2013 : West, Islam, And Rest Of World...islam As An Ideological Force And Global War On Terror

This made up story also reminds me when muslims claim neil armstrong said he was muslim when he never said that lol they even claimed that indian astronaught woman became muslim but she never did. They even claimed ronnie o'sullivan became muslim but he never did.

Muslims love to tell lies and deceive people for their perceived greater good as it is state that muhammad allowed muslims to lie if its in the greater good being in propagation of their bent islamic ideology.

Also interesting its important to know that white christian freemasonic norway terroriist andres brevik that killed around 80+ people created a manefasto that in 2083 there will be white Christian / zionist / freemasonic uprising against multiculturalism and muslims in Europe. This guy is not stupid he is very intelligent and has links to high echelons of white european freemasonic establishment.

In 2083 there will be big enough muslim population in europe to threaten the very character of europe this is why brevik and other militant terrorist freemasonic whites have planned and are planning for this eventuality. Most western govts are in collusion in this assessment and view as they did not arrest the fund raisers and organisers of the freemasonic lodges. Had a non-white non-christian carried out those attack in norway you would have had every person and organisation that wasnt white christian freemasonic banned or raided by now. So there is a disconnect here and a hint of how lient and double faced hypocritic white european authorities are when dealing with terrorists from their own community.

Again, all the crying babies moaning their own inferiority have not quoted the OP and dissected it. lol..Again, "what" exactly is so horrendous about OP that has extracted such reaction out of poor champs here?

What exactly is there to dissect about standard Pakistani propaganda?

To all non-Muslims reading articles like these it's transparent + easy to see through as just the wishful thinking of Muslims.

The simple fact is that in counter-response to all Muslim propaganda ...

no Muslims can ever justify the Prophet ...

• Muhammad's slave trading in the lives of innocent human beings for profit
  • Muhammad's widescale slave ownership where a supposed "man of God" and supposed "eternal role model for mankind" owned human beings himself and profited from those innocent human beings misery
  • Muhammad's sale of innocent women and children into slavery purely for the sake of enriching his own wealth
  • Muhammad's brutal murder of opponents particularly those who called him out on his blatant falsehoods
  • Muhammad's age at which, when he was in his fifties, he consummated his marriage with 9year old child Aisha
  • Muhammad's authoring of one-off rules for himself in the Quran + making different rules for ordinary Muslims
  • Muhammad (as the perfect and eternal role model for mankind) telling Muslims they can freely have sex with their slavegirls (even if the slaves are married and even if the Muslims already have four wives)
  • Muhammad's ordering death as the punishment for free-thinking people daring to leave his man-made religion
  • Muhammad making the pilgrimage to Mecca obligatry for all Muslims in order to enrich his own wealth
  • Muhammad's authoring in the Quran that 20% of all profits gained by theft + murder of non-Muslims should go to him personally (+ having the cheek to claim that Allah said it as a guidance to Arabs in Mecca of that time)
  • Muhammad claiming that he flew on a horse called al-Buraq from Mecca to Jerusalem as if it was a helicopter

You know you can't justify the evil of Prophet Muhammad's life or his man-made religion of his Islam + his false claim that he did not author the Quran ... so why fight your natural desire to leave Islam that you try to conquer by posting in support of Islam to convince yourself?

Who has the real inferiority complex? Posting stuff typed up by a Muslim as an "american soldier"...

The inferiority complex is glaring.

Sardar ji, no one said that this was written by an American solider. I already explained this. Come out of the sea of your inferiority-complex...relax..take a chill pill..go back..and READ again! Probably then you'll not act the way you are acting now...

Sardar ji, no one said that this was written by an American solider. I already explained this. Come out of the sea of your inferiority-complex...relax..take a chill pill..go back..and READ again! Probably then you'll not act the way you are acting now...

Bhai Ji, I don't disagree with anything written in the random writeup by a Muslim veer. Most of it is for the most part true, with the exception of exact numbers, but the conclusion that is drawn about withdrawing I don't necessarily agree with.

I don't agree with the analysis either because the extremists may be a minority, but they're embracing the true tenants of the faith unlike the majority who are liberal and have no problem (for the time being) not following the verses that they may not agree with. History shows for this, it doesn't take a Sikh to point this out. Western and Eastern sources will all confirm that Islam has a history of spreading via the sword while Sufi muslims (that you claim spread Islam lol) were being persecuted and killed for softening to the kafirs and doing acts that are blasphemous according to Muslim law.

Also, I posed many questions when you first joined, but I never got a reply to them. Do you blindly condemn the bigotry the Hadiths and where it tells you to wage war on non believers (there is no context issue here - it is very clear cut). You can search (or you may remember) that I made the posts, but you never replied to any of them after I asked you to directly reply to them numerous times and you just name called the few young Sikhs who just copy pasted propaganda.

Hadiths are a part of Islam no matter how much new aged people try to distance themselves or pick and choose and have been a very powerful force in the violent spreading of Islam against the non believers.

Bhai Ji, I don't disagree with anything written in the random writeup by a Muslim veer. Most of it is for the most part true, with the exception of exact numbers, but the conclusion that is drawn about withdrawing I don't necessarily agree with.

lol..Why would a Muslim write this piece which doesn't represent Islam in a very positive way? Probably some indian wrote it...indians have habit of spreading lies against Islam on international forums...just look some Sikhs here who bring Islam into everything?

To the bold part : Are you being sarcastic or serious? What do you agree with and if so, then how come the OP generated such reaction here? I mean..."why" people reacted to the OP in this way? I'm still failing to see that, other than the fact that people here have deep sense of inferiority-complex/anger/helplessness regarding Islam? What else it could be?

Also, you called the OP as the most stupid thing you have ever seen in this forum..and now you are saying that you agree with the OP for the most part? What is it? Can you actually explain how you feel about the article? This is creating alot of confusion....

Also, I posed many questions when you first joined, but I never got a reply to them.

Sorry if I missed them...I had so much on my plate..also , with no regulation, everything becomes messy. Even now, Mods are not taking any action and some inferiority-complex stricken sikhs are posting anti-Islamic propaganda videos on EVERY THREAD..even when it has NOTHING to do with Islam..

France had some islamic population early on when people of North africa colonies especially alegrian migrated.Mislim mind set was dreaming in 1990s to take over France by population explosion. But nothing happened.

These fundamentalist fringe should stop carrying on their dirty propganda and bring bad name to their religion.

The life of the Holy Prophet Muhammad has everything to do with Islam. Hence Islam has the Hadiths and Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

I cut out parts that are against forum rules. Show some restraint you just got off QC.