Kuljinder Sidhu Wants To Make A Movie On Blue Star

Pappi9

A movie on Bhai Lachman Singh Babbar would be amazing - perfect movie type material, a Muslim Police informer joins militants and ends up becoming one of them after seeing their just fight.

Now here's a movie I'd love to see.

Some links about the great Shaheed Bhai Lachman Singh Babbar (born Bashir Mohammed):

http://www.frontlinepunjabiyouth.blogspot.com/2008/03/police-take-revenge-on-relative-of-ex.html?m=1

http://www.neverforget84.com/shaheeds/shaheed-bhai-lachman-singh-babbar

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

Good to see lots of señor speilbergolike Singhs.

I agree we don't need to spend lots of maya on a high octane all-action film to depict the events of the sikh genocide. This can and has been achieved very successfully by others through good acting, dialogues and camera work.

Btw I never appreciated acting until I saw the film Act of Valor - they chose to use real navy seals as opposed to actors. Shockingly bad - I never walk out of the cinema but that day was the closest I've come.

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

Sadda Haq has been one movie that has broken audience records for a Punjabi film in countries outside India. And it was temporally delayed and banned there by politicans trying to harm the financial gains for all those involved in the film. Now that punjabi cinema knows that there is a demand for these type of controversial films alot more people are jumping on the band wagon.

I believe Kuljinder Sidhu has the right idea but first he needs to understand that he would be creating a film for a nice market that sadda haq has successfully marketted and exploited the prosperous Punjabi Sikh community aboard. If he is thinking of getting returns on a movie on blue star that costs alot to make especially with hollywood effects and directors etc then he is taking a very big gamble but if it pays off then it will set him and making such films into new grounds where the mass global auidences actually want to see these type of movies.

If he wants to make a movie to spread information good, if he's making it to show something I think he needs to understand that this is not a resolved conflict.

They make movies about ancient wars because those things don't brew today, I humbly request him to raise the 100cr buy shastar and the day the Treaty of Khalistan is signed we can all star in it.

VJKVJF||

Besides, why make a movie we can show them|