What Is Wrong With Sikhs/muslims In Uk?

Guest Canadian Sikh

Guest Gkaur

My cousin from canada also goes on and on about multi culturalism in canada too whilst patronizing the UK- she also tells me about how mixed marriages are completely acceptable there... Its horrible how the muslims act in the UK and how some thing are however I am very pleased about our attitude to mixed marriages and our culture of keeping Sikhi alive! If we were all like the Canadians- where would Sikhi be in 50years???

My cousin from canada also goes on and on about multi culturalism in canada too whilst patronizing the UK- she also tells me about how mixed marriages are completely acceptable there... Its horrible how the muslims act in the UK and how some thing are however I am very pleased about our attitude to mixed marriages and our culture of keeping Sikhi alive! If we were all like the Canadians- where would Sikhi be in 50years???

I've said the same thing here many many times. Our UK problem with muslims is tiny in comparison with the number of Sikhs in Canada marrying Christians, becoming Christians and raising their children as Christians, Tiny !

The difference is that we care whereas they don't. We take to the streets at a moments notice whereas they don't.

In the same vein...having lived in Canada...the most visible difference is the way that in Canada the 'Sikh rights' 'Khalistan' game is almost solely the reserve of the old men. In the UK the opposite is true. It is the young 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation British born Sikhs who are always at the forefront of demonstrations etc. Things happen in Canada that would never be tolerated here. The only thing that unites us is Sikhi. Other than that we are world's apart in outlook and society norms.

Nothing is wrong.

Muslims are doing just fine in U.K!

What you'll get here in this forum are bunch of ghetto youth exaggerating everything...Both communities have 'ganday andays' (rotten eggs) who cause trouble...but other than that, Muslims and Sikhs at large just live their lives fine....

[Mod Note] Lies will not be tolerated on SikhSangat.com. Please provide any news article references. Just because you're not in QC, it doesn't mean you can blindly post baseless claims.

We know how to deal with the problem without crying about it on internet...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/10065046/Pakistani-community-must-tackle-grooming-gangs-justice-minister-insists.html

Pakistani community must tackle grooming gangs, justice minister insists The Pakistani community in Britain must urgently address the problem of gangs systematically grooming and abusing young white girls, justice minister Damian Green has said.
Damian-green_2566187b.jpg
Damian Green, MP Minister of State for Police and Criminal Justice, in his office at the Home Office Photo: ANDREW CROWLEY

By Martin Evans, Crime Correspondent

10:00PM BST 17 May 2013

Just days after seven Asian men (from Pakistan and Afghanistan) were convicted of carrying out crimes of “medieval” depravity against girls as young as 11, in Oxford, Mr Green said it was time to dismiss any vestiges of political correctness around the issue.

The Oxford scandal was the fifth such case since 2010 with gangs of Pakistani men being convicted of similar grooming outrages in Rochdale, Derby, Rotherham and Shropshire.

In an interview with The Daily Telegraph, Mr Green, who is the minister for police and criminal justice, said he was setting up a Home Office led group to help tackle the problem of sexual violence against children.

But he said it was also up to Pakistani community leaders to make it absolutely clear that such behaviour was “100 per cent unacceptable”.

In the Oxford case, six girls were targeted by a gang mainly of Pakistani heritage who showered them with gifts and attention before subjecting them to acts of appalling sexual violence.

Yes of course everything's fine in UK !!

The term ''islamisation' has just been coined by some racists for some fun !

Thats actually pretty accurate.

There are no muslims in UK that are demanding everyone be converted or rot in hell.

"Demanding"? lol..Yes, there would be some idiots preaching that either you convert to Islam or rot in hell...but guess what? It doesn't matter. Christian preachers preach this message openly in their satellite television shows with millions watching...On college campuses, Christian preachers come and spew hatred against homosexuals, call sexually active girls as 'slutsss' and have the same message " If you aint true christian..either convert or rot in hell" ...Know that personally...

How many Muslims preach these things in UK? may be 300 out of 3 million? lol..Anjem Chaudry doesn't reprsent Muslims...

There are also NO muslims in UK that think they do NOT have to obey the law of the land or the commonwealth because they firmly believe that the ONLY law they have to obey is Islamic sharia law.!

What do you mean by that? Everyone in U.K has to follow the law of land...Give me examples of how some Muslims don't have to follow the law of England? Yes, some Muslims might rant that they don't believe in constitution..they believe in God's law blah blah..but it doesn't mean that don't have to follow the law while others have to...

There are no muslims in UK that are demanding everyone be converted or rot in hell.

There are also NO muslims in UK that think they do NOT have to obey the law of the land or the commonwealth because they firmly believe that the ONLY law they have to obey is Islamic sharia law.!

Pakistanipunjabi.. you need to wake up and smell the coffee and realize the true situation out there.

So much for crying on forums he comes onto a Sikh forum and has a cry here.

Pakistanipunjabi.. you need to wake up and smell the coffee and realize the true situation out there.

Their tactics have already been expounded upon and analyzed. Already we are spearheading a campaign to target their "sickness" at the roots.