Should Amrit Dharis Work Inshops Whihcsell Alcahol ?

Guest l.singh

You still don't understand what a belief is, no I don't believe in any guru as I hear them speak so I don't need to believe or explain it when you understand these things you will not say anything either. Now, you need to understand the meaning of khalsa, and guru Khalsa panth to know many things can be faked and may be a test for you to see if you will stand up to it. How do you know who is a mankukh or gurmukh, if you think amrita automatically makes someone something, you are sadly mistaken. Remember ones hands are in everything. The problem is, you don't understand paths. You have put sikhi into a mystical realm of idiocy where you would scream at things like Sukha and Mehtab Singh letting their hair down, or jinda N Sukha cutting their temporarily. I could take amrit, right now but what value would I be to the panth in a crippled state? There paths, plans, and hukams you don't understand. Maybe you are not meant to, we're not some hippies. You being healthier and stronger can be many other reasons as I'm talking science. Amrit is not a commitment to the guru, it's the next evolution of man.. lol. VJKVJF||

Ok so you hear them do you, and do they tell you to get into arguments about eating or not eating meat, stop telling lies :nono:

I think you are psychologically disturbed,and i wont take your comments seriously and neither should anyone else unless they too have lost it.

spot on neosingh (again)

we wonder why people leave sikhi in droves and its because of posters such as above, so easy to sling about the manmukh titles like their going out of fashion! I can confidently say i am a manmukh i folllow my mind and desires(althought trying to control them i realise their hold on me is still very strong), but its good to know so many on here are gurmukh/brahmgianis!

"We have a lot of people on this forum who talk big on sikhi, but do not want to commit, and take Amrit, when i was not amritdhari i never came on this site or any other similiar sites. I kept my mouth shut because i thought how can i talk if i can not do it myself !! :no:, its one thing asking for advice/ chit chat etc but questioning core sikhi fundamentals and cant even commit, how these people can talk is unbelievable"

The above quote is unbelievable, you wernt amritdhari before and yet you feel you can come on here and spout that only your opinion and only your impression of sikhi counts. i have been amritdhari for 15 years im 25 now and have been through many more experiences as an amritdhari kid that you cant relate to and you have been through many experiences as a non amritdhari that i cant relate to so you should take a step back and realise that people generally come on this forum for a deeper understanding and not by shouting the loudest will you get your point across, instead treat people like your family and they will drawn to you by your very presence.

well kullykhalsa

i agree with mal, someones comes on and starts a argument about meat, then talks about fake panj pyare,does not need to take amrit says negative commenrs about the panth and about not believing in any Guru, so do call that sikhi and you say no wonder people are leaving sikhi, you come on read one post and make a comment i suggest you read back this singhsoorma 1984 has said some quite disturbing things, you were 15 and took amrit and now 25, you are still a kid, compared to some of us (no offence), why have you got such a liberal view, i mean you say you struggle to do your nitnem at the correct time and say you are a manmukh, surely you should be a little more positive ,

Your views may put some people of sikhi too. did you take amrit through choice or were you pushed by family.

the fact is he also says some sensible things, such as "How do you know who is a mankukh or gurmukh, if you think amrita automatically makes someone something, you are sadly mistaken". I will never say to someone their opinion of sikhi is wrong i will give my opinion freely but i dont think its appropriate for people to be say this is the path and only i know of it!

i took amrit at 10 and it was the best decision I ever made, however what i feel like is that amritdharis in particular are guilty of being to militant calling any view apart from their own manmukh! you may call me liberal but really all i am is accepting we are taught to each other as siblings and i wouldnt talk to any of my brothers or sisters in the way Mal has spoken to the above poster whether he be right or wrong! The above poster has made inferences based on what he knows shouting and calling him a manmukh etc wont change his opinion if anything they will reinforce it

Than you veer sat ji,

I am not saying i am the perfect singh or that i am superior now i have taken amrit, but to be told that rehat is wrong meat is ok ,that the panj pyare are fake and wrong about meat , to believe in the Gurus is wrong, well to me as a new sikhi it hurts and maybe i have gone off a bit and used a strong term, i have learnt a lot from this debate and this forum over the last few months, i am not going to reply to kullykhalsa ji as i feel he has a negative attitude toward fellow amritdharis, so i will not give him cause to get upset like neo ji does and hence i dont reply to his comments anymore.

I thankyou for you support sat ji.

well kullykhalsa

i agree with mal, someones comes on and starts a argument about meat, then talks about fake panj pyare,does not need to take amrit says negative commenrs about the panth and about not believing in any Guru, so do call that sikhi and you say no wonder people are leaving sikhi, you come on read one post and make a comment i suggest you read back this singhsoorma 1984 has said some quite disturbing things, you were 15 and took amrit and now 25, you are still a kid, compared to some of us (no offence), why have you got such a liberal view, i mean you say you struggle to do your nitnem at the correct time and say you are a manmukh, surely you should be a little more positive ,

Your views may put some people of sikhi too. did you take amrit through choice or were you pushed by family.

The dicionary definition of a belief is something used to cover up a doubt.

I said I don't believe in anything, as I know it exists there is a difference. A belief can be changed, knowledge only comes off with your head.

You can set up fake panj pyare, it is after all an institution you need to do more research into what the Khalsa Panth is, what negative comments?

I don't have self-hate, so how would I make negative comments about my quom?

I think you forget what sharda is and get so caught up in this robotic ritual stuff that you treat a non-amritdhari like a dog.

VJKVJF||

Doesn't matter anyway, mal if you're new to sikhi shout less.

Rehat, look up rehat where it says meat is ok.

Brother, please then get enough protein I want my family to be strong. :)

If you take dehi and strain it through a cloth the result is very rich in protein. :)

Ok so you hear them do you, and do they tell you to get into arguments about eating or not eating meat, stop telling lies :nono:

I think you are psychologically disturbed,and i wont take your comments seriously and neither should anyone else unless they too have lost it.

Cool, cool if anything 'super-natrual' means Im disturbed then don't go to gurudawara Panja sahib or anywhere else you rational scientific minded Sikh. :)

The dicionary definition of a belief is something used to cover up a doubt.

I said I don't believe in anything, as I know it exists there is a difference. A belief can be changed, knowledge only comes off with your head.

You can set up fake panj pyare, it is after all an institution you need to do more research into what the Khalsa Panth is, what negative comments?

I don't have self-hate, so how would I make negative comments about my quom?

I think you forget what sharda is and get so caught up in this robotic ritual stuff that you treat a non-amritdhari like a dog.

VJKVJF||

Doesn't matter anyway, mal if you're new to sikhi shout less.

Rehat, look up rehat where it says meat is ok.

Brother, please then get enough protein I want my family to be strong. :)

If you take dehi and strain it through a cloth the result is very rich in protein. :)

Cool, cool if anything 'super-natrual' means Im disturbed then don't go to gurudawara Panja sahib or anywhere else you rational scientific minded Sikh. :)

you are looking for arguments, enough now live and let live, i have been disturbed by your comments, amritdhari or not we are all brothers stop your negative comments about panj pyare and sarcastic comments about meat and dahl, i hope the mods are reading this they should. please lock this topic veerji.