2013 : West, Islam, And Rest Of World...islam As An Ideological Force And Global War On Terror

Just before he was whinging about the nationalistic agenda behind the battle of Balakot. And now he firs back 'we are not Sikhs." No ur not if u were then maybe things would have been different for the extremist infested hellhole which the Islamic prism has evolved into.

Its funny that your posts are directed at me while you quote someone else? lol...

Sikhs living in UK are very frustrated creatures. Mirpuris would've done bad things to you guys for sure...very bad things.

Its funny that your posts are directed at me while you quote someone else? lol...

Sikhs living in UK are very frustrated creatures. Mirpuris would've done bad things to you guys for sure...very bad things.

For ur information I do not reside in the UK. A frustrated creature like you truly needs liberation from the <banned word filter activated> hole you reside in. My posts showcase your stupidness but to you they are just mere reinforcement of your own subtle senselessness and high sense of idiocy. It seems the local imbeciles must have been on your case for too long that you do not understand straightforward messages. Did they by chance brainwash you into believing that it is your duty to fart around and be a reflection of their foolishness and specific forums????? Pakistanis living in their indigenous regions surely have a corrupt nation to build. Why descend onto forums and wage a war here when infidels are all over. Start with beheading minorities in Pakistan and elsewhere as your brethren are famous for. I am sure the judiciary and the regional security support the senseless doctrines of the Taliban.

For ur information I do not reside in the UK. A frustrated creature like you truly needs liberation from the <banned word filter activated> hole you reside in. My posts showcase your stupidness but to you they are just mere reinforcement of your own subtle senselessness and high sense of idiocy. It seems the local imbeciles must have been on your case for too long that you do not understand straightforward messages. Did they by chance brainwash you into believing that it is your duty to fart around and be a reflection of their foolishness and specific forums????? Pakistanis living in their indigenous regions surely have a corrupt nation to build. Why descend onto forums and wage a war here when infidels are all over. Start with beheading minorities in Pakistan and elsewhere as your brethren are famous for. I am sure the judiciary and the regional security support the senseless doctrines of the Taliban.

Again you are showing same 'sickh' mentality by regurgitating same bullsh!t again and again and again...

You have not address the OP till now! Just same old farts of yours b/c apparently 13 michies are stuck up in your assss and you are desperate.

Why not talk what is the problem with OP? Why flying here and there? Why is this anger? Can't understand this...

Again you are showing same 'sickh' mentality by regurgitating same bullsh!t again and again and again...

You have not address the OP till now! Just same old farts of yours b/c apparently 13 michies are stuck up in your assss and you are desperate.

Why not talk what is the problem with OP? Why flying here and there? Why is this anger? Can't understand this...

Ur reiterations (or in your case regurgitated cud if you are not imbecile enough to garner it's meaning) showcases the maniacal hysteria which you are pounding out over and over again. For ur kind factual discussions are bound to be bulls*t when their own inhumane ideals are exposed and their diabolical intent expanded upon. Why don't u go of the net for a while. The local camel milk might sooth your brain and ur as* which must be getting highly jealous of all the c*ap being delivered out of ur gaping maw.

By the way is 01 your intelligence quotient??? No surprises if it is. Will confirm your practical stupidness up to a great degree. Now why don't we go 'walkies' to the local Madrassas and do our project upon the evils of the infidel????

The Musalmaan still doesn't get it. We CHOOSE not to dissect his childish propaganda post but dissect the reason for someone claiming to be an educated person living in the west rejoicing at how great the religion created by a slave owning, murdering, anti-semitic paedophile is,

Source?

Lying isn't allowed in this forum as per mods.

Give credible source that general Muslim population was thinking like that?

This was told to me by a frenchman who was posted in far east in 1990s early. That is what was the scheme of isalmists for UK as well.

You live there and wish ill of the country of residence.

First you people have to get off welfare doles and then you should compare with hardworking sikhs.

This is a Sikh forum. We (except some members) have nothing against Islam or Muslims, and at the same time we're not really interested to discuss stuff about them that doesn't have a specific impact on Sikhs. This topic is not being closed. PakistaniPunjabi, do NOT start another thread on Pakistan or Islam or Muslims. We wish all of them well but are least bothered to discuss them as we don't see the need to compete. There can never be a comparison between apples and oranges. You are free to post on here, which is why you were taken off QC. Just make sure you don't cross your limits because we don't have any intention to ban you from this forum, unless you're asking for it. If you have an issue with someone's post, hit the report button.

isingh1699, 13mirch, tandoori singh, you guys have wasted enough time and space bashing Islam and Muslims. You are not yet under QC, and we would hate to ban any of you guys. So please help us out here by NOT forcing us to take that step. Our views may not be very different towards the Islamists, but there is a level of respect that has to be maintained even towards your foes. So act like a Khalsa and have some respect even for your enemy.