What Is Wrong With Sikhs/muslims In Uk?

Guest Canadian Sikh

Can you explain how? Or it is part of a 'secret' plan? :lol2:

Also, who are "their" that you are referring to?

Ur brethren of course:)

Secret plan??? No we don't believe in the madrasa message, "the whole world is against u" notion. But of course when everything is done and dusted u can keep on shouting out "inferiority complex, inshallah!" :cool2: No need to go all :pissed: on us if the truth is really that bitter.

Ur brethren of course:)

Secret plan??? No we don't believe in the madrasa message, "the whole world is against u" notion. But of course when everything is done and dusted u can keep on shouting out "inferiority complex, inshallah!" :cool2: No need to go all :pissed: on us if the truth is really that bitter.

So when your plan has been executed...and everything is settled...how will things look? Will Islam vanish from earth? How will Muslims be different then as compared to today?

Also, if your plan local for U.K or you want to put global Islam to its place?

So when your plan has been executed...and everything is settled...how will things look? Will Islam vanish from earth?

Islam doesn't need to vanish from Earth. Every ideology should have the space to exist so long as they do not have a negative impact on the life of innocent people who do not believe in the same ideology like Islam or who wish to leave Islam as apostates.

How will Muslims be different then as compared to today?

In the future it's more than possible that a smaller Muslim population will be more tolerant of others, will freely allow Muslims to leave Islam, will allow Muslim girls to wed the non-Muslims they fall in love with without fear of death and will realise that Muhammad certainly could not be considered a role model morally and hopefully they will not consider the non-Muslim world as being Dar-al-Harb to be conquered. But Muslims themselves will be free to continue to believe in the virgin birth of Jesus and Prophet Muhammad flying on al-Buraq the wonder-horse from Mecca to Jerusalem like a helicopter.

Also, if your plan local for U.K or you want to put global Islam to its place?

Most Muslims live outside the UK. Ex-Muslims will be the ones who will put political Islam in its place and they are growing in strength daily. We don't hate u personally. We dislike the ideology. You as someone brainwashed into Islam from an early age are not our enemy. We sympathise that your innocent Hindu ancestors from the Arain caste were enslaved to Islam - that's not your fault.

Thats actually pretty accurate.

"Demanding"? lol..Yes, there would be some idiots preaching that either you convert to Islam or rot in hell...but guess what? It doesn't matter. Christian preachers preach this message openly in their satellite television shows with millions watching...On college campuses, Christian preachers come and spew hatred against homosexuals, call sexually active girls as 'slutsss' and have the same message " If you aint true christian..either convert or rot in hell" ...Know that personally...

How many Muslims preach these things in UK? may be 300 out of 3 million? lol..Anjem Chaudry doesn't reprsent Muslims...

What do you mean by that? Everyone in U.K has to follow the law of land...Give me examples of how some Muslims don't have to follow the law of England? Yes, some Muslims might rant that they don't believe in constitution..they believe in God's law blah blah..but it doesn't mean that don't have to follow the law while others have to...

Hey look!

It's PakistaniPunjabi01... AGAIN!

And he's being completely deluded and denying problems... AGAIN!

When will he learn... I'm guessing never, since clearly even sarcasm is too much for him to handle.

What Christian preachers SAY and what they DO are two completely different things. If they are peaceful, they should be allowed to say anything they like. I would completely defend someones right to criticise Sikhi, and the GREAT thing is Sikhism is more than strong enough to argue its corner and brush those criticisms away. Islam on the other hand breaks into pieces the second you read the Koran, and Muslims go AWFULLY SILENT when you quote it.

Muslim countries don't even come close to having Free Speech, but in the West and many non-Muslim countries it's the building block of society. Societies that are far more successful than those dominated by Islam :p .

Almost 5% of the UK is Muslim.

According to various studies and surveys, at least 40-60% of Muslims WANT to live under Sharia Law in Britain. THAT is a huge problem for integration, and the welfare of Muslims and everyone else. Those Muslims are willing to sellout our very way of life.

Radical and hate-filled Muslims may be a small percentage of the population, but clearly they are doing disgusting acts and crimes that no other group would do. It's even worse when they are SHIELDED by the outwardly moderate elements of the Islamic community who will just pass the blame and claim ignorance.

There is plenty of DOCUMENTED VIDEO EVIDENCE of Muslims infringing on the rights of the rest of British society and moreso in Europe. Look at the videos of Muslims patrolling a 'Muslim Areas' in the UK, using intimidation and even violence. Look at the ridiculous riots that have taken place in Europe and currently in Sweden. Look at the child grooming. It's simply pathetic what we put up with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for for the topic itself.

Sikhs in the UK are the most successful Asian minority in the UK, and just behind Jews when it comes to minorities as a whole. Surrey in Canada is like a mini-Punjab and a safe haven, but it doesn't change the fact that the US and Canada BARELY know what a Sikh even is.

Not to mention we don't have Sikh 'Mafia' and drug related crime over here thankfully. Aside from smacking down some rather evil Muslims now and then, we're very law abiding citizens :p .

The PROBLEM... is the typical Muslim one, The fact that they are unwillingly to integrate and live the same as everyone else. It's a problem that is plaguing countries the WORLD OVER (UK, Europe, India, Sri Lanka, Russia, China, Africa, Australia, Burma etc). Sikhs have nothing to do with it. It doesn't matter where you are, Islam WILL hassle you.

Muslims aren't even 1% of American society yet, in Canada they are less than 3%. I'd say in Canada you are VERY close to feeling the annoyance and intolerance Muslims are capable of inflicting.

In America if you go to Dearborn Michigan with its high Arab population... you'll instantly lose Free Speech the second you walk in.

The best advice would be don't be ignorant, picking holes in the Koran is so easy a toddler could do it. Feel free to quote the Koran at every opportunity to teach everyone what Islam is truly about... hatred of nearly everything. Here's one to get you started!

Sura 9:29: Fight those who don't believe in Allah.

"Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Stay safe brother :p .

Guest CanadianSikh

Okay a few things I want to say:

1) I think you guys are over-exaggerating the "Christian" problem that we have here in North America. I can't speak for America, but at least in Canada, I don't know of ANY Sikhs (male or female) who have married Christians. I am sure there are a few, but not as much as you guys make out to be. It probably happens more around Toronto; in Western Canada (Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver etc...), it is almost unheard of.

2) The fact that we have "multiculturalism" doesn't mean we're all marrying out of our religion. All I meant was that Sikhs and Muslims get along pretty fine over here, we respect each others' right to practice our religions without saying anything bad about the other party. I get the feeling that in UK schools, Sikh kids stick with Sikhs and Muslim kids stick with Muslims. In Canada, we all hang out together (along with Hindus), because of our common "desiness".

3) If anything, Muslims marry out more in Canada than Sikhs do. Take a look at this article: http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2012/05/30/muslim-women-in-a-marriage-bind/

It says that roughly 30% of Canadian-born Muslim girls marry non-Muslim men. And, almost 40% of Canadian-born Muslim families consist of a Muslim mother and non-Muslim father. Just from what I have seen, most of these Muslim girls who marry non-Muslim guys are getting married to either Christian or Sikh guys. These numbers are even higher in the United States. I'd argue that less than 10% of Sikhs in Canada marry out of the religion, and when it does happen, it is usually the guys.

4) Another thing, I don't think that in the UK it is really a problem of Muslims vs Sikhs. It sounds more like Pakistanis vs Indians. I don't hear about Arab Muslims or African Muslims or even Indian Muslims going around grooming Sikh and Hindu girls, the guy(s) is almost always Pakistani. In that sense, I think we have much less to worry about here in Canada. The Canadian government has thus far done a very good job of keeping Pakistanis out of the country. Look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Canada#Sources_of_immigration

That's a list of the top 10 countries that immigrants came to Canada from in 2010. Philippines is #1, India is #2, China is #3. Most Indians who come here are either Sikh or Hindu, NOT Muslim. Pakistan isn't even in the top ten on that list. There are about a million Muslims in Canada now. At max there are 200,000 Pakistanis. The rest are either Indian, Arab, North African or South American. Contrastingly, there are about 450,000 Sikhs in Canada, and an even larger number of Hindus. Combined, our population is just as high as, if not higher than, the total Muslim population in Canada, and individually, we still vastly overshadow the Pakistani Muslim population.

5) Sooooo with that being said, what do we have to worry about? And if you still feel like we need to do something, then may I ask what exactly? I am not taking this lightly, I do not want Canada to turn into the UK in 20 years time. Like I have said, it's not like we can stop Muslim, or even just Pakistani, immigration into the country. So what are we supposed to do?

This is a Sikh forum. We (except some members) have nothing against Islam or Muslims, and at the same time we're not really interested to discuss stuff about them that doesn't have a specific impact on Sikhs. This topic is not being closed. PakistaniPunjabi, you are free to post on here, which is why you were taken off QC. Just make sure you don't cross your limits because we don't have any intention to ban you from this forum, unless you're asking for it. If you have an issue with someone's post, hit the report button.

isingh1699, 13mirch, tandoori singh, you guys have wasted enough time and space bashing Islam and Muslims. You are not yet under QC, and we would hate to ban any of you guys. So please help us out here by NOT forcing us to take that step. Our views may not be very different towards the Islamists, but there is a level of respect that has to be maintained even towards your foes. So act like a Khalsa and have some respect even for your enemy.