2013 : West, Islam, And Rest Of World...islam As An Ideological Force And Global War On Terror

Oh...my....goodness!

The level of inferiority-complex, insecurity, and hidden contempt and helplessness of Sikhs regarding Islam here is just out of bounds!

No...I mean NO ONE...got the point of whole post....

I can't even understand 'what' got such a reaction out of poor inferiority-complex stricken insecure sikhs here? Probably the words like "strongest" and Islam together? :lol2: Author never said anything like "Muslims are the strongest" or "Islam will dominate the world" ...it only stated that Islam, according to him, is the 'strongest ideological force' .... Stalinism was an ideological force...so is following of political parties...its also a form of 'ideological force' ...

What I wanted to ask was how people felt the way the author described Islam..by using rather negative connotations..and loaded words....such as "Islam ingrains itself in the mind of the follower" ..or that "it controls everything of a man" or many other such things...These things are not positive to be said to any religion...I wanted to see if people here have a similar perception of Islam? But Lo behold, the deeeeeepppppp sense of inferiority took over and people just lashed out not on the article..but on their own personal insecurities that they somehow saw in the article. What is "islamic propaganda" in this article? Where does it say "Islam will take over the world"? Where does it say "Infidels must be killed and Muslims are best"?

The amount of insecurity running through Sikhs here is just Amazingggg!!!! I seriously wonder how bad Paks Muslims are in UK that have made Sikhs act this way?

Proactive : I would be surprised if this was written by any American senior military officer.

No its not. It only said that this article was posted in an American Military forum..it no way says that it was written by an American officer...

One of my very good friends (and also a wise intellectual who happens to be a non-Sikh) likes to use the phrase "forty percent". By 40% he refers to the fact that as long as Muslims are under the 40% population of a country, things will be smooth and just fine. But God knows what happens once they cross the 40% mark, it just goes haywire and then they want everything their way at any cost.

Also PakistaniPunjabi veer, I find it really funny that you liked your own post, LOL!

Oh Mehtab veeray, kairi country 40% Muslims haigi aa? Te othay de Muslims ki khnday aa k bai everything by our way at any cost? lol..Don't think so there is such example...People talk about Muslims as if they are one monolithic race with similar traits etc...

PS it wasn't my post...I just copy-pasted it...thats why I liked it :D ..but khair, unliked krti aa mein...jay eh gal lokan nu aithay thora sakoon daindi aa te

lol this is so stupid I don't even know where to begin. Probably written up by a Muslim acting like a soldier.

I've made 4839 posts on this website, and I'd like to think this is the only time I've used the word stupid.

Amazing. Can you just dissect it and show how it is stupid? I want to see from what perspective you are seeing this piece....

All of a sudden everthings quite after this fool has a whinge about anti-Islamic sentiments on this forum then he farts and opens the can of worms himself. Maybe he made the same post on the forum he claims he got it from. Sounds like his dream, humanity's nightmare. Another indolent Islamic retard with a self-doubting mentality trying to make himself accept the truth while reiterating it to others.

Wait, what does sound like my 'dream'? Can you stop sh!ting like a diarrhea effected chicken and "quote" from the article and point out how stupid it is and how it is just a 'dream' etc? As far as I can see..author doesn't even say anything about Islam conquering Srilanka, forget the world....

To phrase Pakistani Punjabi "So what do you think? Does his description of Islam close to what you think? How is he wrong/right? ..."

Son if we answered you, you would seriously give us a lecture on how humanitarian the servants of Allah are although we can all see the infidel-non infidel aphroisms running high. I am sure this <banned word filter activated> is connected to Abu Adeeba the guy who spews lies out of his rear end trying to justify a 7th century primitive model for the world whilst using a 21st century tool to spread Al-Taqieya.

Who is Abu Adeeba? Again showing insecurity? ...I thought you have insecurity with Islam..heck, forget it...you have insecurity even from that Abu Adeeba whoever he is...lol...

Oh...my....goodness!

The level of inferiority-complex, insecurity, and hidden contempt and helplessness of Sikhs regarding Islam here is just out of bounds!

Dream on brother LOL! We Sikhs know who we are. We don't fear no human beings like Prophet Muhammad. We only fear one God.

1 on 1 check how Sikhs operate and then you'll see how much of an inferiority complex we have.

No...I mean NO ONE...got the point of whole post....

That figures as everybody on this thread except yourself are kaffirs and only you as a "belieber" understand it

I can't even understand 'what' got such a reaction out of poor inferiority-complex stricken insecure sikhs here?

HAHAHA. 1 on 1 everyone fears Sikhs and yet you call us insecure! LOL

Probably the words like "strongest" and Islam together? :lol2:

The Arabic Imperial Religion of Islam has no strength. It is built on foundations of sand. The minute those mythical angels and jinn blow it will topple like a house of cards. Seriously bro, you know you don't even believe in it yourself deep down! You're trying bravely to justify the fantasies of a man who was a slave owner and slave trader, who sold innocent women and innocent young children into slavery and laughed when innocent kaffir slaves were beaten. What's worse this man claimed that it was Allah (swt) who gave permission to Muslims to have sex with the slavergirls the Muslims brutalised regardless of if they are married or not. Come on bro, Prophet Muhammad's invention aka Islam hardly has credibility or strength. A man in his fifties having sex with a 9year child is hardly a description of strength!

Author never said anything like "Muslims are the strongest" or "Islam will dominate the world" ...it only stated that Islam, according to him, is the 'strongest ideological force' .... Stalinism was an ideological force...so is following of political parties...its also a form of 'ideological force' ...

Brutal domination via rape, slavery, discrimination, pedophilia, terrorism and conversion by the sword can only constitute a strong ideological force so long as the lie that Allah authored the Quran is believed by poor Musims. The minute Muslims wake up and realise that Muhammad wrote the Quran himself this so-called strongest ideological force will disintegrate in a short space of time.

What I wanted to ask was how people felt the way the author described Islam..by using rather negative connotations..and loaded words....such as "Islam ingrains itself in the mind of the follower" ..or that "it controls everything of a man" or many other such things...These things are not positive to be said to any religion...I wanted to see if people here have a similar perception of Islam?

Of course Islam has been brainwashed into young innocent Muslims who would otherwise despise pedophiles and slaveowners instead.

But Lo behold, the deeeeeepppppp sense of inferiority took over and people just lashed out not on the article..but on their own personal insecurities that they somehow saw in the article.

LOL there's no sense of inferiority. Guru Sahib made the weakest of the weak realise that they are not lesser than ANYBODY if they strive to pray to one God and fight for the welfare of ALL HUMANITY (including innocent Hindu's + Muslims + Christians + Jews + Buddhists + Jains + Atheists etc)

What is "islamic propaganda" in this article? Where does it say "Islam will take over the world"? Where does it say "Infidels must be killed and Muslims are best"?

C'mon dude! Are u saying u don't realise it's written by a Punjabi Muslim whose daddy is from the Qureshi caste and works in the housing department of Pakistani Army in Islamabad??

The amount of insecurity running through Sikhs here is just Amazingggg!!!!

How can Sikhs, who look to Guru Sahib for inspiration, have an inferiority complex when you look to Prophet Muhammad for inspiration? Please educate us why Prophet Muhammad is a better role model for humanity?

I seriously wonder how bad Paks Muslims are in UK that have made Sikhs act this way?

Pakistani Muslims don't control Islam. You guys are what the Arabs from Mecca think of as the poor Hindu converts they enslaved. Our problem is with these liars from Mecca who control Islam as a way of expanding their Arabic cultural empire. You are not our enemy for being Pakistani. We pity you that as a descendent of Hindu's brutally converted to Islam (as the Arain caste that you belong to is well known in Jalandhar for having been brutally targetted by the Mughals) that you are sadly brainwashed into pushing the same false agenda for the oil sheikhs.

No its not. It only said that this article was posted in an American Military forum..it no way says that it was written by an American officer...

Oh Mehtab veeray, kairi country 40% Muslims haigi aa? Te othay de Muslims ki khnday aa k bai everything by our way at any cost? lol..Don't think so there is such example...People talk about Muslims as if they are one monolithic race with similar traits etc...

PS it wasn't my post...I just copy-pasted it...thats why I liked it :D ..but khair, unliked krti aa mein...jay eh gal lokan nu aithay thora sakoon daindi aa te

Amazing. Can you just dissect it and show how it is stupid? I want to see from what perspective you are seeing this piece....

Wait, what does sound like my 'dream'? Can you stop sh!ting like a diarrhea effected chicken and "quote" from the article and point out how stupid it is and how it is just a 'dream' etc? As far as I can see..author doesn't even say anything about Islam conquering Srilanka, forget the world....

Who is Abu Adeeba? Again showing insecurity? ...I thought you have insecurity with Islam..heck, forget it...you have insecurity even from that Abu Adeeba whoever he is...lol...

Chicken &lt;banned word filter activated&gt;??? Son u just literally spewed it out with ur mouth when u implied that I am referring to whatever hot-headed &lt;banned word filter activated&gt; notion u seem to have bout Sri-Lanka. Talking about insecurity I thought u guys were locked in ur asylums but I forgot they were given nation statuses not too long ago. Plus an &lt;banned word filter activated&gt; like u should have learnt ur lesson from the first few reactions u got on ur prior posts. besharam, pata nai sadai di akal bi aa ki nai.

Islam is like a skyscaper built on foundations of sand. It looks big and mighty to Muslims dreaming of world domination now.

But when Allah (swt) decides he has had enough of Islam associating its Arabic Empire with Allah's great name it will topple in a flash.

Islam's success was built off the back of murder, rape, slavery, pedophilia, discrimination and conversion by the sword. That worked really well up till now but now the more good+innocent Muslims get educated on what is written in the Quran (supposedly by God but actually by Prophet Muhammad) the more educated decent Muslims themselves will reject Islam as a man-made religion invented by an Arab man in Mecca 14 centuries ago and suitable for that time and place only but with no relavance to the modern world. The day that Muslims become a minority in Muslim countries will definitely happen just like it did in Europe and when that day comes the world will be a whole lot more peaceful place.

Ur entire post can be summed up as being "the most virtuous service to a muslim is liberating him from Islam."

I personally think a lot of members here under estimate Islam to a great degree. It is a powerful force since it started 1400 years ago. It dominated the world politically, culturally, militarily, economically. Where ever it went, the most ancient and powerful civilizations were not able to stand against it. Christian Egypt, North Africa, Middle east, Zoroastrian Iran, Central Asia and Buddhism in Afghanistan and in parts of Central Asia all crumbled after Islam began to rule over their territories. In India too Islam ruled for 1000 years with an Iron hand. But to the credit of India, it is the only land in the world where Islam was not able to dominate over the Indigenous religions. Despite overwhelming odds and great struggle, Sikhs in Punjab and Marathas in Dekhan are the only powers in the world who were able to defeat Islam militarily and reclaim their lands. This was a time when wars were still fought based on physical strength.

Political Islam in India had almost extinguished by mid 18th century. Shah Wali Ullah had made great efforts to save political Islam and for this task he requested Ahmad Shah Abdali to invade India to crush to the military power of the Marathas and Hindu Jats. In the 3rd battle of Panipat, all the Muslim chiefs of North India including the powerful Rohillas rallied around Abdali while the Hindus did not stand with Marathas(due to the fact that Marathas were exploiting Hindus as much as Muslims). The Muslims won at Panipat. But this victory was short lived. Within ten years of this victory Marathas began to re assert themselves and Sikhs had by then also dominated North India. Had the British not intervened and saved Islam in South Asia, today Sikhism would have dominated Pakistan and North India while Marathas would have reclaimed the rest of India for their religion.

When the British took over India by the 19th century, Sikhs were the only independent political power in South Asia. The Muslims under a fanatic named Syad Ahmad Barelvi and his companion Shah Ismail (Grandson of Shah Wali Ullah) had tried to re assert the political power of Islam. For this task Syad Ahmad Barelvi had gathered thousands of Pathan Jihadis around him in N W Frontier who called him Amir Ul Monineen. For a while they tasted success, but they were badly crushed by the Sikhs in the battle of Balakot.

In South Asia today political Islam is now represented by Pakistan. Hindus have the political power over India. Sikhs have been the biggest losers politically of the three since the departure of the British. But Guru Jee will also bless us with Raaj one day as we had in the past.

The battle of Balakot was nothing more than starry-eyed optimism and an ignorance of military rationality. It relied heavily on chance. Ahmad heavily relied on "Allah" to do the planning and saw himself as a sword wielder. His own strategy backfired on him due to it's fundamnetal basis being located in nothing more than sheer stupidness and tomfoolery.

Inspired by extremism and an answer to the decadent policies of the virtually extinct mughal empire, the battle was the first jihad launched via the &lt;Edited&gt; ideology. It aimed to usher Punjab into an Islamic past which would rival the golden age of the mughal state. Lead by a fanatical individual it aimed to eradicate the Sikh empire, expand the new state's border to connect with British India and ultimately birth an extensively powerful Islamic state. Plans which were paid put by the Khalsa forces. The battle was the brainchild of Syed Ahmed, a deeply religious Islamic individual who has been awarded the honor of being the first indigenous Jihadi of the Indian sub-continent. He was born in Rai Breli in 1786 A.D., a time when the mughal state's funeral bells were pealing with ever greater pitch. The Maratha confederacy had turned on their Mughal masters and had succeeded in establishing an independent domain of sorts, despite being severely mauled by the ferocious Afghanis. The Sikhs had succeeded in liberating major portions of Punjab and planting the seeds of a powerful and Alexandrian empire, whilst a major portion of the sub-continent was divided among various warlords, generals and princes.

Syed Ahmed easily garnered the factor that attacking the British, who were a rising power, would earn him no territorial merit. It would only invoke the latter's wrath upon him and crush his campaign. The Marathas despite being severely weakened by their engagements with the Afghanis, Sikhs and the British still presented a murderous front to any potential invader. This only left the Sikh empire, an isolated but extensively impregnable domain ruled over by Maharajah Ranjit Singh. An awe-inspiring Napoleonic figure in his own right. Ahmed based his assumptions on the Afghani intolerance of the Sikh infidels. He unwittingly assumed that the Afghani polity would aide him in crushing the infidel and liberating what he saw as being an oppressed populace. With these potential factors as his basis, Ahmed left his family and with total faith in Allah traversed towards Peshawar. His journey was arduous and extensively bone breaking. He took a route via Sindh, Quetta, Qandhar and Kabul, and arrived heavily exhausted in Peshawar where he outlined his plan to the various regional warlords and warrior populace. An extensive number of these individuals had prior to Ahmed's arrival, crossed steel with the Khalsa forces and were heavily disillusioned by his ineptness and heavy reliance on fate amalgamated with luck. After depicting their ridicule of his planned campaign they left him, yet despite this failure, on Ahmed's part, he still managed to raise a detachment of Mujhaideen warriors who being hot-blooded and head strong readily agreed to attack Sikh domains. Led by Ahmed they succeeded in attacking a few Sikh territories but were mostly beaten back, which subsequently lowered their morale and provoked no reaction from the Khalsa border forces.

Ahmed on seeing this and after conferencing with his accomplices, including Shah Ismail the grandson of Shah Waliulah of Delhi, decided on a new course of action. He adopted a nomadic agenda and continually traveled from one province frontier to it's neighbor until ultimately he set foot in Balakot in 1831 A.D. Foregoing all militaristic and rational notions, Ahmed's strategy was to engage the Sikh in the mountains of Balakot, annihilate them and conquer neighboring Kashmir; another extended domain of Ranjit Singh's regional fiefdom.

“I am in the mountains of Pakhli (name of the area). The people here have welcomed us with warmth and hospitality and have given us a place to stay. They have also promised to support us in the jihad. For the time being, I am camped in the town of Balakot, which is located in the (river) Kunhar pass. The army of the infidels [kuffars] is camped not too far from us. Since Balakot is located at a secure place (surrounded by hills and bounded by the river), God willing, the infidels will not be able to reach us. Of course, we may choose to advance and enter into a battle at our own initiative. And this we intend to do in the next two or three days. With the help of God, we will be victorious. If we win this battle, and, God willing, we will, then we will occupy all the land alongside the Jehlum River including the Kingdom of Kashmir. Please pray, day and night, for our victory.”

-Syed Ahmad's letter to an accomplice.

Hari Singh Nalwa, the lion-shredder, was the viceroy and commander-in-chief of the Punjab territories encircling Balakot. An intelligent and fearsome general Hari Singh commanded his main captain Sher Singh to encircle Balakot and move a battalion of the Khalsa forces to Muzaffarabad. A few companies also surrounded Mitti Kot, the mountainous terrain encircling Ahmed's forces. Ahmed after surveying the battlefield had it flooded to encumber the attacking Khalsa forces. Headlong he fell into the elaborate trap planned by his foes, the Khalsa nerve-center had easily maneuvered it's foe into the very position the latter had wanted to encumber the Khalsa in. On the days catalyzing in commencement of the battle a mujhaideen foolishly charged the Khalsa companies keeping him under surveillance. He became encumbered by the very mud which Ahmed had planned to annihilate the Khalsa opposition in. Khalsa snipers soon finished him off via their bullets.

Realizing that his elaborate trap had been exposed, with the crack of dawn Ahmed ordered a headlong charge into the Khalsa forces. Discarding all caution the mujhaideen vainly charged the joyous Khalsa who readily clashed with it. Amongst cries of Allah, and Waheguru a bloody slaughter commenced in which the mujhaideen were rapidly dispatched to their resting regions. It is believed that 1300 mujhaideen blindly lost their lives that fateful day, with the Khalsa receiving only a few casualties. The first indigenous sub-continental jihad met it's demise in a bloody fashion.

http://tisarpanth.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/the-battle-of-balakot.html

It was ironically (for the Islamists) similar to the debacle caused by their extremism during the raaj, specifically when they passed an indigenous resolution to decry and ban 'jhatka.' They were fittingly answered by Jhabbar and his crew.

Chicken <banned word filter activated>??? Son u just literally spewed it out with ur mouth when u implied that I am referring to whatever hot-headed <banned word filter activated> notion u seem to have bout Sri-Lanka. Talking about insecurity I thought u guys were locked in ur asylums but I forgot they were given nation statuses not too long ago. Plus an <banned word filter activated> like u should have learnt ur lesson from the first few reactions u got on ur prior posts. besharam, pata nai sadai di akal bi aa ki nai.

lol...You are such a gullible goat running around that your post does not even make sense. Your posts contains so many 'banned words' that I can't even make sense of it...So go back again..read my post...and "respond" what exactly is your problem with OP?

Stop acting like an idi*t and take those 13 michies out of your arse....now I understand the logic of your username...

Calm your behind down...take those mirchies out..and DISCUSS whats wrong with OP by quoting it...what will such name calling achieve?

The battle of Balakot was nothing more than starry-eyed optimism and an ignorance of military rationality. It relied heavily on chance. Ahmad heavily relied on "Allah" to do the planning and saw himself as a sword wielder. His own strategy backfired on him due to it's fundamnetal basis being located in nothing more than sheer stupidness and tomfoolery.

Inspired by extremism and an answer to the decadent policies of the virtually extinct mughal empire, the battle was the first jihad launched via the <Edited> ideology. It aimed to usher Punjab into an Islamic past which would rival the golden age of the mughal state. Lead by a fanatical individual it aimed to eradicate the Sikh empire, expand the new state's border to connect with British India and ultimately birth an extensively powerful Islamic state. Plans which were paid put by the Khalsa forces. The battle was the brainchild of Syed Ahmed, a deeply religious Islamic individual who has been awarded the honor of being the first indigenous Jihadi of the Indian sub-continent. He was born in Rai Breli in 1786 A.D., a time when the mughal state's funeral bells were pealing with ever greater pitch. The Maratha confederacy had turned on their Mughal masters and had succeeded in establishing an independent domain of sorts, despite being severely mauled by the ferocious Afghanis. The Sikhs had succeeded in liberating major portions of Punjab and planting the seeds of a powerful and Alexandrian empire, whilst a major portion of the sub-continent was divided among various warlords, generals and princes.

Syed Ahmed easily garnered the factor that attacking the British, who were a rising power, would earn him no territorial merit. It would only invoke the latter's wrath upon him and crush his campaign. The Marathas despite being severely weakened by their engagements with the Afghanis, Sikhs and the British still presented a murderous front to any potential invader. This only left the Sikh empire, an isolated but extensively impregnable domain ruled over by Maharajah Ranjit Singh. An awe-inspiring Napoleonic figure in his own right. Ahmed based his assumptions on the Afghani intolerance of the Sikh infidels. He unwittingly assumed that the Afghani polity would aide him in crushing the infidel and liberating what he saw as being an oppressed populace. With these potential factors as his basis, Ahmed left his family and with total faith in Allah traversed towards Peshawar. His journey was arduous and extensively bone breaking. He took a route via Sindh, Quetta, Qandhar and Kabul, and arrived heavily exhausted in Peshawar where he outlined his plan to the various regional warlords and warrior populace. An extensive number of these individuals had prior to Ahmed's arrival, crossed steel with the Khalsa forces and were heavily disillusioned by his ineptness and heavy reliance on fate amalgamated with luck. After depicting their ridicule of his planned campaign they left him, yet despite this failure, on Ahmed's part, he still managed to raise a detachment of Mujhaideen warriors who being hot-blooded and head strong readily agreed to attack Sikh domains. Led by Ahmed they succeeded in attacking a few Sikh territories but were mostly beaten back, which subsequently lowered their morale and provoked no reaction from the Khalsa border forces.

Ahmed on seeing this and after conferencing with his accomplices, including Shah Ismail the grandson of Shah Waliulah of Delhi, decided on a new course of action. He adopted a nomadic agenda and continually traveled from one province frontier to it's neighbor until ultimately he set foot in Balakot in 1831 A.D. Foregoing all militaristic and rational notions, Ahmed's strategy was to engage the Sikh in the mountains of Balakot, annihilate them and conquer neighboring Kashmir; another extended domain of Ranjit Singh's regional fiefdom.

“I am in the mountains of Pakhli (name of the area). The people here have welcomed us with warmth and hospitality and have given us a place to stay. They have also promised to support us in the jihad. For the time being, I am camped in the town of Balakot, which is located in the (river) Kunhar pass. The army of the infidels [kuffars] is camped not too far from us. Since Balakot is located at a secure place (surrounded by hills and bounded by the river), God willing, the infidels will not be able to reach us. Of course, we may choose to advance and enter into a battle at our own initiative. And this we intend to do in the next two or three days. With the help of God, we will be victorious. If we win this battle, and, God willing, we will, then we will occupy all the land alongside the Jehlum River including the Kingdom of Kashmir. Please pray, day and night, for our victory.”

-Syed Ahmad's letter to an accomplice.

Hari Singh Nalwa, the lion-shredder, was the viceroy and commander-in-chief of the Punjab territories encircling Balakot. An intelligent and fearsome general Hari Singh commanded his main captain Sher Singh to encircle Balakot and move a battalion of the Khalsa forces to Muzaffarabad. A few companies also surrounded Mitti Kot, the mountainous terrain encircling Ahmed's forces. Ahmed after surveying the battlefield had it flooded to encumber the attacking Khalsa forces. Headlong he fell into the elaborate trap planned by his foes, the Khalsa nerve-center had easily maneuvered it's foe into the very position the latter had wanted to encumber the Khalsa in. On the days catalyzing in commencement of the battle a mujhaideen foolishly charged the Khalsa companies keeping him under surveillance. He became encumbered by the very mud which Ahmed had planned to annihilate the Khalsa opposition in. Khalsa snipers soon finished him off via their bullets.

Realizing that his elaborate trap had been exposed, with the crack of dawn Ahmed ordered a headlong charge into the Khalsa forces. Discarding all caution the mujhaideen vainly charged the joyous Khalsa who readily clashed with it. Amongst cries of Allah, and Waheguru a bloody slaughter commenced in which the mujhaideen were rapidly dispatched to their resting regions. It is believed that 1300 mujhaideen blindly lost their lives that fateful day, with the Khalsa receiving only a few casualties. The first indigenous sub-continental jihad met it's demise in a bloody fashion.

http://tisarpanth.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/the-battle-of-balakot.html

It was ironically (for the Islamists) similar to the debacle caused by their extremism during the raaj, specifically when they passed an indigenous resolution to decry and ban 'jhatka.' They were fittingly answered by Jhabbar and his crew.

Nice....

A very nationalistic-propagandist way of describing history..Look at the choice of words the author uses....Anyways..

Btw, guess who owns balakot and all other contested areas today? The so-called 'Political Islam' (not that a thing called political Islam actually exists lol) :biggrin2:

I agree with John101 though that Pakistan is the ultimate expression of Political Islam in sub-continent...It shows to the anti-Muslim bigots that Islam is here...and it is here to stay Inshallah!

Christian Egypt, North Africa, Middle east, Zoroastrian Iran, Central Asia and Buddhism in Afghanistan and in parts of Central Asia all crumbled after Islam began to rule over their territories. In India too Islam ruled for 1000 years with an Iron hand.

Veeray, Zoroastrians and Buddhists don't (or rather didn't at that point of time) have a concept of "warriorship", so I guess Muslims basically walked over them without much stress. As for the Coptic Christians of Egypt, I am not too sure or aware if they showed the Muslims any/much armed resistance.

Yaar mai tenu bade dinaan ton ikk gall puchhni si, why do you guys (Pakistani Punjabi males) wear the salwaar which is actually considered a feminine outfit throughout the subcontinent? I want to know the reason from your perspective, maybe then we can distinguish who has the inferiority complex. :)

Pakistan is the ultimate expression of Political Islam in sub-continent...It shows to the anti-Muslim bigots that Islam is here...and it is here to stay

Just not there to rule ;)

kyonki je rule karn laggpe fer ehi sab hona..........

(CNN) -- A young Pakistani actress was in critical condition Sunday after a man threw acid on her face while she was sleeping, her brother said.

The alleged attack on 18-year-old Bushra Waiz happened early Saturday at the family home in Nowshera, in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.

Akhtar Waiz told CNN his family was asleep in the courtyard when a man burst in and threw acid on his sister.

Bushra Waiz, who is also known as Shazia Aziz, is a Pashto-language singer, actress and theater artist.

She suffered burns to the right side of her face. Doctors said her right leg, arm and eye were also injured.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/23/world/asia/pakistan-acid-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t5

Even though that "Hard Kaur" is miles away from Sikhi, I am sure today she would feel thankful she was born in a Sikh family.