Shepherds Bush Gurdwara Voting Irregularities From Previous Comittee

has everyone seen that video floating around - about the dodgy comittees

well just saw this on des pardes weekly - (dunno how reliable des pardes is) but its sad to see gurdwaras caught up in chaudar-punna and vote rigging

http://www.pardesweeklyuk.com/read-epaper?id=1167&last=32&name=Pardes_Weekly_News_Paper

Not surprised, Gurdwara committees cry poverty and always asking sangat for more and more money, then if it is such a tough non rewarding job,

why do they keep fighting, and are very reluctant to let someone else have a go !!

Because probably they all get a nice wage plus extras its all about the money very sad.

We should give our hard earnt kirat kamai a little more sensibly/wisely and not so openly.

Sorry if i offend anyone ,there are probably some genuine members but very few it seems

The sooner we have educated professional Gursikhs in charge the better.

Same story here in Huddersfield. The same 18-20 year old Khanda Party won by Lies, Rigging & Deception. Waheguru Kirpa Karan, now there's no parchaar! @ GNG. However, the other Gurdwara is excelling in parchaar. Why? The committee are Gursikhs and are dedicated.

ALL committees are dodgy

shephards bush has now been taken over by the anti dasam crew - that's why they wanted nihung giani ran singh out - also the the new committee started spreading rumours about him etc

the committee also contains the convicted crook mr kholi http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2010/05/26/37-5m-vat-fraud-gang-get-74-years/

they are also supported by kamalroop singh who wants to take giani ran singhs place for his own reasons

the old committee were all shady too - but were pro dasam and pro panth

Its a shame that educated singhs are reading this pardes weekly and actually believing it without finding out anything themselves. Please read the disclaimer on the bottom left of page 4 of the newspaper which is self explanitory.

Declaration - Pardes Weekly UK is a Non for profit organisation. This may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and recommendations of third party individuals and organisations. Pardes Weekly does not represent or endorse the accuary or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or any other information provided by any information provider. Acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk. Pardes Weekly takes no responsibility for the consequences of error or for any loss or damage suffered by readers of any information published on any pages, and such information does not form any basis of a contract with the readers or users of it. Pardes Weekly cannot under any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy, truth or otherwise of any advertisement or picture supplied by any third party.

That was not an ad that was an article by the paper yeah.

Also Kohli is not in the Committee and new Committee is not anti-Dasam, they have no position on it and they don't need to, what it is is that the Gurdwara Constitution sez it follows SPGC Rehat Maryada - and which real Nihug becomes a granthi at a mainstream Sikh Gurdwara?!!!! A SPGC granthi wd not go to a Nihung gurdwara so why should they accept the other way round? I been there, its a Gurdwara which has hardly any sangat anymore, sangat is mainly professionals and immigrants, saw a bunch of drunks there wen I went, place was dirty, badly maintained, an embarrasment, its all cracked outside, the mens urinals leak, but heres the fact it wuz founded and paid for to be SPGC Rehat Maryada Gurdwara by Maharaja of Patiala so why was this "giani" even there?

It is a total nonsense that this Ran guy is a Nihung no proper Nihung wd do that kind of job. Also he is linked to dodgy stuff in India and not popular with us Brit Nihungs who got him figured, he is controversial that is a fact. The geezer is just here to make money. A proper Nihung would be in a dera, leading a proper Nihung life, not in a SPGC Rehat Maryada Gurdwara in Holland Park!!!! I been to Shepherds Bush a few times, and no way would they hire kamalroop as giani !!!! LOL. If sangat liked the geezer so much his party would have won, they lost.

I checked out the accounts online, there's no accounts filed by this gurdwara for years and loads of violations. I support the right of Gurdwaras to have a giani who follows their maryada, no one should impose their beliefs on others, also so many committees are corrupt and people need to chk the facts - Charity Commission website - check out their compliance.

Also checked out immigration status - teh article is 100% correct yeah - see this link no Central Gurdwara (British Isles) on it http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/employersandsponsors/pointsbasedsystem/pbsregisterofsponsors - so the geezer is working illegal!!!!! Why are they collecting rent cash? That a ton of money, couldnt see any rent in the online accounts it sez donation and golak income...so wheres rent?

All Gurdwaras Committees need to be held to account, this just not done enough, well done Pardes Weekly ! They also broke the story that Southhall Singh Sabha president brother in law stole money from golak and threatened to beat up person who caught him. The editor who is diabled got tons of threats but he still wrote it and stuck to his guns and gave police evidence about that. How about we show press having the guts to write these stories some respect and check the facts b4 we attack and close down media relvaling corruption. Check out pardes weekly Southhall Gurdwara stories. This is a paper with guts. We should support them, I bet people coming here attacking article are friends or relatives of the persons written about. I support this paper, its broken 2 gurdwara corruption stories, few people brave enough to do that.

All Sangat should tell the papers if they see corruption in their Gurdwaram zero tolerance of mismanagement in Gurus house!

Also people saying old Committee was "pro panth" and new one isn't - what type of non-sense provocative nonsense statement is that? How do you know? What is pro-panth? They just got elected, give them a chance will you. They got two ex-gianis in their group, they had a Sikh Chaplaincy for Prisons guy in their group who does volunteer seva for prisoners who missed out on a place and its a varied group of people so lets what they do before people jump on them. Character assassination is easy and suspicious, lets stick on the management facts - (1) huge compliance issues that you can see from Charity Commission site, late and non filings galore (1) UKBA site shows no longer on sponsors list so all overseas staff illegals, (3) check the online accounts, it does not show any rent coming in so where is that? (4) visit the place, it has junk outside and maintenance is rubbish, its run down and dirty. If the new Committee sort any of that out they done well.

Lets face it most sangat come on Sunday eat langar and go. As long as committee follow that Gurdwara's maryada and manage it well that's all the pro panth seva they need.

As for pro panth - this is the only Gurdwara Nidar is allowed to teach at as far as I know and doesn't his website say Sikhs are Hindus? Is that pro panth?