• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Bro I think eradicating hunger and homelessness has nothing to do with this topic especially when title for this topic is ‘Cannabis vs Alcohol’.  You do not need to Einstein to figure out what elements of Cannabis the poster is trying to compare.
    • No but hunger and homelessness are problems today which is why I think @shastarSingh is interested in a variety of things the Paanth could grow, make, forage or hunt that would benefit them and positively impact their lifestyle. Cotton doesn't grow everywhere. So if somebody has a mind to grow their own clothes, or create an export product, interest in hemp makes sense.  Put your mind to trying to sustain Jathas in varying climates from scratch, for self determination or to survive unrest and you'll get his vibe more I think. 
    • Have you read the side effects of pharma? Have you never seen a class action lawsuit against pharma? Have you never heard of pharma faking or bypassing safety and legislative measures? I'd take insulin if I was diabetic in conjunction with all holistic measures.  I'm not against medicine bro practiced properly. That's only a percentage of the medicine practiced however.  Nobody is debating the efficacy of stitches. Nobody goes schizo from Sukha either bro. You're reefer mad. 
    • We live in the 21st Century!  Nihung Singhs bana is made from cotton as it always was.  Nihung Singhs to this day do not use hemp for dietary needs.  Nihung Singhs do not live in houses made from hemp.     Marijuana also carries the risk of triggering one the worst diseases ‘schizophrenia’ losing your mind.  This disease is no good for any Tyar bey Tyar Singh.    The biggest ninda is when you make rituals out practices that were a part of our glorious warriors day to day life.  Indulging in these practices when one not living the life of Nihung Singh is ninda.
    • I have personally never seen any young Nihung Singh excel from using Cannabis but you can’t take my personal encounters and discount anybody’s medical findings regarding the use.  The same should apply to you when you make claims about your encounter with schizophrenia.  The fact is that Cannabis does have a link to psychosis and schizophrenia and this is backed up by research. Regarding modern pharma and negative affects, this is too deep to even converse on.  I do know that when Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj was injured from a wound inflicted by a dagger, a European Surgeon was given the task to tend the wound.  For that time you could say that this was the use of modern medical practice.  I also know that Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj also possessed modern weapons.  This tells us that our Guru was in favour of modern warfare as well as modern medical practices. So my question to you is why are you afraid of modern medicine and why are you on the path to making a ritual of preserving something that was used for specific scenarios of the time. 

Important Information

Terms of Use