Edl On Bbc Asian Network

proactive

How you state sufis to be muslims beats me. A majority of sufis themselves consider their ethos distinct from the paradoxical principles of Islam. Abu Said one of the most important figures of the movement held nothing but contempt for Islamic principles and it's psychologically constrained orthodoxy. Others like Sheikh Farid adopted the notion of karma, and re-incarnation. Several where executed or jailed by the various Caliphs who were irked by their universal transcendence. Several sufi mystics signed themselves off as being neither jew nor muslim. Furthermore when various Islamic extremists restricted the practice of music, which in many Islamic circles as per the translation of the Koran is considered 'haram', sufis took the foremost step of defying them. Even today Sufis are constantly discriminated and persecuted in many Islamic circles due to their rejection of Koranic doctrines, the myth of it's infallibility, and the sharia which disrupt universality and the ethics of humanity.

"Sufism produced a series of works, which under pretense of orthodoxy and devoutness, in reality substituted for the personal God and the future life of Islam notions that were irreconcilable with either and were supported by an interpretation of the Quran so far-fetched as to be ludicrous and irreverent. The most famous of these are the poem of Ibn al-Farid (1161-1235)... and the treatise of Ibn Arabi (1155-1240)... "Gems of Maxims." Both these works at different times brought their owners into danger, and were the cause of riots (see Ibn Iyas, 'History of Egypt...' where the latter book is described as the work of a worse unbeliever than Jew, Christian, or Idolater). Of the comments on the Quran which this work contains is sufficient to cite that on the story of the Golden Calf; according to Ibn Arabi.... Moses found fault with his brother for not approving of the worship of the calf, since Aaron should have known that nothing but God could ever be worshipped, and therefore the calf was (like everything else) God."

-Margoliouth.

As was the case with famous scientists, and artisans, sufis were accused of being 'zindiqs' or antagonists of Islam. Whether proven or not proven, under sharia 'zindiqs' were cruelly tortured and executed.

Well, atleast our girls don't have mustaches and don't look ugly freaks like Sikh girls....nor do we smell as sh!t...Also, only sikhs marry/have sex with sisters..Muslims don't. Cousin marriages isn't same as marrying your sisters...which sikhs often do

ਮੋਦੇਰਾਟਰਸ ਏਹਨੂ ਬੈਣ ਕਿਯੋਹ ਨੀ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ (ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਵਾਸਤੇ)?????????????

ਮੋਦੇਰਾਟਰਸ ਏਹਨੂ ਬੈਣ ਕਿਯੋਹ ਨੀ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ (ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਵਾਸਤੇ)?????????????

Its Ramadan now son. They get extra points for peaceful da'wah during this time. Although lying still plays a devious role in their daily lives.

Classical Islamic Theology had the concept of 'tassawuf' from the very beginning. Sufism is based on this branch of Islamic theology...Other than few sufis/their followers, who can be considered deviants from classical Islam, over-whelming majority of Sufis were Muslims..preached Islam..and died as Muslims. In classical Islamic thought, a person does not have to be Muslim to go to heaven..I know you don't know this.. Sufis preached the same thing as Islam preaches..just the focus was more universality, brotherhood etc....its nothing but Islam. For example, Wahabism is also Islam but one that focuses on strict monotheism and literal interpretation of Qur'an/Sunnah...

Qur'an does not call Music 'haram' anywhere...please don't talk about Qur'an when you haven't read it. Many scholars do consider 'bad music' as haram...a music that target our evolutionary instincts of having uncontrolled sex, f*cking "b!tches" , disrespecting parents, drinking all night, becoming 'rebels' etc etc...Different interpretations exist on this matter...

Regarding your quote..I don't even know what point you want to prove..

Yet the message you sent me in my inbox in this forum, where you praise Aurangzeb, you were highly insistent that no doctrinal disparities exist in Islam. Now you straightforwardly deny it. By the way heres a bit of brainwashed feed I found originating from Islamic nations. If you are deaf you can always read the subtitles and the description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXX5Q9JPWt8

I asked my Pakistani classmate in college the same question, as to how can you guys marry your own cousins. His response was even more funnier than the cousin-marrying concept itself. "chaache ya phuphee (bhuaa in their terminology) di kudi naal viah karn da eh fayda hunda ki oh teri ammi nu sass nai balki apni khaala (aunt) hi samjhugi te hor zaada khidmat karugi" "The benefit of marrying a cousin is that she won't see your mom as her sass (mother-in-law) but as her aunt and so will server her more and better".

Mehtab Singh I am sure you can access my message feed and see his message for yourself if there is any doubt about my posts's veracity.

Well, atleast our girls don't have mustaches and don't look ugly freaks like Sikh girls....nor do we smell as sh!t...Also, only sikhs marry/have sex with sisters..Muslims don't. Cousin marriages isn't same as marrying your sisters...which sikhs often do to come to America (can quote you several examples from Sikhs themselves)...

actually i went to a high school with a large sikh, hindu and muslim population the sikhs were beautiful while the muslim and hindu girls looked like walruses( i mean no offense to any community just stating what i saw) i believe you went to a school with a similar demographic so you should know the truth aswell as for the second part of your post you can repeat that to make yourself feel better but the truth wont change if your trying to equate marrying your sister on paper just so she can get a visa to leave that shithole known as india with people actually physically having sex with there cousins your being immensely dishonest and you know it,

as for me if i had come from a community with a tradition of inbreeding as big as yours i would be disgusted not making excuses

Well, atleast our girls don't have mustaches and don't look ugly freaks like Sikh girls....nor do we smell as sh!t...Also, only sikhs marry/have sex with sisters..Muslims don't. Cousin marriages isn't same as marrying your sisters...which sikhs often do to come to America (can quote you several examples from Sikhs themselves)...

And what I meant by saying that Muslims will be 10% of Europe was that Islam is an inevitable part of West..a significant minority that is ...so dreams of 'fixing Muslims' or 'banning halal' etc etc that inferiority-complex stricken Sikhs have here will not be fullfilled since Europeans aren't idiots to go against their own value of religious freedom...

The percentage is increasing in Europe due to immigrantion...but it won't go more than 10% or at max 15%...you don't be scared as sh!t and grow some balls...a thing lacking in many Sikhs here who feel 'manly' by bashing Islam all day long on the internet...

I think I riled the dumb. musalmaan, The truth always has that effect. He probably doesn't know whether to call his mum his ammi or bhua! His kids will be even more confused, no wonder musalmaan are blowing themselves up everywhere. The media is it wrong, it's not radicalisation, it's not some mad mullah telling them they will get 72 virgins in heaven. It's someone telling them that their ammi is also their bhua!!

His posts are based on hearsay and his views but the marrying of cousins is based on the quran. Mohammed wanted to marry his cousin after he took a sneaky look at her bathing so he made such incestuous marriages legal. So now 1400 years, the result of generations of inbreeding comes on this forum to write how great and superior his religion is. There have already been reports in the press about how cousin marriage increases the risk of genetic disorders.

After reading my post, our musla friend should take a look down at his feet and I bet this is what he will see

Toes-480x238.jpg

Re-read my posts and try and understand the bigger picture. I've given you proof time and time and again but you don't want to accept because you are an apologist for EDL chavs.

I have watched SIKH AWARENESS SOCIETY, good work by Bhai Mohan Singh Ji....who is not a supporter of the EDL by the way. Again, I expect you to ignore this.

My solution is to make our community strong by instilling family values and bring back some of the culture/values that we have lost. Make ourselves strong enough so that we don't get so desperate that we beg chavs to protect us or (in India) feel we have to align oursleves with right-wing Hindu groups. If we bring back the Sikh spirit of old everything will sort itself out.

I notice how you haven't answered my point about how our ancestors didn't tolerate abuse of their religion, Or, the recent genocide in India that started with the insult of Sikhi in 1978. Again, criticising or disagreeing is different to insulting. Sad to see that people like you are apologists for those who insult our religion. Seeing how you're deliberately blurring the distinction between having a viewpoint and insulting.

No brushing under the carpet here, I am advocating tackling the issues just not the DAFT way you are suggesting. You are brushing the issue under the carpet of racism that has happened against Sikhs AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. Pathetic.

How about you take your own advice and understand that 'right-wing' can be used for a political party OR a group.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say you can insult others religions but not ours. No religion should be insulted .......I disagree with the Brits insulting Christianity as well. I know how I would feel if someone insulted our Gurus....again, weak of you would tolerate this with typical atheist liberal views.

Again, you are so obsessed with Muslims that you have to judge on whether they want something or not. Sad to see you have so much intolerance and hate that you just want to insult someone....learn some manners and treat people as you wish to be treated yourself.

Again, lots of evidence has been provided. The only paranoid nutcase is you.........so desperately scared of Muslims that you advocate joining the EDL !!!

Stop crying and trying to demonise your own community. The point you miss out is that Sikhs tried LOTS of diplomacy before the play was aired to but were not listened to due to the intolerance and hate of those trying to through to demean our faith (people like you).

You are a joke. Do you even READ what you write? :p

You're contradicting yourself so much it's HILARIOUS.

Your BIGGER PICTURE is retarded, I highly doubt you have any imagination to speak of. You are simply beyond PARANOID and providing NO EVIDENCE AS TO YOUR CLAIMS.

SHOW ME WHITE BRITISH PEOPLE ABUSING SIKHS. SHOW ME THIS RACISM. SOME BASIC GODDAMN EVIDENCE. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I ASK THIS.

If it's THAT obvious, then show it. Surely you can prove it to EVERYONE!

Just be honest and ADMIT you have none. Maintain SOME level of dignity. You're JUST as bad as PakistaniPunjabi01 right now do you realise that?

Do you think people can't read what you're writing? That they don't see the fact that you're saying you've done something when you HAVEN'T? Madness.

Did I claim that Bhai Mohan Singh was an EDL supporter? Why don't YOU prove that he's against them? The point is WHO does he blaming for harming Sikh girls? Here's a hint... IT'S NOT WHITE PEOPLE!

Can you see the future? No? Well then why do you KEEP focusing on that and not have ANY solutions to current problems? What do you have to say to those suffering TODAY?

INSTILLING STRONG FAMILY VALUES. Wow... GENIOUS. We just need to hug each other more!

WHO are you to generalize about how close knit Sikh families are? I think you'll find that 'closeness' has never been the problem.

When is your dumb plan meant to start working? In 100 years? That is NOT a solution, that is nothing but a pathetic excuse to pass on the problem and do NOTHING. You seek to betray the next generation.

Why are you blaming the Sikh community for its supposed faults when it is OTHERS who have targeted us? Why blame the victims?

The Sikh spirit of old was NOT do nothing, it was to adapt and SURVIVE. If you knew anything about Sikhs then you'd know that to make the best of their situation they worked/fought INTELLIGENTLY and OPPORTUNISTICALLY.

The EDL is here, the EDL is a solution to a current problem. Better than YOU who has no solution.

'Right Wing' and 'Far Right' refers to political stance you ignorant. The EDL is a protest group unconnected to the political spectrum. How can they be 'Right Wing' when their WHOLE REASON to exist is to ensure universal fair rights for all regardless of background?

If you don't understand politics, then don't TALK about it and make yourself look silly.

Show me evidence of our ancestors acting like crazed Chimpanzees when someone insulted Sikhism with just words?

OH WAIT, THERE IS NONE! THE GURU'S AND SIKHS ENDURED TONS OF INSULTS AND GREAT PAINS AND YET STILL REMAINED PURELY LOGICAL.

Guru Gobind himself despite all he had lost helped secure the Mughal throne for Bahadur Shah on the promise that non-Muslims would be treated with respect.

So you're completely wrong. AGAIN. Well done, You're on a roll here.

Like I said, I didn't expect you to understand honour and what it means to Sikhs. It's your twisted mind that thinks that way.......... I don't try to make women pay attention to me because as a Sikh I look on all other women as my daughter/sister/mother. I don't believe in relationships outside of marriage or try to exploit other people's women. Again, I don't expect someone with gutter chav values like you to be able to comprehend this.

There is a massive difference between being an attractive, confident person. And being a womanizer. Don't talk to me about HONOUR considering you're just being a liar and a hypocrite.

If you truly DID consider all women to be as a mother or sister, you would attempt to do EVERYTHING in your power to protect them no matter who they were. You would want ACTION.

And yet ALL you do is suggest doing NOTHING. HYPOCRITE.

It's very clear at this point that you are simply a loser, angry at women for not giving you any attention. THEY MUST ALL BE SLUTS! OUR VALUES ARE ALL WRONG! IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!

Nevermind the fact that Bhai Mohan HIMSELF said that the girls most likely to be targetted are those with less confidence, the GOOD girls most would see them as. What do you say to that?

The play was not about Honour Killings but about a rape that happens in a gurdwara. Nice try, AGAIN to justify an attempt to demean your religion without even admitting it was wrong.

Regarding the BNP....are you silly enough to forget that you asked a question and then start crying when you get an answer ?

Don't you know how to READ?

What is the play called? That's right it's called BEHZTI. That means? ... That's right... DISHONOUR.

The play is about HONOUR KILLINGS. It is also about SEXUAL ABUSE. Is that simple enough for you to understand? Why don't you read about it?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/libertycentral/2010/may/05/behzti-no-longer-taboo

I already said that setting the scene in a Gurdwara was asking for trouble, and Sikhs were justified for protesting. However being set in a Gurdwara office DOES NOT INSULT SIKHISM.

You are still a HYPOCRITE for not condemning violence and death threats against the author by Sikhs who can't control themselves.

No, YOU mentioned the BNP because you were trying to be clever. As per usual, you failed spectacularly.

The BNP are not comparable to the EDL.

They are a tiny, tiny minority of the Muslim community and were arrested....... the law is dealing with it:

http://www.theweek.c...e-videos-london

It is not a big enough problem to justify Sikhs joining the EDL - going back to my point.

Tiny minority? Sikhs are ALSO a tiny minority, yet we demand that India give us our own state. A tiny minority must STILL be given its due.

These grooming cases involve a tiny minority, but they seem to be happening EVERYWHERE don't they? :p

These kinds of incidents, these actions and hate crimes by Muslims are WIDESPREAD. The Muslim youth attacking the kids at the bus stop were only given a CAUTION and let go.

THE LAW is handling it? Just like they handled the situation in Leicester right? The police REALLY have Sikh interests at heart don't they? ¬_¬

The Police have been IMPOTENT in handling any cases involving Muslims, for fear of being branded racists. This must be changed for all our sakes.

Do you REALLY think Sikhs can trust the police after all that has happened? SERIOUSLY? You're deluded.

I suppose the only thing that would justify Sikhs siding with the EDL would be if something happened to YOU PERSONALLY wouldn't it? You're that selfish kind of person it seems.

I wouldn't stand with either - going back to my point. I never said they burnt it but the EDL members in the audience were shouting "Burn it, Burn it !!"......they were up for it alright. Again, don't start crying...my point is to show what sort of people they are and to say that Sikhs shouldn't stand with them....which you keep ignoring.

How dense are you? Don't you understand the difference between SAYING and DOING?

Why don't you show us some EVIDENCE of them SAYING they want to burn the Koran? Personally I can't take much stock in anything a liar like you says :p .

What's your point ? They are desperate to get Sikhs on their side.

They are indeed, they clearly respect us more than the Muslims do. The EDL can actually benefit us too.

Do you understand the concept of HELPFULNESS?

You are comparing the Kashmiri Hindus with the EDL ? Man, you are desperate. The Kashmiri Hindus were being FORCIBILY CONVERTED...are the EDL ? And you're talking about logical...ha ha ! :lol2:

What about the EDL? You don't like my comparison? :p

Are you denying the fact that white children have been the GREATEST victims of grooming? Are you denying the problems the average White British man and woman face? Are you seriously saying they don't have valid concerns? Ridiculous.

Well I think anyone can see YOU are far beyond logic at this point...

This just shows how thoroughly flawed your argument is. If the EDL have a problem with militant Islamists then why not just fight against militant Islamists !!! But they are fighting against a religion, a community. You have completely contradicted yourself AGAIN.

Er... The EDL were formed ENTIRELY to combat Radical Islam? That was the WHOLE point.

How many times must EDL leadership say they aren't against all Muslims? Fact is these problems with Militant Islam and Sharia must be sorted out for the good of EVERYONE... INCLUDING innocent Muslims who don't understand its implications.

Do you remember the Bradford Riots in 2001? Do you SERIOUSLY think riots can't happen again? The clock is ticking.

WHERE is your evidence that the EDL is against all Muslims? Are you just going to bring up the random 'WHO THE EFF IS ALLAH' chants again? Try harder.

I don't think you know what 'contradiction' means. That is because you're likely 12 years old :p .

It's Guru Gobind Singh Ji actually......shows you need to read up on your religion.

Now you're just being pedantic. A sure sign that you're losing the argument :p .

I don't know much about Muhammad....too busy reading about my own religion. Your language is 'typical Chav language'.

You don't know about Muhammad?

HAHAHA!

THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN IGNORANT. And you have now admitted it :p

Doosrae mataa dae pustak, vidyaa parhnee. Pur bhrosaa drirh Gurbanee, Akaal Purakh tae karnaa|

Study the books and beliefs of other faiths. But maintain trust in Gurbani and Akal Purakh [undying divine personification].

ONCE AGAIN. Are you saying that Muslim sources are CHAV LANGUAGE? :p

Why don't you read up on Islam little man, and THEN you can come back and argue with the big boys? You've pretty much lost.

Spreading hate and misinformation more like.

You just admitted your ignorance, while I only speak the truth. Unless you can prove me wrong about what ISLAM ACTUALLY SAYS then keep silent.

How many Muslims do you get if add one Muslim and one EX Muslim ???? There's a bit of homework for you.

I DO love making you look silly when you claim to have made me look silly but have fallen flat on your face :lol2:

How many Sikhs do you see in the background of the first video? WHO do you think is holding the camera/mic? :p

I provided EVIDENCE of my claims that Muslims, ex-Muslims, Sikhs and Hindu's are in the EDL. I have proved my point, a feat you are incapable of doing.

You don't need my help to make yourself look silly I assure you :p

You are the desperate bottom licker of chavs who denies the problems in his own community and wants to hate against one community because he has a massive chip on his shoulder. The sort of action you and the EDL are proposing ?...I don't think so.

Are you utterly insane? YOU are the one saying we can fix ALL OUR PROBLEMS by giving each other more hugs and kisses! Sweeping everything under the rug as per usual!

What terrible action is the EDL proposing? PEACEFUL PROTESTS TO PUT PRESSURE ON THE GOVERNMENT TO CHANGE LAWS! OH NOEZ!

WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!

Like you who doesn't want to deal with the problems in his own community. I'm moaning because I say we shouldn't join the EDL ?.....dream on chavvy boy.

I find it incredibly funny how such a deluded woman fearing, bottom feeding HYPOCRITE such as yourself (who cannot read his own posts) is calling me a chav :p .

PakistaniPunjabi01 REALLY likes your posts. Maybe you should join him in his Islamic hell? :p

You already lie like a Muslim.

I am not advocating protecting Muslims so your point is irrelevant. I am saying Sikhs shouldn't join the EDL (for the hundredth time :angry2:) I have plenty of ideas that I have already mentioned; let's make ourselves stronger.

No. You have NO ideas aside from 'PROMOTE FAMILY VALUEZ'. You come across as just one of those weak hippy Sikhs that our community needs to stop producing,

If you AREN'T advocating neutrality then you are CLEARLY advocating protecting Muslims. Condemn the 'Sikhs Against EDL' and the 'Turban Campaign' too if that's not the case, Sikhs are involved on both sides don't forget.

At least I would be able to slightly respect your stance if it were completely NEUTRAL.

Until then, you CANNOT deny we are SHIELDING them.

Don't reply without ACTUAL EVIDENCE backing up your claims this time. Some people have an actual life to lead, have some respect for other peoples time...

Yet the message you sent me in my inbox in this forum, where you praise Aurangzeb,

Mehtab Singh I am sure you can access my message feed and see his message for yourself if there is any doubt about my posts's veracity.

How Pakistani's and Punjabi Muslims can praise Aurangzeb is truly shocking.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji who became shaheed on one hand and Aurangzeb on the other.

But Aurangzeb is the hero Muslims look up to to.