2013 : West, Islam, And Rest Of World...islam As An Ideological Force And Global War On Terror

OP - WHAT IS THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF YOUR POST.

LIES, LIES AND LIES - THAT IS WHAT IT IS ... NOTHING ELSE ...

SELF PROCLAIMATION LIES "I AM THE BEST", SAYING OH RETIRED USA/UK/FRENCH MILITARY PERSON SAID THIS.

WHICH RETIRED MILITARY PERSON SAID IT - NOBODY. ANY PROOF - NONE. ANYAUTHENTIC LINKS - NONE.

SO WHAT DO YOU DEDUCE - LIES, LIES AND LIES - THAT IS WHAT IT IS ... NOTHING ELSE ...

Oh...my....goodness!

The level of inferiority-complex, insecurity, and hidden contempt and helplessness of Sikhs regarding Islam here is just out of bounds!

No...I mean NO ONE...got the point of whole post....

I can't even understand 'what' got such a reaction out of poor inferiority-complex stricken insecure sikhs here? Probably the words like "strongest" and Islam together? :lol2: Author never said anything like "Muslims are the strongest" or "Islam will dominate the world" ...it only stated that Islam, according to him, is the 'strongest ideological force' .... Stalinism was an ideological force...so is following of political parties...its also a form of 'ideological force' ...

What I wanted to ask was how people felt the way the author described Islam..by using rather negative connotations..and loaded words....such as "Islam ingrains itself in the mind of the follower" ..or that "it controls everything of a man" or many other such things...These things are not positive to be said to any religion...I wanted to see if people here have a similar perception of Islam? But Lo behold, the deeeeeepppppp sense of inferiority took over and people just lashed out not on the article..but on their own personal insecurities that they somehow saw in the article. What is "islamic propaganda" in this article? Where does it say "Islam will take over the world"? Where does it say "Infidels must be killed and Muslims are best"?

The amount of insecurity running through Sikhs here is just Amazingggg!!!! I seriously wonder how bad Paks Muslims are in UK that have made Sikhs act this way?

Hey PakistaniPunjabi01! Why won't you respond to my lovely post? :p

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN DUDE!

ARE YOU SCARED OF ME?

PAKISTANIPUNJABI01!!!!!

COME OUT TO PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!

:p

I just LOVE the irony you're spouting right now!

Sikhs have an inferiority complex? Hahahaha

Punjabi Sikhs are NOTORIOUS for being arrogant, it gets us a suprising amount of trouble and hatred. Guru Gobind in his 52 Hukams even tried to get us to stop bigging ourselves up. I'm sure you've heard our Bhangra music (invented as a variation of Punjabi Folk Music by Punjabi Sikhs in the UK) and heard it played at Pakistani weddings you've gone to :p

Sikhs are the most successful Asian group in the UK, the only other minority that makes more money than us is Jews, and we don't need to hate them for it :p . At the bottom of course is Pakistani's in their ghetto's claiming benefits.

A Punjabi Sikh guy can walk into a club (if he's so inclined) and pull a bird no problem (Indians usually get a lame reputation, Punjabi Sikhs are considered tough). Women run straight the other away from a guy with a Muslim name. THAT is why we will never have Sikh grooming gangs, well that and the fact that it's the worst thing you can do and completely against everything Sikhism stands for :p .

If a Sikh guy ever tried to get his brother or uncle involved in prostituting little girls, the whole family would beat him until he was wheelchair bound and have him jailed.

Muslim men don't get many options... maybe that's the problem? Little children in care homes are the only ones they can successfully go after? That or they have to lie, blackmail, harass and use all sorts of pathetic tactics, many times make a poor girls life a living hell to the point where embracing Islam is seen as an ESCAPE! Also if I was circumcized... I'd probably be angry all the time too. SORE UNPROTECTED DRY PRIVATES RUBBING AGAINST MY BOXER SHORTS ARGGH! :p

Islam is the very EMBODIMENT of the inferiority complex matey.

Islam wants women to cover themselves head to toe in a big black sheet with only one eye hole so nobody will 'steal' them! (which they do anyway :p)

Islam will outright kill you if you try to leave.

Islam wants to subjugate everyone and everything, so people can SEE how 'amazing' Islam is. I'm sure if you put a gun/sword in most peoples face they'll say they're a chicken that farts rainbows too.

Muslim countries hate the 'dirty' West but want everything it has for itself. This has been the case with Islam since its very CREATION, starting with Muhammad jealous of Meccan Jews, Christians and Pagans. When they didn't listen to his rubbish he started causing trouble. When the Meccans had had enough they threw him out. The Medinian Jews took him in and protected him. When he became powerful enough he then had the Jews beheaded, and made their women and children slaves. After that he went staight to Mecca and Islam began an endless (until now) conquering rampage.

Pakistan is founded on that, it's always jealous of India to the point of starting wars that it always loses. India just won the Cricket Champions Trophy, do you think Pakistani's were happy about that?

Muslims always feel like they are being attacked, when it's THEM doing the attacking to people who are TRYING to accept them.

You yourself are a Muslim, and you've come on a Sikh forum trying to make us believe Islam is great. WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE WHAT WE THINK? Do you see Sikhs giving enough of a crap to go to Muslim forums? It's so pathetic mate :p

Dude...

The ancestors of Sikhs were proud people who fought for values that are even loftier than what we have in the West today, against tyranny and oppression. No matter what happens and no matter how far Sikhs fall, nobody can EVER take that away from us. We are respected the world over.

Your own Hindu ancestors were murdered, raped, harassed, blackmailed and taxed until they SUBMITTED to Islam because they had no choice. THINK of all that pain they lived through. Why are you not angry about that? Don't they deserve you trying to stop this madness once and for all?

Nobody hates Muslims (just the radical/hateful Muslims that actually FOLLOW IT PROPERLY). You're all victims, especially the girls.

We just pity you dude :( .

I personally think a lot of members here under estimate Islam to a great degree. It is a powerful force since it started 1400 years ago. It dominated the world politically, culturally, militarily, economically. Where ever it went, the most ancient and powerful civilizations were not able to stand against it. Christian Egypt, North Africa, Middle east, Zoroastrian Iran, Central Asia and Buddhism in Afghanistan and in parts of Central Asia all crumbled after Islam began to rule over their territories. In India too Islam ruled for 1000 years with an Iron hand. But to the credit of India, it is the only land in the world where Islam was not able to dominate over the Indigenous religions. Despite overwhelming odds and great struggle, Sikhs in Punjab and Marathas in Dekhan are the only powers in the world who were able to defeat Islam militarily and reclaim their lands. This was a time when wars were still fought based on physical strength.

Political Islam in India had almost extinguished by mid 18th century. Shah Wali Ullah had made great efforts to save political Islam and for this task he requested Ahmad Shah Abdali to invade India to crush to the military power of the Marathas and Hindu Jats. In the 3rd battle of Panipat, all the Muslim chiefs of North India including the powerful Rohillas rallied around Abdali while the Hindus did not stand with Marathas(due to the fact that Marathas were exploiting Hindus as much as Muslims). The Muslims won at Panipat. But this victory was short lived. Within ten years of this victory Marathas began to re assert themselves and Sikhs had by then also dominated North India. Had the British not intervened and saved Islam in South Asia, today Sikhism would have dominated Pakistan and North India while Marathas would have reclaimed the rest of India for their religion.

When the British took over India by the 19th century, Sikhs were the only independent political power in South Asia. The Muslims under a fanatic named Syad Ahmad Barelvi and his companion Shah Ismail (Grandson of Shah Wali Ullah) had tried to re assert the political power of Islam. For this task Syad Ahmad Barelvi had gathered thousands of Pathan Jihadis around him in N W Frontier who called him Amir Ul Monineen. For a while they tasted success, but they were badly crushed by the Sikhs in the battle of Balakot.

In South Asia today political Islam is now represented by Pakistan. Hindus have the political power over India. Sikhs have been the biggest losers politically of the three since the departure of the British. But Guru Jee will also bless us with Raaj one day as we had in the past.

Very well researched you seem to have a great knowledge on Sikh history and turning point events. Indeed the battle of balakot where the waaahabi salafi tekfiri jihadi muslim mujahadeen dogs aided by another set of dogs (agents of the british east india company) were crushed by the powerful Sikh Khalsa army and their selected pathan clan allies of peshawar who resented Islamic sharia rule of these mad jihadis and preferred the freedom that Sikh rule had given gave them. Interestingly balakot was struck by an earthquake a few years ago where 50,000 kashmiri muslims were destroyed in that event. It seems that place is cursed and where the mad muslims had erected a masjid in the name of Syed Ahmed Barelvi

Islam is like a mental disorder a disease unless you treat it at the roots (ie take out saudi arabia and ban its teaching from the west like most of nazi ideology is) then there will be major trouble in the coming future when muslim populations hit above 40% marks in some european countries. The white europeans govt establishments know this and are panicking but are also preparing plans how to instigate a war with Islam and muslims if ever it seems a muslim govt will be formed in europe. This is why EU is very reluctant to allow Turkey into Europe thjey do not want the voting and migration rights that muslim turks would have if they become party of the EU thus accelerating the downfall of free democratic western societies.

Very well researched you seem to have a great knowledge on Sikh history and turning point events. Indeed the battle of balakot where the waaahabi salafi tekfiri jihadi muslim mujahadeen dogs aided by another set of dogs (agents of the british east india company) were crushed by the powerful Sikh Khalsa army and their selected pathan clan allies of peshawar who resented Islamic sharia rule of these mad jihadis and preferred the freedom that Sikh rule had given gave them. Interestingly balakot was struck by an earthquake a few years ago where 50,000 kashmiri muslims were destroyed in that event. It seems that place is cursed and where the mad muslims had erected a masjid in the name of Syed Ahmed Barelvi

Islam is like a mental disorder a disease unless you treat it at the roots (ie take out saudi arabia and ban its teaching from the west like most of nazi ideology is) then there will be major trouble in the coming future when muslim populations hit above 40% marks in some european countries. The white europeans govt establishments know this and are panicking but are also preparing plans how to instigate a war with Islam and muslims if ever it seems a muslim govt will be formed in europe. This is why EU is very reluctant to allow Turkey into Europe thjey do not want the voting and migration rights that muslim turks would have if they become party of the EU thus accelerating the downfall of free democratic western societies.

They say before the dog dies it makes a great crescendo. Seems like PakistaniPunjabi's posts and concepts are an adherence of this aphroism. From a technical and political viewpoint Pakistan is nothing more then a gullible pawn in the greater American game. On one hand it's support of the Taliban back during the soviet invasion easily let the CIA mask it's own rule in the entire event, whereas its present day upheavels are nothing more than fundamental Islamic sentiments showcasing themselves. The nation has been more of a failure then India in the past century. By luck it gained significant geographical regions, by it's own intelligence and infidel versus Islamic dictums it is destroying them. Their own forums are full of their conscience faults and hate-preaching to implement their radical concepts they jump onto non-muslim forums.

Veeray, Zoroastrians and Buddhists don't (or rather didn't at that point of time) have a concept of "warriorship", so I guess Muslims basically walked over them without much stress. As for the Coptic Christians of Egypt, I am not too sure or aware if they showed the Muslims any/much armed resistance.

These areas (Egypt, North Africa, Syria, Upper Middle-East etc) were under Byzantine Christian Empire...Iran/Afghanistan etc was under Persian Empire...both of these empire were the super powers of their times and very brutal and militaristic vast states...so they had much more than just the concept of warriorship...

Yaar mai tenu bade dinaan ton ikk gall puchhni si, why do you guys (Pakistani Punjabi males) wear the salwaar which is actually considered a feminine outfit throughout the subcontinent? I want to know the reason from your perspective, maybe then we can distinguish who has the inferiority complex. :)

hahaha..first thing..Shalwar is worn by even indian males..isn't it? Also, Shalwar is like jeans...worn by both males and females....there is a difference though in male shalwaars and female shalwaars..being an indian..you should have known that..no?

Just not there to rule ;)

Already ruling 50+ countries/nation states lying globally in Sub-Saharan Africa, Euro-Asian plate, Indian Sub-continent, South East Asia , Central Asia, Europe, North Africa, Middle-East, Levant etc...Mashallah!

What else we need? ;)

Not to mention vast territories in China, Russia etc where Muslims form the majority and have more autonomy than Sikhs of Punjab (specially the case with Russian Muslim Majority regions)...

They might have Balakot now but we can make it out as a gift to them. It will assist them in recalling that fairy tales aren't exactly inscribed in rationality and logic. The very political Islam which showcases anti-American sentiments ignores the factor that Saudi Arabian monarchs are virtually encased by American security forces. The American role for them is only to act as the scapegoat for irritating their anger. Otherwise they ignore that without America their existence in the global political web is null.

Hey PakistaniPunjabi01! Why won't you respond to my lovely post? :p

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN DUDE!

ARE YOU SCARED OF ME?

PAKISTANIPUNJABI01!!!!!

COME OUT TO PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!

:p

I just LOVE the irony you're spouting right now!

Sikhs have an inferiority complex? Hahahaha

Punjabi Sikhs are NOTORIOUS for being arrogant, it gets us a suprising amount of trouble and hatred. Guru Gobind in his 52 Hukams even tried to get us to stop bigging ourselves up. I'm sure you've heard our Bhangra music (invented as a variation of Punjabi Folk Music by Punjabi Sikhs in the UK) and heard it played at Pakistani weddings you've gone to :p

Sikhs are the most successful Asian group in the UK, the only other minority that makes more money than us is Jews, and we don't need to hate them for it :p . At the bottom of course is Pakistani's in their ghetto's claiming benefits.

A Punjabi Sikh guy can walk into a club (if he's so inclined) and pull a bird no problem (Indians usually get a lame reputation, Punjabi Sikhs are considered tough). Women run straight the other away from a guy with a Muslim name. THAT is why we will never have Sikh grooming gangs, well that and the fact that it's the worst thing you can do and completely against everything Sikhism stands for :p .

If a Sikh guy ever tried to get his brother or uncle involved in prostituting little girls, the whole family would beat him until he was wheelchair bound and have him jailed.

Muslim men don't get many options... maybe that's the problem? Little children in care homes are the only ones they can successfully go after? That or they have to lie, blackmail, harass and use all sorts of pathetic tactics, many times make a poor girls life a living hell to the point where embracing Islam is seen as an ESCAPE! Also if I was circumcized... I'd probably be angry all the time too. SORE UNPROTECTED DRY PRIVATES RUBBING AGAINST MY BOXER SHORTS ARGGH! :p

Islam is the very EMBODIMENT of the inferiority complex matey.

Islam wants women to cover themselves head to toe in a big black sheet with only one eye hole so nobody will 'steal' them! (which they do anyway :p)

Islam will outright kill you if you try to leave.

Islam wants to subjugate everyone and everything, so people can SEE how 'amazing' Islam is. I'm sure if you put a gun/sword in most peoples face they'll say they're a chicken that farts rainbows too.

Muslim countries hate the 'dirty' West but want everything it has for itself. This has been the case with Islam since its very CREATION, starting with Muhammad jealous of Meccan Jews, Christians and Pagans. When they didn't listen to his rubbish he started causing trouble. When the Meccans had had enough they threw him out. The Medinian Jews took him in and protected him. When he became powerful enough he then had the Jews beheaded, and made their women and children slaves. After that he went staight to Mecca and Islam began an endless (until now) conquering rampage.

Pakistan is founded on that, it's always jealous of India to the point of starting wars that it always loses. India just won the Cricket Champions Trophy, do you think Pakistani's were happy about that?

Muslims always feel like they are being attacked, when it's THEM doing the attacking to people who are TRYING to accept them.

You yourself are a Muslim, and you've come on a Sikh forum trying to make us believe Islam is great. WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE WHAT WE THINK? Do you see Sikhs giving enough of a crap to go to Muslim forums? It's so pathetic mate :p

Dude...

The ancestors of Sikhs were proud people who fought for values that are even loftier than what we have in the West today, against tyranny and oppression. No matter what happens and no matter how far Sikhs fall, nobody can EVER take that away from us. We are respected the world over.

Your own Hindu ancestors were murdered, raped, harassed, blackmailed and taxed until they SUBMITTED to Islam because they had no choice. THINK of all that pain they lived through. Why are you not angry about that? Don't they deserve you trying to stop this madness once and for all?

Nobody hates Muslims (just the radical/hateful Muslims that actually FOLLOW IT PROPERLY). You're all victims, especially the girls.

We just pity you dude :( .

When the Jews paid attention to Muhammad muslims bowed down to Jerusalem. After they exposed his veil of fraudery and deceit they turned him away. Hence we have Mecca. Researchers and historians have often studied works of Islamic self-doubters and concluded that the very rituals followed at this significant Islamic location are nothing more than glossed over and rejuvenated pagan rituals, veiled by Mohammadean myths. Furthermore the anti-Jewish, Christan sentiments with destruction of the Zorastrain heritage exposes the inferiority-complex Islam embodies. It extensively borrowed from such prior faiths and now labels them as being nothing more than veritable "trash" in order to veil it's fundamental gratitude to them.