Surrey Hindu Temple Windows Smashed, Sikh Marking Left

N30S1NGH

yes and the Indian Overseas Congress have been trying to get media coverage calling Sikh organisations Khalistani etc. The Indians are very worried that the Sikh Genocide awareness is crossing over into the non Sikh communities. Soon all these people who like to call themselves secular will be exposed as mass murders in front of the world. I suppose Kim Bolan will do an exclusive against Sikhs soon.

Count in Nihal (BBC) and his ilk in Canada as well. Maybe u might see him go on air tomorrow, "Sikh row on forum over Indian peace initiatives. My big maw (which I veil as liberal media) gets screwed again! Edition 2."

When it comes to incident like these, there are always room for conspiracy theories which is understandable but with that being said, what should bc sikh community whole response be to this incident? I think we need to wait couple of more days - get report from RCMP before statement and in the meantime prepare our statements.

I guess the real question is, Why must we let either indian congress agents in sikh/punjabi garb or actual sikh/punjabis fanatics influenced by mob mentality take "Sikhi" or us- Sikhs for a free ride? at free expense of ours?

Either way sikhs in surrey need to condemn this incident when suspects names are released or when there is more info, as someone obviously using our sikh community name for their devious or fascist actions.

We need to condemn it openly by saying, true sikh never attack a temple, give glorious examples from sikh history (how sikhs defended rights for others, made them temples etc ) change wind(negative press) direction before it even hit us in full force, that also will turn into 15 sec parchar as well- more parchar the better) and besides condemnation or statements will ensure harmonies stays intact between two communities.

I hope sikh youths committe in surrey- contact for media come up with statements soon.

Here is a report on the attack at the mandir. The baseball has Brar and a Khanda on it. Maybe the attack is a way for the Indians to bring pressure on the council to bring down the billboard.
Yes that could be it..my in laws lives literally 900 meters from gurdwara which has billboard..but speaking of the billboard.
I am not against genocide of 1984 billboard..more awareness the better but i really wish committee would have acted responsibly and follow sikh sidhant fully, they should have another bill board right after genocide to calm those people nerves by showing spiritual aspect of sikh very important one (sant first than sipahi- these days every one is living sipahi alone), should have shown spiritual aspect- all human beings are one from sri akaal ustat or kirtan sohila- sab mein jot, jot hai soi, Tisde chanan, sab mein chanan hoi. It is the same Spirit that pervadeth all. It is His light which illuminates every being.
That would have silence the critcs as well provided guidance to those who get easily emotionally carried away and fall victims of krodh, revenge etc.

i guess generally speaking test of protesting peacefully would be using other peaceful venues, show restraint first (as per zafarnama) despite of having guns/arms easy available...as far as justice of genocide victims goes yes i fully agree we are way fast exploring further peaceful venues as its totally exhausted.

Anyway, if you wish to show billboard with genocide only without showing spiritual side of sikhs and gurbani then its up to you, its bit of slippery slope (emotions can go either way) may need to use caution, where there is loose emotions not controlled by sikh sidhant of sant -sipahi there are always risk of- mobs, criminals, goi/ raw agents,extermist, opportunist with rhetoric using them and hijacking sikh interest by super imposing themselves on it.

When it comes to incident like these, there are always room for conspiracy theories which is understandable but with that being said, what should bc sikh community whole response be to this incident?
The way to deal with it is for the BC Sikh Panth to stand guard tonight at all non-Sikh religious places like Mandirs, Mosques, Churches, Synagogues to show others what Sikhi is really about (rather than what our enemies want to show it as). If more Hindu's know about Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji's sacrifice and how after genocide of Sikhs, the Sikhs never attacked innocent people for 30 years it shows we are the peaceful community. and more Hindu's might see through the conspiracy against us.
I think we need to wait couple of more days - get report from RCMP before statement and in the meantime prepare our statements.
We condemn it straight away but yeah let's prepare the different possibilities as we need to treat this as anti-Sikh attack like airindia 182
I guess the real question is, Why must we let either indian congress agents in sikh/punjabi garb or actual sikh/punjabis fanatics influenced by mob mentality take "Sikhi" or us- Sikhs for a free ride? at free expense of ours?
I totally agree with u Neo Veerji. The GOI infiltraitors bombed ai182 and Sikhs were the biggest percentage of victims and clearly did not do it but we still got blamed for it because enough Sikhs didn't aggressively condemn it enough and get our point across in saying that the people who did it were anti-Sikh. ai182 was planted by GOI agents and those that got paid from Delhi were paid to claim responsibility for it on behalf of Khalistani elements. Those GOI agents should be lynched as the non-Sikhs they are. We need to make that clear this time round even though this is a small time incident as GOI are scared that sympathy for Sikh genocide is rising globally and even in India amongst non-Sikhs.
Either way sikhs in surrey need to condemn this incident when suspects names are released or when there is more info, as someone obviously using our sikh community name for their devious or fascist actions.
Totally
We need to condemn it openly by saying, true sikh never attack a temple, give glorious examples from sikh history (how sikhs defended rights for others, made them temples etc ) change wind(negative press) direction before it even hit us in full force, that also will turn into 15 sec parchar as well- more parchar the better) and besides condemnation or statements will ensure harmonies stays intact between two communities.
Totally agree
I hope sikh youths committe in surrey- contact for media come up with statements soon.

They will as all the Sikh Panth knows that the people who did this are dushts of the Panth

On que the Congress /Communists start condemning the Sikhs as they are paid to do. Does anybody know who this Gurpreet Singh from Radio India in Canda is? He always makespro India statements whenever there is an issue.

The billboard in the picture below does not seem offensive at all, the publicity it is receiving is getting the Genocide noticed.

Also the alleged attack on the Hindu temple shows clean shaven people with hats on CCTV, so can't be 'Sikh Fanatics' that some like to call Sikhs in our community.

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/critics-fear-billboard-portraying-sikh-massacre-could-incite-violence-1.1337040

Could the attack on the mandir be a type of revenge???

Surrey, BC, Canada (June 11, 2013)Sikh24 has learned new details emerging in the case of the takht attack at Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara (Surrey-Delta). A man was apprehended and held by sangat after attempting to attack Guru Granth Sahib at 2 PM this past Sunday.

Details are sketchy as to what the mans motives were, but the RCMP are now investigating. It remains unknown if in fact he has any mental health illness or not, as has been rumoured. Although it does not appear that the man has any mental health issue since it seems that he had an accomplice.

The man that attempted, and succeeded to a degree, to do beadbi of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, had been to the Gurdwara before on at least two occasions. The first was Saturday evening, the night before the attack. He went into the kitchen to do Seva and was staring at a female Sevadaar, who asked him why he was staring at her. He said he was scared of Guru Sahib. At this point he started doing some Seva in the kitchenapparently trying to re-fry food that was already fried.

The day of the attack, on Sunday morning, he returned to the Gurdwara at 5 AM and made obeisance to Guru Granth Sahib Jee. He stood behind the Takhat and the Bibi that was doing Chaur Seva asked him if he wanted to do Chaur Seva to which he said yes.

The Sevadaar gave him the Chaur Sahib, but right when he got the Chaur, he reportedly said sorry my hands are not clean I cant do this Seva. The Chaur Sahib was subsequently cleaned. We were told that he did parkarma very slowly and took his time and observed the Takhat area. Some of these events were captured on security cameras.

The same man then came back during the day and interfered in the special 1984 remembrance programs there were going on. Apparently, a speech was being made by Gian Singh Sandhu of World Sikh Organization when this man went up to him in front of the sangat and interrupted his speech. Various Singhs took him aside and told him that if he has any questions for the speaker, he can talk to him after, but requested that he not disturb the program.

When asked what his problem was, he was reported to have said, you guys are all lying, this never happened (referring to June 1984). They told him that after the Divaan is finished you can speak to whoever you want and ask questions. At that point they asked him if he wanted to go back into the Darbar or go downstairs (to the langar hall area). He replied that he wants to go into the Darbar.

After the conversation, he and the Singhs came back into the Darbar and they told him to sit down. A witness stated that during the speech on 1984, the man started breathing heavily as if he couldnt handle what was being said. A few minutes later, he got up and left the Darbar Sahib.

Sikh24 learned that in midst of all this, he approached an unknown man in a white kurta pajama, red dastar and a cut beard, who he shook hands with and exchanged a few words. It is not known what was said during this conversation. At this point, the man that attacked the Takhat went downstairs to the Langar Hall area and the man in the kurta pajama and red dastar came into the Darbar and sat down. In the CCTV recordings during the attack, the entire Sangat can be seen getting up and yelling or taking some sort of action but this man in the red dastar can be seen sitting in the same spot, not moving.

After the meeting with the man in the red dastar outside the Darbar Hall, the man that attacked the Takhat, in what appears to be a boast of ego, pumps up his collar and walks away. A few minutes later, he walks into the Darbar and goes towards the left side, near the Degh Sevadaar, and does not Matha Tek.

Sangat assumed he was getting Degh, however he walked past the Degh Sevadaar and behind the Takhat. At this point he pushes the Singh doing Chaur Seva and attempts to do beadbi of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj by pulling the Manji Sahib. The Saroop moves about 10-12 inches and almost falls but the Granthi Singh was able to stop it from falling.

Right when the Chaur Sevadaar was pushed, Singhs around the Takhat area became aware and got up to defend Guru Sahib. One of the bigger Singhs put the attacker in a bear hug and he was taken downstairs through the back entrance where the police were called and he was handed over to the police. Please note that as soon as he was taken outside, he began swearing at the Singhs around him and told them that he was an RSS agent and that he would be back and threatened to tear apart Guru Sahibs Saroop ang by ang.

Sikh24 has also learned about a sacrilegious event at a Gurdwara Sahib in Turlock, California, USA that happened this past week. More details about that incident will be shared as they become available.

Sikh24 Editors can be reached at @