropout standard..

Coptic Christianity is an 'inevitable' part of Egyptian Society....Does it mean that Coptics will take over Muslim Egypt? Hell no! It just means that they can not be ignored. They are ~10% of Egyptian society and you just can't ignore 10% of your society....

It is just you guys that are so paranoid and ball less..that you see everything as "oh Islam taking over" ...hah! jokers.

Man, you are so dumb you don't even know when you are writing Islam supremacist bukwas. Although I should not be surprised, you probably come from a long line of inbred people who married their own cousin sisters! I dread to think what a mangled mess your family tree must be like. Imagine having to explain to your kids that Mommy is also your Bhua!

You said Muslims will be 10% in 2030 and 15% in 2050. So what is that? A reference to the baby making ability of the average Muslim woman or a shout out to all the illegal immigrant Muslims getting their butts out of the Islamic paradises that are Pakistan and Somalia in order to recreate these same paradises in the UK and other parts of Europe. So reference to increasing numbers isn't supremacist, so as you referred to Copts, what if the Egyptian census found that Copts were 10% in 2001 and 15% in 2011, what do you think the Egyptian government or for that matter any Islamic government faced with non-Muslims increasing in number more than Muslims do about it?